英文の意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入した際、荷物がなくなり連絡した内容についての意味を教えてください。
  • もうお待たせしたくないので、新たな注文をしてください。不足している商品を除去します。
  • 今後は 運送会社名 や Europa を使いたくないので、配送業者を見つけてください。ありがとうございます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが荷物が無くなったりして相手にその事で質問をしています。そして他にも欲しい商品があることを伝えています。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 私の名前, we will make a refund to you of the missing stock and we will deal with Europa in the meantime. I do not want to keep you waiting any longer, so please feel free to put another order together and I will take off the missing stock. Please ensure that you find a courier as I am reluctant to use 運送会社名 or Europa again. Thank you,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

○○様、私どもは行方不明の商品分を払い戻しさせていただく所存ですが、他方エウロパ社にも対処いたします。 これ以上あなた様をお待たせしたくはありませんので、どうぞよろしければ他のご注文をなさってください。その節には行方不明の商品分を差し引きさせていただきます。 当方といたしましては、再度○○社やエウロパ社を利用するのに抵抗がありますので、ぜひあなた様の方で急使の会社を探してくださいますように。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入したら相手のミスにより違うものが届きました。 返金などの事を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Europa takes ages. I will speak to our directors on Monday what can we do about the refund. Very sorry it takes such a long time. Normally we have to wait until it is all resolved with whoever has made the mistake, which would be the courier this time. 私の名前 in the future I will need you to find and book your own courier. Thank you,

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いを済ませた後に相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Can I please book the collection. Hope the price has not changed and is still $000, please advise asap. Please also let me know what documents will I require and how many and which courier will come to pick the goods.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。取り置きの事、と発送ミスの事で問い合わせしていました。返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m still thinking way to provide advance arriving inventories. But current issues we cannot hold products in the warehouse way too long and you have 1 1/2month cap to place an order. Please give me little more time to think of best way to provide you inventory list. And alma is still working on missing items from your last order please give her few more days and she will give you more details. Hope everything is great.