• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

Do you still have a missing piece? It is hard to tell from the photo but the missing part is only the part of chrisanthemum or some leaves as well?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

まだ見つからないピースがあるのかい?写真から判断するのは難しいけど、足りないのは菊の部分か、葉の部分もかな?それだけだろう? or(または)とas well(…もまた)の組合せが論理にしっくりこないので、うまく訳すのは難しいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳が分かりません。

I will do your next order at 1/2 price since the piece was still made very well and it’s just thinner hair is all from the sounds of it. 海外からwigを購入して不備があったので、お問い合わせしたら、上記のように返信が来ました。 分かる方がおりましたら、回答いただけるとありがたいです。 the price was still mage very well の訳し方が全く分かりません。

• 自然な和訳をしてください(/_;)

Some One 誰かが Some one came knocking At my wee, small door Some one came knocking I'm sure sure sure; I listened, I opened, I locked to left and right, But nought there was a-strring In the still dark night; Only the busy beetle Tap-tapping in the wall, Only from the forest The screech-owl's call, Only the cricket whistling While the dewdrops fall, So I know not who came knocking At all, at all, at all. これを自然な和訳、してください! お願いします…

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have forwarded you photos and information of my animals before which is proof of ownership,but still you are requesting for more pic's and you have shown me no proof of legitimate purchase and keep demanding for photos. I am sorry we do not work like this.All paper works are issued and forwarded only after first payment have been done and not before to be sure it is a legitimate purchaser and not some photo copyright theft.Sorry but i will send no more information,photos or paperwork till advance deposit have been done. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳ができず困っています!

アニメ好きのペンパルにワンピースというアニメが好きかと聞かれた ので「登場人物が多すぎてよくわかりません。」と回答したのですが 下記の通り返事がありました。 >It's true it has a lot of characters, but it's so well >thought... and funny... But the manga! >The anime has some good moments, but nothing compared to >the manga. There is also a flashback I like to read as >it always makes me cry -.- each time it works... > That makes me think, what do you think in general. > Are manga better or do anime make a better job? I'm > only speaking about a manga who is adapted to an > anime. なんとなく分かるんですが細かいところを和訳しようとすると 分からない表現があります。 後半はどういう質問をされてるんでしょうか? ちなみにワンピースという作品は原作がありそれがアニメに なっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) ながくなってすません Some of this garbage comes from ships, but eighty percent comes from land. Cleaning up the ocean may seem impossible, but reducing waste here on land is something we can all do. Recently many stores have been telling you to use your own bag for shopping. This kind of bag is called an "eco-bag." Instead of using a plastic bag from the store, this might be a better choice. You don't want to add another bag to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, do you.

• 和訳してください。

1:The day has now come-or will come this year-when in addition to listening at a turn of the switch to music and speech it willbe possible for many to see as well as to hear from their firesides what is happening at some distant point. 2:What glorious view we might obtain could we but rise above the earth as aviators do. お願いします。

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• 英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英語を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 Rice Is Still Depressed But I Do Not See Anything At The Moment That Is Even Worth My Appetite. .

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?