本番ってなんていうのですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 本番ってなんていうのですか?
  • 東京にいつか住んでみたい
  • サッカーがしたい!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

本番ってなんていうのですか?

日本は、楽しいよー。まだ就職活動も本番じゃないしね。 東京に何度か行ったけど、人が多くて、すぐに疲れちゃった。。 東京に住もうかどうか悩んでるとこだよ。 早く、そっちでサッカーしたいよー。 だから、食べ過ぎて太らないようにするよ。 って、 Japan is fun!・・・・・・・・・ I went to Tokyo several times but I got tired soon bucause of the number of people. now, i'm thinking wheter live in Tokyo. I really want to play soccer there soon, so I・・・・・・・ いくつか分からない個所があるのですが、どなたかアドバイスお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

続き 東京に何度か行ったけど、人が多くて、すぐに疲れちゃった。。 東京に住もうかどうか悩んでるとこだよ。 早く、そっちでサッカーしたいよー。 だから、食べ過ぎて太らないようにするよ。 I have been to Tokyo several times. There were so many people that I became tired soon. I'm now wondering whether I will live in Tokyo. I want to play soccor there as early as possible. So, I'll pay attention not to gain weight by eating too much.

その他の回答 (2)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.3

Job-hunting season hasn't really started yet, either. ですね。「really(本格的には/実質的には)」がミソ。 watch my weightという表現なんかも便利かも。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/watch+weight/UTF-8/ あとは通じるから問題なし。ただし、この文脈だと「there」が「Tokyo」のことだと思えてしまうので、もしもそうでないなら、「there」を具体的な地名に変えてはどうでしょう。

回答No.1

とりあえず最初のところだけ 日本は、楽しいよー。まだ就職活動も本番じゃないしね。 Japan is really a lot of fun. I have not got into job-hunting mode. (まだ就職活動モードに入っていない。ってな感じかな) 後は全文をアドバイスしてくれる方々が待機してるので、退散します。

関連するQ&A

• 風邪が回復しません

.....という事で、英文を書きました。いつものように細かい所を見ていただきたいのです、よろしくお願いします。 I still have the cold that I got on the last day of 2005. So Yesterday I went to a doctor and now I take a medicine 3 times a day. But even now I don't feel getting well.I can not feel smell and taste. I don't have fever,so I am working,today too. I want to get well as soon as possible. I really don't like it

• 自然な言い方を教えてください。

こんにちは。どなたか英文を添削してくださるとうれしいです。お願いします! 父の仕事の都合で何度か引っ越しをしましたが、私はすぐ新しい場所に慣れて友達もできるタイプでした。 I moved several times because of my father's job. I was the type who got used to a new place and made some friends soon. 今度あの試験を受けて見ることにしました。自分がこれまで勉強してきたことを何か形にして残したいなと思って。 I decided to take the exam this time. I want to have something as a proof of what I've learned so far. あなたの希望する仕事が早くみつかるといいですね。 I hope you will get a new job that you wish soon.

• 添削お願いします!!

買いたいものが見つけることができなかったんだぁ。東京みたいに人が多くて疲れたよ^^イアンには、この寒さは厳しいかもね!って I could not find what I want to buy. I was tired......like tokyo. It might be cold for Ian.

• 接続詞 英作文

接続詞 英作文 英作文です。 1.私はとても疲れていたので、家に着くとすぐに寝た。 I was so tired that I went to bed as soon as I got home. 2.彼女はとてもいい人なので、彼女をいつ訪れても歓迎してくれる。 She is such a nice person that she welcomes me whenever I visit her. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、

日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、 おかしいとこがあれば訂正をお願いします。 また、ならべてく自分が使った単語で修正してほしいです。 1.僕の努力が実を結ぶ bear fruit of my effort. 2.今日は、野球場に行きました。プレイ中、君のことを考えてたよ。 In today, i went to the studium at tokyo. when playing , i was thinking of you. 3.どうやったら君からメールをもらえるか How i receive your reply. 4.なぜ君は明るいな性格なのかを考えていた I was thinking why you are merry.

• 同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)Will you wait here for me?  Will you wait here (     )I come back? (2)He went up to Tokyo at the age of twenty.  He went up to Tokyo (     )he (     )twenty. (3)I am tired because I worked hard.  I am tired (     )(     )hard work. (4)While he was staying in Paris,he visited his old friend.  (     )his(     )in Paris,he visited his old friend. (5)When I was going to station,I saw a friend of mine.  I saw a friend of mine (     )my(     )to station. (6)Look at the girl who has a beautiful lily in her hand.  Look at the girl (     )a beautiful lily in her hand.

• なぜこの英文にthatが入るのかわかりません

The population of Tokyo is three times that of Paris. 東京の人口はパリの人口の3倍です。 times とof Parisの間になぜthatが発生しているのかがわかりません。 なぜ、three times of Parisではいけないんでしょうか?

• 友人との再会

近々海外から来る友人に、待ちに待っていた、いよいよという気持ちもこめて「もうすぐ東京で会えますね!」とメールしたいのですが See you soon in Tokyo. I can't wait! I can see you soon in Tokyo! The day will come soon when I can see you in Tokyo! これらの表現は、適切ですか? 自然な表現があればこの機会に是非覚えたいので、教えてください。

• 【至急】簡単な英語の訳です(/_・、)

困っています。 以下の文の訳を、わかる方回答宜しくお願いします。 (1)you've never been to tokyo,have you? (2)you really want to money,don't you? (3)you've got a lot of pen,haven't you? (4)you like listening to EXILE,don't you?

• 翻訳して下さい>゜))))彡。・゜

I will say Jun.K is unique, i like his personalities! yes!!!! i know about the new song "Ultra Lover", actually i already bought "Take-off", but i really want to buy the new Japanese cd album!!!!!!! I am so envy u...2PM go to Japan for several times, but only came Taiwan for 3 times :( I hope you can see them their in their concert, right!? 質問があればどんなことでもして下さい。よろしくお願いします♪