Cherie Booth: A Model Woman Balancing Family and Career

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Cherie Booth, the wife of former Prime Minister Blair, is not only known for her role as the Prime Minister's wife, but also for her successful career as a top lawyer.
  • Despite the demands of being the Prime Minister's wife, Cherie Booth has managed to balance her family and career with great success.
  • Cherie Booth serves as a role model for women who aspire to achieve a successful career while maintaining a fulfilling family life.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳至急お願いします(ノA`)!!

ブライヤー元首相の奥さんの話です。 It might be thought that Cherie Booth would have enough to do being the Prime Minister's wife ,but she chose to continue her career as one of the top lawyers in the country. Indeed she has become something of a model woman, who has been able successfully to juggle the demands of family and career.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

シェリー・ブースは総理大臣の妻として十分うまくやっていけると考えられていたのよ。だけど、彼女は国内のトップクラスの弁護士のひとりとしての仕事を継続することを選んだの。事実、彼女はちょっとした模範的な女性になったわ、家庭と仕事が求めるものを上手に切り回した人ということでね。

koimetea
質問者

お礼

楽しい回答ありがとうございました。 参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri Khudi's job is to take care of a group of animals. Yuri Khudi has more than two sons. Yuri Khudi's wife is also named Lyuba. Lyuba's body has been in at least three countries. Lyuba's teeth showed that she was a year old when she died.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 which lessens the amount of work she has to do. 「彼女がすべき仕事の最小限度」でよろしいでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Japanese Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori,who pledged over 15 billion dollars' worth of aid for IT development over the next five years and three billion dollars' worth of aid for the control of infectious diseases, declared the event to have been concluded successfully. 上の文なんですが、who節の訳し方がさっぱりです。dollarsに'が付いてたり、overがあの位置にきてたりと全然わかりません。どうしてそういう訳し方になるのかも添えていただくとありがたいです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

Rachel has a lot of young fans. Does she think of herself as a role model, or someone they can respect? Rachael says:`I don't really consider myself to be a role model. If someone wants to think of me as one, that's great. But I don't really see why they would. Iexpected to come here, do my best, have my dogs do their best, and hopefully finish in the top 15 or 20. But that obviously didn't happen. The worst thing you can do is to give up. It doesn't matter what your 'disability' is. You can overcome it." Rachael manages to complete the race. As she passes the finish line, everybody cheers. She finishes the weeklong race as the 23rd racer out of 27 racers. Many people are very proud of her and what she has done. She has achieved a lot . After the race,Rachael stands proudly at the finish line with the other racers. Although she did not win the race itself, she successfully completed seven days of hard racing. She made it across 300 difficult miles guided by her alternate senses and her love of racing. In many people's opinions, this is what makes Rachael a real winner !

• すいません。和訳お願いします...

Thus care should be taken in extrapolating the results of test with eisenia to other species of earthworm. The neutral red retention time has been successfully used as a biomarker assay to measure the impact of pollution on earthworms in the aftermath of a plastics in England.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします Brain imaging has allowed a man who was previously considered unconscious to answer a series of yes-or-no question. The study, published this week in New England Journal of Medicine, challenges clinicians' definition of consciousness and provides an unprecedented opportunity to communicate with those who show no outward signs of awareness. Patients are classified as unconscious, or being in a vegetative state, if they are unable to respond in any fashion to an extensive series of questions and requests. But if the patient is completely unable to move, an aware or communicative mind could go unrecognized by this method of assessment. The conundrum with the vegetative state is that it's a diagnosis made on lack of evidence, says neuroscientist Adrian Owen of the Medical Research Council's Cognition and Brian Sciences Unit in Cambridge, UK. Owen and his colleagues made headlines three years ago when they used a brain-scanning technique called functional magnetic resonance imaging(fMRI) to demonstrate that a woman in a vegetative state could respond to verbal commands. When researchers directed her to imagine playing a game of tennis or walking through her house, the fMRI scan revealed that she activated the same areas of her brain as healthy subjects who were asked to do the same. The findings sparked a debate over whether or not the woman was actually conscious(see Thoughts of woman in waking coma revealed).Some argued that Owen and his collaborators saw was nothing more than an automatic activation of those brain regions on hearing certain words. One such critic was Lionel Naccache, a neuroscientist at the Pitie-Salpetriere hospital in Paris, who urged caution before concluding that the woman was indeed conscious. This latest evidence of communication with a vegetative patients, however, has Naccache convinced. This is clear-cut evidence of consciousness he says.

• 和訳をお願いします。

On 28 June 1914 Franz Joseph's nephew and heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and his morganatic wife Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were assassinated by Gavrilo Princip, a Yugoslav nationalist, during a visit to Sarajevo. When he heard the news of the assassination, Franz Joseph said that "one has not to defy the Almighty. In this manner a superior power has restored that order which I unfortunately was unable to maintain." While the emperor was shaken, and interrupted his holiday to return to Vienna, he soon resumed his holiday at his imperial villa at Bad Ischl. With the emperor five hours away from the capital, most of the decision-making during the "July Crisis" fell to Count Leopold Berchtold, the Austrian foreign minister; Count Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, the chief of staff for the Austro-Hungarian army, and the other ministers.

• 和訳です

TOEFLのために英語の勉強をしていて分からないところがあるので教えてください。 会話文のスクリプトなんですが、 M:I talked until I was blue in the face trying to explain to Susan why we should call off the proposed art exhibition, but she's so argumentative. W:You can say that again. She's the type of person who always has to get the last word in. 特に最後の She's the type of person who always has to get the last word in. が分かりません。どなたか解説の程よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.