• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

I have forwarded you photos and information of my animals before which is proof of ownership,but still you are requesting for more pic's and you have shown me no proof of legitimate purchase and keep demanding for photos. I am sorry we do not work like this.All paper works are issued and forwarded only after first payment have been done and not before to be sure it is a legitimate purchaser and not some photo copyright theft.Sorry but i will send no more information,photos or paperwork till advance deposit have been done. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

私は既に、当方の動物(ペット?)に関する情報と写真、また、それに先駆け所有権の証明もあなたに送付しています。それでもあなたはもっと写真を送るよう依頼してきます。あなたは購入の意思を正式に表明することなく、ただ、写真を欲しがるばかりです。 申し訳ありませんが私はこうした取引は行いません。写真の著作権詐欺ではなく、正当な購入者であることを確認するためにも、最初の支払いがなされた後に、初めて必要な書類全てを発行し送付しています。残念ですが、手付金が支払われるまでは今後、情報、写真、および書類をお送りすることはできません。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think i had forwarded you photos of my animals earlier,so why do you need more photos?I am becoming skeptical about this all since many people do contact us and get this photos and papers and end up not purchasing from us,so am afraid its not the case here.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• 和訳をお願いします。

相手から返事が来たのですが相手が興奮しているのか自分ではちょっと?な部分があります。 詳しい方いましたら訳していただけないでしょうか? I really don't understand understand if you are seriously interested in this animals or not and moreover we are already in June and if not purchased before Hamm,then i think you will have to find someone else.We do not issue any paperwork till after advance deposit must have been paid to be sure we are dealing legitimately and not otherwise.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。

和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。 sorry for the late replies of your message...job has been very hectic these days i really miss you ○○○,, yeah ○○○ i want to be comitted to you i want to have and affairs with you..i want love you and you to love me in return ○○○. i really can't stop thinking about you,try and consider what have been telling you ever seens we have know each other,, hope to hear from you 翻訳サイトを使ったりしたのですが、わけのわからない文章になってしまいよく理解できません。どなたか訳していただけませんでしょうか? これって日本でいったら告白ですか? 最近交流しているオーストラリア人の友達からです。 私はほとんど英語が話せないし理解できません。。。 もし、告白ならちょっと困ってしまうのですが。。。

• 和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..

• 和訳をお願いします。

外国の方からの質問です。 ポケモンカードの購入についてなんですが和訳をお願いします。 I have just been bought 5 boxes of this set now so if you still have the cards any cards i don't have i will be happy to buy sorry about that.

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうかよろしくお願いします。 Whats that for?I can send you photos of the exact pair i'm offering for sale and which can be delivered to your location in Japan,provided i get hold of your address and when we must have concluded a deal and moreover its price remains the same. The idea of putting your name is not an issue but i certainly will not do that unless you must have made a reservation on the animals and not before,so please that's not possible! If seriously interested in the pair,then we can proceed with a deal,you can make a reservation and send me your complete address when the animals arrive your location in Japan,you will then be required to make the remaining payment and once more,life arrival of your animals is 100% guaranteed. それぞれ別なメールなのですがこちらも翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 send me mobile number and swiss air call you CONFIRM I'M CHECKING WITH THE BREEDER TO SEE IF 2 PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE FOR U.. それではどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します