イギリスのネットショップの購入ミスの対応について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスのネットショップでの小物の購入でミスが発生しました。
  • 相手に返金手続きについてメールを送ると、返事が来たものの意味を教えてくれませんでした。
  • 問題の解決まで時間がかかり、未来の取引では自分でクーリエを手配する必要があると伝えられました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入したら相手のミスにより違うものが届きました。 返金などの事を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Europa takes ages. I will speak to our directors on Monday what can we do about the refund. Very sorry it takes such a long time. Normally we have to wait until it is all resolved with whoever has made the mistake, which would be the courier this time. 私の名前 in the future I will need you to find and book your own courier. Thank you,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Europaですと、時間がめちゃくちゃかかります。 返金についてどうすればいいかを、月曜日に、ディレクターに話します。長い時間がかかり、申し訳ございません。 通常は、間違いをした人が誰であろうと、その人のことが解決するまで私たちは待たねばなりませんが、この度は、配達業者が間違っていました。将来、XXXXさん、あなたがご自分の配達業者をみつけ、予約していただく必要があります。有難うございました。 this timeのあと、本当にピリオドですか? 一応、上記のように訳しましたが、いかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが荷物が無くなったりして相手にその事で質問をしています。そして他にも欲しい商品があることを伝えています。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 私の名前, we will make a refund to you of the missing stock and we will deal with Europa in the meantime. I do not want to keep you waiting any longer, so please feel free to put another order together and I will take off the missing stock. Please ensure that you find a courier as I am reluctant to use 運送会社名 or Europa again. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の意味が分かりません。

Ellen takes it nice and slow, time to watch the flowers glow. 描写としては、女の子が草などが生い茂っているところを歩いています。 ここの「take it」はどのような意味になるのでしょうか?take it で歩くの意味はありますか? あとコンマのあとは「it is」が省略さされているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい!

閲覧ありがとうございます。 モロッコ人とメールしているのですが、文章の意味が分からなくて困っています。 相手から 「you’re welcome anytime anyways i just wanted to say hi .. nd i’m very pleased to meet you .. and that you’re the first whom i had my first convo with ..soo.. thank you and have a good day hope we could talk soon .. it’s the first time i tried this app I’m new here .. take bloody care.」 私から 「I hope so too. Thx for everything. I had good time. Have a sweet dreams!!」 相手から 「hehe thnk u .. i will :) .. as i said we’re friends now .. take bloody care 」 向こうは朝の5時頃なのでおやすみって言ったのですが最後の文の意味がよくわかりません。take bloody careって超気をつけてねって意味ですか?イギリス英語ですか? よろしくお願い致します!

• 英文をチェックしてください

We taked about going to skying before. I will give you suggestion where we should go I think we should go to Aomori. because there will have enough snow for skying by airplane. And it will takes a little money to us. 前にスキーに行こうって話したけど、その時期は十分に 雪がない。だから青森までいけば滑れると思うけど、 それには、飛行機で行かないといけないの。 また、少しお金も掛かるんだけど。 〇こんな感じの内容です。 おかしい所を直してください

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫と商品の事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It is easier for us to order from USA because we do our all other range (AAA) at same time. I am sure one day we will catch up in USA or Australia or may be LAX.