ネットショップのメールについての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する際に、支払い・インボイス・送料に関するメールが届きました。そのメールの意味を教えてください。
  • メールには、請求書の内容を変更し、送料はまだ分からないため請求書に含めていないと書かれています。
  • 今は商品の在庫の支払いのみを行い、出荷の請求書は別途作成され、別々に支払う必要があると書かれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

それは素晴らしいですね。あなた様がお望みでないという決定をなさったものが何であれ、すべて送り状から除外しました。 最新の送り状を添付いたしますので、どうぞご覧ください。あなた様のご注文の荷造りに何箱分の請求が必要なのかはまだ分かりませんので、送料の請求をしておりません。どうかご留意くださいますように。 どうぞ可及的速やかに在庫分だけのお支払いをお願いします。そうすれば、私どもも荷造りを始めることができます。(今は当社の方針が変わりまして、ご注文の代金が支払われてからはじめて荷造りを始めることができますことにご留意ください。)必要な箱の数が分かり次第、発送代のみの送り状を作成いたしますので、別途お支払いくださいますようお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手のミスで発送ミスがありました。指摘したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Attach to this email is the updated full invoice. Also I will attach the separate invoice for boxes A-B and boxes C-D. I accidently invoice items that were not shipped. If you compare previous invoice with the update invoice, you will see the items below were invoice but not shipped. [AAA , BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE] I also didn’t add items the invoice that were shipped out. That is why there was a difference. Your remaining balance will be added to your 111 account. I will add this store credit to your next purchase.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 I will add 商品名A 2 pieces. We also have 商品名B 2 pieces. I will add them to your order. Is there other items you will like to add? Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles. Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ペイパルで支払いたいのですが相手からその件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Yes the MD has confirmed to me that pay pal charges are 5% of the total so the total being $000 the total amount to be paid is $111. Please send a copy of proof of payment and I will send order straight for packing tomorrow.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 That's fine, but please do not delay payment too much as our AAA are literally flying out. I don't want you to miss out on anything as you have picked lovely and very popular styles and I can start packing only when your order has been paid for.

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.