タイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ニャポリタンの恐怖は、市の年次祭が今月後半に始まるとき、彼らの守護聖人ジェナロの血をキスする伝統的な儀式を止めるでしょう。
  • 事前印刷された紙片は、少女たちが直面する潜在的な犯罪行為に警告し、弁護士に電話するように指示しました。
  • 彼らは、私が18歳未満に見えるから支払いをしないと言います。私は25歳以上に見える-25歳以上に見える-そして私は21歳です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の和訳

英語の宿題をしていたのですが、訳せない所がいくつかあったので訳を教えてほしいです。 (1)Fear of the H1N1 virus will stop Neaporitans from perfoming the traditional ritual of kissing a vial of their patron Saint Gennaro`s blood when the city`s annual festival begins later this month. patron Saint…守護聖人 (2)The pre-printed piece of paper warned of the potential criminal action the girls faced and instructed them to call a lawyer. (3)"They say they wont pay me because I look under 18. I look 25 - I look order than 25 - and Im 21. このうちの1つでも良いのでお願いします。ちなみに、どの英文も別々の英文からなので、関係はないです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(1)H1N1ウィールスの恐怖は、ナポリの人々が守護聖人の聖ゲナリオの血の入った瓶にキスする伝統の儀式を、今月末始まる市に年一度の式典で、中止する。 (2)前もって印刷された書状で、その少女たちがどのような罪に問われるかを警告し、弁護士に連絡するよう指示されていた。 (3)私が16歳未満に見えるから金は払わないと彼らは言った。私は見たところ25歳に見える - 私は25歳以上に見える ー で私は21歳だ。

uruuruai
質問者

お礼

こんなに早くに解答してくださってありがどうございます。 大助かりです! ほんとうにありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳

I'm the illegitimate love-child of strategy and creativity. この英文の和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

They were instructed to hold my father by the waist while the doctor grabbed him by the wrist of the broken arm and shouted,

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳 Criminal Procedure

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) The Code of Criminal Procedure, and the Criminal Investigation Standards are at the very bottom of the hierarchy. This means regardless of what they state, they must obey and conform to the supreme laws and treaties. 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の階層の最下部にあ る。 この法律が何を述べているかにかかわらず、最高の法律や条約に従わなければならないことを意味する。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落となっています。 比喩が多いかもしれませんが よろしくお願いいたします。 He has a correctness of manner about him. He has a strong tight aggressive, old fashioned and rather formal handshake. He has hands that are strong wristed, like someone used to manual work. They are not handsome hands but they are rugged. The hands themselves over the pinkness have a ashy appearance, the look of being spread over with a coating of lard. They are quite clean but the circulation is more feeble on the backs of the hands and fingers so these look a shade paler, they are white dappled with pink as if frostbitten, or like the fallen blossoms of a tree. but can go blue with sensitivity the cold or icy days. The backs of his hands are broad and almost square and smooth skinned, the tendons show slightly in the skin above the knuckles, his hands are not thin but not pudgy and padded either. The shape of the tendons and angles and knuckles can be discerned in the flesh, rather than being covered over, but they are not cadaverously thin by any means. Just fine handsome hands. They have tapering fingers that are narrower and more refined than you'd expect for the broadness of the backs of the hand but sturdy and hard all the same, if he jabs you with the fingers it’s a hard sharp poke.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I cannot tell how many sibling there were. The family is a happy one. They have a strong love and regard for each other and no bad or bitter feelings from the past. His siblings and cousins were taller, well built had obesity at an early age. There were a family that contained more girls than boys in it, and were mostly older than your soul mate. One of them had a self portrait on the wall. Your soul mate was like the “ baby” of the family. They looked more prosperous and healthy, better than they were. They were a devoted happy family, who liked each other, and were patient and tolerant of each others shortcomings. Mainly a fat, big made, tall strapping family with big noses, strong features, and chestnut and darker brown hair. Faces a mix of pale and ruddy.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His feet like his hands are broad and fleshy though not particularly large. Quite small taking into account the size of his body. Like the hands they have a slight square ness about them. They are warm and supported by thick ankles like milk bottles. His feet are not his best feature. I would say they were more serviceable than beautiful. He is prone to harsh skin like sandpaper, and Corns or chilblains on the soles and of the feet. Cold feet pains in the big toe as if bandaged. His shoes are too hard and unkind to him and badly fitting or too cheap and he walks too much and this is the cause of much of his feet’s main problems. One of the toe nails of the left foot may be damaged or missing. The little toes themselves a little bent under.. Toes become spasmodically cramped from time to time.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before we close, lets just look again at the planet Venus, and the house she occupies. She is the planet of love and her position in the chart is like an inner light, a candle lighting the shadows of another dark room and revealing more of the intricacies of your future love. Let me apologize if you feel you have had to wait a long time. I am receiving so many requests for readings now, and each chart and reading is prepared for you individually, there is no way it can be rushed. I hope it has inspired and enlightened, and look forward to preparing further readings for you.

• what we do know...の和訳

以下の英文の主旨が掴みきれません。 Today kissing represents respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. 自分なりに訳してみると、 今では、キスは尊敬や情熱や愛を表します。でも、人類最初の2人がキスしたとき、それはただ唇を重ねるだけだったのでしょうか? じゃあ、キスはなぜ気持ちいいのか、そしてキスはなぜあなたにとって良いことなのかを探っていきましょうか。 ……というような意味なのかなと思いましたが、いまいち意味不明です。 お教え頂けますと幸いです。 原文 (前略)why do we kiss? I mean, if you think about it, it seems kind of weird, right? I mean, sure, today kissing represents peace, respect, passion, love. But when the first two people in human history kissed, were they just kind of being gross? Well, let’s begin with what we do know: kissing feels good, and it’s good for you. A passionate kiss burns about 2 to 3 calories per minute, and releases epinephrine and norepinephrine into the blood making your heart to pump faster. Kissing more often is correlated with a reduction of bad cholesterol and perceived stress. But these positive effects didn’t become widespread by accident.(後略)