• ベストアンサー

ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

僕がが本当に好きなのはHenkells 472で、この朝つまり472 1/2に手に入れ損なって、頭にきていたものと同じようなものなんだ。これらをもっと持っていないかい。あれば絶対に購入するつもりだ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I would just like to ask what makes this particular razor more expensive than your other ones? I may be interested in this one with the discount, but would like to find out more.

• 和訳をお願いします

I will like to know more about these knifes like where did you get these and how do you tell it's tamahagane.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 和訳してください。

和訳もしくは質問の意味を教えてもらえませんか。 i was thinking how would it be if i was one of the characters. you know, everybody in japanese family has to play a certain role given by the japanese family code. and I wondered, what would they do if there was someone like me? Would they absolve me from not understanding the rules? 邦画の『歩いても 歩いても』を見た後に こういう質問をされました。(私は見ていません。) japanese family codeによって与えられた役割を演じている...というのは、 どういうことなんでしょうか? 例えば日本の家庭(田舎など)で長男が後継ぎとかそういうことですか? 何を聞かれているのかがよくわかりません...(T_T) 外国人が日本の家族の一員になるとどうなるかとかを 聞いているのでしょうか?? どなたかわかる方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

i've grown used to not doing it~ i'm more into chewing candies~ like mentos and others grow use とはなんなんでしょう? I was wondering what city in case I was ever able to come and visit you one day! 和訳お願いします。

• この文章を和訳してくださいませんか?

この文章を和訳してくださいませんか? コレです↓ Do you like doing funky kinds of hair styles? - Question by bjdog98 Jess: I guess with hairstyles, I’m probably the more adventurous one with hair colors. I do tend to, because I have extensions, cut my hair on the road. So I’ll have it really long at the start and by the end of the tour I’ll have super short hair, like I do right now. As two months have gone on, I’ve had really long extensions and then every night I was like “I want it shorter” and I’d cut it. So yeah, I guess we do. あと、自動翻訳機はできるだけ 使わないでもらえると嬉しいです^^;

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳よろしくお願いします。

英女優さん(KRISTEN BELL)へのインタビューです。 Q: What was it like having Jamie Lee Curtis and working with Sigourney weaver? A: They are both hilarious and brilliant. I clicked into high-school mode really quickly and I was like:"OK, I need to make everybody like me. I will bring you coffee and compliment you". But very soon i realised they haven't worked for decades because they have bad personalities. They're really cool women and they're really good at being in movies. They welcomed me with open arms as a peer, which was the ultimate form of flattery. この人は、ジェミーリーカーチスとシガニーウイバーのことを褒めてるんでしょうか。それとも、悪口言ってますか?