Criminal Procedureの和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、最高の法律や条約に従う必要があります。
  • 最高の法律や条約に従わなければならない、刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準。
  • 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の階層の最下部に位置しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 Criminal Procedure

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) The Code of Criminal Procedure, and the Criminal Investigation Standards are at the very bottom of the hierarchy. This means regardless of what they state, they must obey and conform to the supreme laws and treaties. 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の階層の最下部にあ る。 この法律が何を述べているかにかかわらず、最高の法律や条約に従わなければならないことを意味する。

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の階層の最下部にあ る。 言い換えれば、その法律が何を述べているかにかかわらず、最高の法律や条約に従わなければならないことを意味する。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

Thanks ... I've been thinking about it and I think: 1. I need to put 法 after 条約  2. 最高の法律 → 最高法規 ← is this strange? 3. 法の階層 → 法の優先度 ← is this easier to understand? So it would be: 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の優先度の最下部にある。 言い換えれば、その法律が何を述べているかにかかわらず、最高法規や条約法に従わなければならないことを意味する。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

法の階層の最下部にある刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、その内容如何にかかわらず、最高の法律や条約に従わなければならない。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

I like your translation however I prefer the two sentences above because it stresses the point more. I think this is a key point (problem) that courts in Japan have to overcome. Presently judges are using lower domestic outdated laws over constitutional laws and this is a daily occurrence. The ninth cause of action (in the complaint I wrote) addresses this issue. Funny but I think this complaint I wrote is kind of interesting but that's only because I can't find any other cases that have challenged the law.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 Law hierarchy

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) Law hierarchy: Constitution→Treaties→Other Domestic laws. Constitutional laws are the supreme laws, and treaty laws take precedence over all related domestic laws (Constitution Article 98). 法の階層:憲法→条約→その他の国内法。憲法は最高法律であり、条約法は関連するすべての国内法よりも優先される(憲法第98条)。

• 至急和訳おねがいします!

A new Washington Post-Pew Research Center poll found that a majority of Americans are untroubled by revelations about the National Security Agency’s dragnet collection of the phone records of millions of citizens, without any individual suspicion and regardless of any connection to a counterterrorism investigation.

• 和訳 To align with current

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) "Kyoujutsu" is vocabulary from the prewar criminal system. To align with current laws, "shougen" and "chinjutsu" are used herein. Herein, (shougen = chinjutsu = kyoujutsu = benkairokushusho) 「供述」 は、戦前の刑事司法制度の言葉です。 現在の法律に合わせるために、「証言」と「陳述」がここで使用されている。ここでは、(証言=陳述=供述=弁解録取書)

• 英和 意外な権利

これを翻訳したい。英語は略した「権利」です。。よろしくお願いします!! The right to have no law or act, other than the supreme laws and treaties faithfully observed 条項はこちら:「この憲法は、国の最高法規であつて、その条規に反する法律、命令、詔勅及び国務に関するその他の行為の全部又は一部は、その効力を有しない。日本国が締結した条約及び確立された国際法規は、これを誠実に遵守することを必要とする」

• 和訳 dispute charges

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) complaint = 訴状 This complaint is not an appeal, and it's not an instrument to dispute charges. It's an instrument to highlight the function of rights, that Japan's criminal court does not function as a court, and the current level of dishonesty in Japan's criminal system. この訴状は控訴ではなく、有罪の判決を争う手段ではない。 これは権利の機能、日本の刑事裁判所が裁判所として機能しないこと、そして日本の刑事制度における現在の不正行為の水準を強調する手段である。

• 和訳お願いします。

The laws of gravity, the weight of history and of precedent, have caught up with the Obama presidency. We are beyond stirring speeches. The novelty of the Obama approach, and the Obama persona, has worn off. There is a whole American diplomatic tradition to draw upon—engagements made, wisdom acquired in the course of decades, and, yes, accounts to be settled with rogues and tyrannies. They might yet help this administration find its way out of a labyrinth of its own making. 第4文の意味がわかりません。訳して頂けませんか。

• 和訳

Recognize and accept the authority and power of the Department of Trade and Industry or any of its duly designated ,representives or agents to check and and monitor compliance of my business establishment with various Trade and Industry laws or any of implementing rules and regulations, and violations of the same shall be likewise a ground for the cancellation of this certificate. と言う文章を訳してみて 貿易産業省の権限、その他、関係のある法律、規則を遵守し、貿易産業省による事業所調査にも全面的に協力し、規定に違反した場合は証明書の取り消しにも応じます。 と、訳してみたんですがどうでしょうか?アドバイスの方お願いいたします。

• 和訳 by... which

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) Defendants violated Plaintiff's right to have the laws upheld, and continue to violate the right, by refusing to uphold all of the laws mentioned herein, which denied and continues to deny Plaintiff (the people) fundamental human rights. 被告は、ここに記載されたすべての法律を支持することを拒否したため、原告(国民)の基本的人権を否定し続けているこのになって、原告の法律擁護権を侵害し、侵害し続けている。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文について、和訳をお願いします。 1. What good are written Constitutions if few know what is in them, if they are manipulated by lawyers, and routinely and detrimentally disobeyed by some without any penalty? 2. If we routinely ignore it what purpose does it serve? 3. Have Supreme Court cases helped or hindered the causes of African Americans and Native Americans? どれか1つでも結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

By passing Section 735, now known as the infamous Monsanto Protection Act, Monsanto finally exposed the truth to millions of outraged citizens of how they operate as a lawless corporation, willing to manipulate our nation’s laws to protect their flawed GMO technology and able to get away with it because our elected officials at the highest levels have become accomplices to the ultimate corruption in the writing of our nation’s laws.