アメリカの親戚からのメールに至急返信をしなければならない中2の僕

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの親戚からのメールに困惑する中2の僕
  • アメリカの親戚からのメールに含まれる特別な夏の計画
  • アメリカの親戚からのメールについての要求と願望
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急和訳をお願いします!!2

すいません。アメリカの親戚からメールが届いて、至急返信を返さなければいけなく、辞書を引いても、凄く難しい文構造で、中2の僕では解読不能です。 文は、 Hi there. Its your cousin from america Daniel. Is there anything special you would like to do this summer? Say like going to mount rushmore it is a symbol of freedom. In america. We would probable have to drive there it takes a long time like 13 hours or so. Another possibility is gong to an amusment park or a water park it all depends on what you would like to do. I think you will have a fun and great experience. 本当にあつかましくてすいません。 道か宜しくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.2

こんにちは。 アメリカのいとこ Danielです。 今年の夏なにか予定はありますか? アメリカの自由の象徴と言われているrushmore山に行きませんか? 13時間くらいそこにつくまでかかるので、車でいかなければなりません。 別の方法として、アミューズメントパークかプールで君がすごしたいようにあそびましょう。 とても楽しくて大きな経験になると思います。 こんなのでどうでしょうか? (車の運転は誰がするんだろ?)

happazat
質問者

お礼

有難うございます!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#121524
noname#121524
回答No.3

何件か似た質問をしているようだけども、出来ればまとめて質問してくれないか? そうじゃないと、今度は自分から返信する時には、私達は英訳しなければいけないんだよ。 まさか宿題の問題をここで解決しようする魂胆じゃないだろうな? それなら、何問あるのか先に教えてほしい。

happazat
質問者

お礼

すいません。多数質問したら消去されるかと思い。 本当にすいません。

• bakeratta
  • ベストアンサー率24% (317/1288)
回答No.1

こう言うところを使ってはダメですか?   http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

happazat
質問者

お礼

こちらも試してみましたが、うまく訳が出てくれません。 どうか教えて下さい!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• would have liked の使い方

would like はwant より丁寧な感じでwantと同じように使われますよね。 (1)では「あなたに~してほしかった」といいたい場合、「I wanted you to do ~」をもっと丁寧に言いたいので「I would have liked you to do ~」でいいのですか。 (2)「私はあなたがたに、あるがままの日本の姿を味わっていただきたかったのです。」は 「I would have liked you to enjoy the Japanese culture as it is.」 でいいのですか。(これだとなんか、希望したけれどできなかったことについていっているように聞こえるような気がするんですけど。それから、as it is も自信がありません。 (3)過去形で丁寧に「~してほしかったのです」といいたいとき、普通はどう表現したらいいのですか。 よろしくお願いします。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes I know it is original, I'm always curious to see how keen a shaving edge others can achieve. There are local honing services here, but I do like to see what other professionals can achieve... If you can arrange it that would be great, if not It's not a big deal.

• 和訳をお願いします

Do you still have a missing piece? It is hard to tell from the photo but the missing part is only the part of chrisanthemum or some leaves as well?

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします アメリカの学生から送られてきた質問なのですが、後半がよくわかりません… I have another question when it is summer in America, in a month like August. and its winter in Japan, in Japan is it still referred to as august or is it referred to as a winter month like January or December?