英語の会話とクローン技術について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の会話での食事や目的についての質問
  • クローン技術と遺伝子改変の混同についての説明
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) あるイギリス人の乗客が、親切にも私を会話に引き込んでくれました。【conservation→conversation?】 彼は、私より年上でした。 彼は、私に、何を食べるか、私の仕事は何か、私の行き先はどこか、なぜ私が恥ずかしがるのか、等々尋ねました。 彼は、また、私に彼と食事をするようにと勧めてくれました。 (2) クローニングについての騒動の一部は、多くの人々が、単にそれが何であるか理解していないということだと、私は思います。 彼らは、それを、物議を引き起こしているもう一つのテクノロジーである、遺伝子の組み換えと混同しているようです。

gyurigyuri
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

gyurigyuri
質問者

補足

conservationではなくconversationでした。 すみません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 話法の問題教えてください

話法の問題教えてください 1書き直しの問題なのですが(   )told,sdaid以外には何がはいりますか? When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. → When he asked me what was the matter with me, I (   ) him that I had not slept well. よろしくお願いします

• 直接話法から間接話法へ

He said to me,“What is the matter with you?” この文を直接話法から間接話法に直した時、 (1)He asked me what was the matter with me. (2)He asked me what the matter was with me. (1)ではなく(2)となるのはどうしてですか? what は主語にはならないのでしょうか。 英和辞典に、 I explained to her what was the matter. という文が載っていましたが、この文との違いがよく分かりません・・・ 分かりやすく教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします