• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 which lessens the amount of work she has to do. 「彼女がすべき仕事の最小限度」でよろしいでしょうか?

noname#119385
noname#119385
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(それが=which)彼女がしなければいけない仕事の量を減らす ではないでしょうか。

noname#119385
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#110863
noname#110863
回答No.2

部分はいつも全体を考えて正しいものになりますので、この英語だけだと可能性は複数になるでしょう。 1)whichの前に先行詞がたまたまここでは示されていないなら 「彼女がしなくてはならない仕事の量を減らす~」"lessen"は"less + en = lessen(少なくする)"という他動詞。 2)?マークがないから、間接疑問文にとると 「(いろいろ選択肢があるうちから)どれが彼女のしなければならない仕事を減らしてくれるのか」くらいではないでしょうか? 前後の文とか、話の内容をすこしでも説明いただいたら、的確に訳せるとは思いますよ。

noname#119385
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My wife dislikes driving. I drive whenever we go somewhere together or as a family. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

I will need some back up as to what the amount of money covers and on which employee? どなたか上の文を和訳して頂けませんか。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

She knows that there is much work to be done and that there is not enough money and people to do all the work necessary to help the poor. これの和訳なんですけど、文と文のかかりかたがいまいち分かりません。 私が考えたのが、 彼女は十分なお金がなくて人々が貧しい人を助けるのに必要なすべての仕事がたくさんあることを知っている。 ということになってしまいました(つд;*)

• 和訳お願いします

少し長めですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Now, at the end of this virtual visit, I ask the mother if there’s anything else I can do for her today. She says no, she’s set, she just wanted to know if she should bring her baby to the emergency room, and she’s relieved she doesn’t have to. I say great, that she should feel free to call us back if she has any other questions.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 和訳で困っています。

デザインの本を和訳しているのですが、 英語が苦手で和訳に苦戦しています。 そこで、和訳をお願いしたいのです。 こちらがその英文です。 Perhaps the view that a form of rich composition, in which text did not reign supreme, existed before Moholy-Nagy’s   experiments in typography, was what led to the creation of this book and may explain why TANAKA often looked to the work of HON’AMI Koetsu and the other art of the Edo period to incorporate in his own work.  どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

All tourists cherish an illusion, of which no amount of experience can ever completely cure them; they imagine that they will find the time, in the course of their travels, to do a lot of reading. 「全ての旅行者は、どれほど経験しても完全には取り除くことの出来ない幻想を抱く。彼らは、旅行の間にたくさんの読書をするための時間を見つけるのだろう」 という訳でよいでしょうか?それとも、「, of which」のところを非制限用法と解釈し、「,」の前で一端文を切ってから訳した方がいいのでしょうか?訳も自信がないので、合わせて教えて下さい。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください she did'nt know what to do with her sick child. よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 自分で訳してみても文にならず意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 The next morning it is snowing, but Rachael still has a lot to do. Tonight, she will camp with her dogs in the woods before finishing the race tomorrow. She must carefully pack her sled with all the supplies she will need. Rachaei's friends and family help her to check and re-check her sled and equipment. Later that morning, race organizers go over a map of the course. It is a map that Rachael cannot see. She will rely on her dogs to follow the way. She will also have Matt close by on his snowmobile if she needs help. Day six of the race is a leg that covers a total of 43 miles. Just before she starts, Rachael stops to pet and encourage each member of her dog team. She knows that each one of them has a difficult job to do,so they are her primary concern. Finally, the race starts for the day. The weather is not great, but this leg of the race is going better than yesterday for Rachael. However, there are many difficult turns in the course. Matt has to use his radio to warn Rachael about them several times during the day.