• ベストアンサー

日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• moroca
  • お礼率93% (422/452)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.1

もし彼があなたと私がコンタクトを取っていると知ったら(名前)さんはどんなことをすると思いますか? あなたが遠くに住んでいて彼とはこれ以上連絡を取りたくないと考えるのですが、そうしたら彼はどうなる? 私よりあなたのほうが彼と仲がよかったようにみえるけれど、それは私と彼との気軽な関係よりはあなたとの関係のほうが正式なように思えます。 私は、およそ1週間だけイスタンブールにいた。 なにが、彼はあなたに私たちの間に起こったものについて教えてと言うがなぜ彼はあなたに言ったのでしょうか。 あなたを怒らせたの? 彼はあなたに電話するとき彼のしようとしたことについてあやまろうとすると思う? 彼が自分のプロファイルから削除したのを知ってた? なぜかをご存じですか。 沢山の質問でごめんなさい。でも私は真剣なんです。なにかあなたに与えられる情報が出てくれば謝ります。 これで文章通じますか?? お役に立てれば幸いです。

moroca
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

太郎が君と僕が付き合ってるいることを知っていたとしたら、太郎はどうするだろうか。 僕は君が遠くの町に移り住んでそして太郎とこれ以上付き合って欲しくないと思う、それを太郎は許してくれるだろうか。 君と太郎は恋人だけれど僕たちはまだまだ友達のようなものだ。 僕は1週間ほとんどイスタンブールにいたけれど、太郎は僕たちの関係について何か君に話さなかっただろうか。なぜ君に話したのだろうか。 君を怒らせるため?太郎が君に電話したとき太郎は君に謝ろうとしたんじゃないかと思うだろうか。君は太郎が君の連絡先を消してしまったのを知っていただろうか。そしてその理由も。 ごめんね。質問ばかりで。 まるで子供みたいだ。 どんなことでもいいから、君が僕に答えてくれるとありがたい。

moroca
質問者

お礼

御回答ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 二つのto do はなんでしょうか。

よろしくお願い致します。 1, I know what he meant to do then. 2, He did everything that it was possible for him to do. について質問です。 どちらも単文です。二つのto doの使われ方についてです。 1は、彼がそのときしようとしていたこと 2は、彼ができることすべてをした。 でよいと思いますが、 このto doは未来で使われるto でしょうか。 文法的にどうなるのかわからず、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語

What did he say? ➾What do you think he said? What was the reaction of the customers? ➾What do you think was the reaction of the customers? で直し方あってますか?

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• Why do you think he got angry?は挿入構文か?

例文    Why do you think he got angry? は,二つの文,すなわち,    (1) (What) do you think?    (2) Why did he got angry? の二文が,(2)に(1)が挿入される形で成り立つ文章だと把握していますが,(a)これでいいのでしょうか? また,(b)もし挿入で出来上がった文章ならば,なぜ(2)の「did」は無くなっているのでしょうか?

• Why(なぜ~)はどこにかかるのか?

"Why do you think he did not do as he was told?" 「あなたは、彼がどうして言われた通りにしなかったと思いますか?」 ・・・という訳になるのですが(つまりwhyの主体をheにとる)、 「どうしてあなたは、彼が言われた通りにしなかったと思うのですか?」 という訳にしてはおかしいのでしょうか。(whyの主体をyouにとる) また、おかしいのだとしたら、後者は英語でなんと言えばいいのでしょうか。

• 海外ドラマseinfeldより

JERRY: I did it for you. GEORGE: I don’t know what did you had to tell her that for. You put me in a very difficult position, Marine Biologist! I'm very uncomfortable with this whole thing. JERRY: You know with all due respect I would think it's right up your alley. GEORGE: Well it's not up my alley! It's one thing if I make it up. I know what I'm doin, I know my alleys! You got me in the Galapagos Islands livin' with the turtles, I don't know where the hell I am. JERRY: Well you came in the other day with all that whale stuff, the squeaking and the squealing and… GEORGE: Look, why couldn't you make me an architect? You know I always wanted to pretend that I was an architect. Well I-I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, I-I-I'm gonna tell her what's goin on. I mean maybe she just likes me for me. この会話でalleyはどう解釈すべきでしょうか俺の十八番とか得意な事みたいなニュアンスですかね?

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?