• 締切済み

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

let by 「見逃す」(下記を)  http://eow.alc.co.jp/let+by/UTF-8/  「発送済み。www.ups.com でご追跡でしょうか?(今回は)送料で私どもは損をしています。以前にも注文を頂いておりますので(日本でしたら「いつもお世話になっておりますので」「いつもご贔屓にしていただいておりますので」というところでしょうね)今回は見逃しますが、今後は、(送料を含め)全額をいただきます。よろしいですか?」

yu-ko27
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 向こうのミスなのにこちらが全額負担するなんてあるんですね… 勉強になりました!

回答No.1

前後の脈絡が不明なので詳細は保障しかねますが大体以下のようでは・・・? 「出荷済み。トラッキング(追跡調査)してますか? 出荷においてこちらに損失がありますが お得意さまなので 今回は様子をみますが、今後は全額請求します、よろしいですか?」

yu-ko27
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 焦っていたので詳細記載し忘れてしまいました。 海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、いつもトラッキングナンバーと共に発送メールが来るのですが、今回発送はいつか?とメールをしたところこの内容のメールがきました。 今回は大丈夫との事なんですね。 お早い回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。運送業者のフェデックスで発送予定なんですがそのことでメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 Hope you are well. Could you please let me know if you will be using your Fedex account for shipping as we have not charged you the shipping fee..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事で海外支社からメールがきました。いつもは日本人スタッフが送ってくるのによっぽど急いでいるのか英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will try to provide the deal memo for your confirmation in next Monday. For the whole presentation, I will request my subordinate to prepare the draft first then let you check in earlier next week then can speed up the process. Since we will have a review call in next Thur, if we can submit all information on that day, then we can present to the brand.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の訳をお願い致します。

海外の個人ネットショップで商品を注文し、ペイパルで支払いをしましたが、発送予定日を過ぎても商品が発送されていないので出店者に問合せました。そして以下のような返答が返ってきました。何となくは解ったのですが、「I will contact~」からの下りがどういうことなのか、いまいち分かりません。 訳を教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Hello hun. I'm not sure why I'm not getting my notifications but I thank you for your purchase! The (商品名) will be shipped tomorrow morning I will contact you with shipping receipt photos and tracking numbers but keep in mind tracking only works while in the u.s unfortunately Hope you have an a wonderful day thank you again!

• 海外通販サイトで、この英文の意味を教えてください

いつもお世話になっています。 海外通販サイトでクレジットカード決済で商品を発注したいのですが、支払い方法と発送方法のところの英文(おそらく)で行き詰まってしまいました。 ■Please select one of the following payment options: ・Credit Card (Secure Processing Center) or PayPal ・Credit Card (Phone) ・Mail your payment to us ■Shipping Your items will be shipped by: ・ # SELECT YOUR SHIPPING FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW $8.95 ・ $0.01 to $25.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $7.95 ・ $25.01 to $50.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $8.95 ・ $50.01 to $74.99 Order Total (UPS Ground) $9.95 ・ $75.00 and Over Order Total -- FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground) $0.00 ・ Gift Certificate Shipping Only $0.99 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air over $75 (lower 48 states) $12.95 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air under $75 (lower 48 states) $16.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select over $75 (lower 48 states) $9.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select under $75 (lower 48 states) $13.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii over $75.00 $9.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii under $75.00 $12.95 どれを選んだらいいのか、教えてください(><)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.