• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Yuri Khudi's job is to take care of a group of animals. Yuri Khudi has more than two sons. Yuri Khudi's wife is also named Lyuba. Lyuba's body has been in at least three countries. Lyuba's teeth showed that she was a year old when she died.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

* ユリ・クディの仕事は、一群の動物の世話をすることです。 * ユリ・クディには、息子が2人以上います。 * ユリ・クディの妻も、リューバという名前です。 * リューバの死体は、少なくとも3カ国にあります。 * リューバの歯は、死んだとき、1才であったことを示しました。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^O^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

From Siberia, the mammoth was sent to the Netherlands and Japan for analysis. Detailed studies of her teeth showed she was just one month old when she died. Ongoing research has also showed us the sequence of events that led to her death. Lyuba fell to her death near a muddy river. The mud helped keep her body frozen until she was found 40,000 years later. Scientists hope that further analysis will help explain how mammoths such as Lyuba lived―and why they finally all died out.

• 和訳お願いします

The article is mainly about ____. Yuri Khudi's life in Siberia animals that are now extinct an important discovery what life was like for Lyuba

• 和訳お願いします

What is the main purpose of the passage? to describe the three most dangerous sea predators of all time todescribe three ancient sea animals with unusual characteristics to explain how and when the fossils of three sea animals were discovered to explain the main stages for creating a model of an ancient sea creature

• 英語の文法問題

She is a friend of (my wife, my wife's). という選択問題で答えがmy wife'sなんですが、理由を教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 英語の所有格

She is a friend of my wife's この例文のwifeになぜアポストロフィーエスが付くのかがわかりません。 my wifeの前にofが付いてるのに所有格の役割にどうしてならないのですか? また、my wifeだとなぜ間違いなのか教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 For CH2M Hill, which has 28,000 employees and made $7 billion in revenue last year, the hiring challenge is less a question of culture than of capabilities. Needing to recruit at least 500 people in Britain this year for construction jobs it has already won, the company is constrained by a shortage of engineers, partly because engineering has not been a popular field of study in the country’s universities.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: My adult daughter recently visited from out of state, and she has developed some odd and off-putting habits. I really don't mean to judge her, but I'd also like to help her. At the same time, if I said anything, she might run a hundred miles in the opposite direction. She has stopped showering every day. I'm not sure whether it's a "save the water" thing or what, but frankly, she smells like the zoo. No deodorant, either. Her clothes are dirty, as well. She has also dropped table manners. She frequently eats with her hands -- says it's what they do in other countries. Her open mouth chews away as she talks, with bits of food spraying all over. She burps freely, and it's not a health/indigestion issue. Her body language says "relax," no matter what position she's in -- slumped at the table, reclined on the couch, etc. I think she's trying to be as earthy as possible. Her husband is very similar, so at least they're not offending each other. -- Judgmental-ish Mom Dear Judgmental-ish Mom: It sounds as if your flower child has taken on a whole new look and smell, and she wants you and everyone around her to notice it. It is lovely that she has found a more relaxed state of living, but not at the expense of her own hygiene. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with her -- perhaps in the form of a rash or sickness, and that would take away from her and her husband's "relaxed" state. The dirty clothing and lack of bathing will eventually catch up with herの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳至急お願いします(ノA`)!!

ブライヤー元首相の奥さんの話です。 It might be thought that Cherie Booth would have enough to do being the Prime Minister's wife ,but she chose to continue her career as one of the top lawyers in the country. Indeed she has become something of a model woman, who has been able successfully to juggle the demands of family and career.

• 和訳お願いします。

1,everybody agrees that she is resembling her mother more and more these days. 2,she is living with her grandmother while her house is being renovated. 3.the great east japanearthquake is an unprecedented tragedy which none of us have ever experienced. 4,china's economy has growing at almost 10% since it embraced economic reforms and free market principles.

• 和訳お願いします

In language classes, a common topic is conservation. In one recent debate, students discussed an important question: should people give water to wild animals during a drought? Another project might consist of finding out how an animal died.