Jun.Kの魅力と最新シングル「Ultra Lover」について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 2PMのメンバーであるJun.Kは、その個性的な魅力で知られています。
  • 彼の最新シングル「Ultra Lover」について、既に購入した「Take-off」に加えて、新しい日本のCDアルバムも購入したいと思っています。
  • 2PMは日本に何度か行ったことがありますが、台湾にはわずか3回しか来ていません。彼らのコンサートで彼らを見ることができることを願っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳して下さい>゜))))彡。・゜

I will say Jun.K is unique, i like his personalities! yes!!!! i know about the new song "Ultra Lover", actually i already bought "Take-off", but i really want to buy the new Japanese cd album!!!!!!! I am so envy u...2PM go to Japan for several times, but only came Taiwan for 3 times :( I hope you can see them their in their concert, right!? 質問があればどんなことでもして下さい。よろしくお願いします♪

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#224896
noname#224896
回答No.1

I will say Jun.K is unique, i like his personalities! yes!!!! i know about the new song "Ultra Lover", actually i already bought "Take-off", but i really want to buy the new Japanese cd album!!!!!!! I am so envy u...2PM go to Japan for several times, but only came Taiwan for 3 times :( I hope you can see them their in their concert, right!? 私は,Jun.Kが個性的で,彼の個性が大好きなんです!! 新譜の“Ultra Lover”について知ってます. 実際,もう“Take-off”を買いました. でも,本当は,新しい日本のCDアルバムを買いたいのです!!! あなたが,うらやましいなぁ. “.2PM”が幾度も日本へ行っています. でも,台湾は,たったの3回なんです...;;  ( :( これは,不満を意味する顔文字   ) (私は、あなたが彼らのコンサートで直接観ることが出来るのを楽しみにしています.) !?は,観られるのか観られないのか判らないから付いているのでしょうね. ==================================================== 以上です.

kazepanda
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。助かりました♪ ラストの!?に関してはその通りです。相手がライブに行って私が心酔してい るJun.Kを直接見てハンサムだの親切だの言うのを、私も直接見てそう言いた いとやたら羨ましがったので(実際ライブに行くとか計画をたててるとかでは なくて)そのいきさつからです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Hi, Can you confirm you ACTUALLY has the watch in stock? It's very important because last week I purchased this watch 2 times from different sellers but unfortunately as turned out nobody has the watch actually. Since days they apologized and made a refund. So please check it twice have you actually got this watch in stock?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Later in 1993 STP performed on MTV's Unplugged. The acoustic version of “Plush” was a hit, having already being performed earlier in 1993 on MTV. Atlantic Records wanted the band to record an EP based around an acoustic version of Plush, but the band shot this down, telling the label they didn't want to be known as the Plush band. STP debuted “Big Empty” during their Unplugged performance, which ended up appearing on The Crow film soundtrack and Purple. STP had originally planned on contributing a new version of their 1990 demo “Only Dying” to the soundtrack, but lead star Brandon Lee's death on set made the band decide to use another song. Steve Stewart recalls, “I don't recall a new version of Only Dyin' actually being recorded, but it might have been.

• 翻訳をお願いします>゜))彡。・「

I have several hottest friends each one love different man more (khun, chan, junho, wooyoung, taec), but after the concert we all fall in love with Jun.K !!!!!! i just love all of them!!!!! That's too bad that you can go to high-five! I believe there will be another chance to see them ! haha i hope so, hope they can come to Taiwan next year :) 一行目のhottest friendsは「hottest」が名詞なのでそのままで結構です。 (khun, chan, junho,wooyoung, taec) とJun.Kも名前なのでそのままで結構です。 high-fiveは「ハイタッチ会」に当てはめています。そのままでも結構です。 だいだいの意味は分かっていますが、ちゃんと訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。

• 宿題が分かりません。

実行結果から次の?をうめてください。 実行結果; Unique Number1 Unique Number2 Unique Number3 Unique Number4 Unique Number5 Unique Number6 Unique Number7 Unique Number8 Unique Number9 Unique Number10 Unique Number10 Unique Number9 Unique Number8 Unique Number7 Unique Number6 Unique Number5 Unique Number4 Unique Number3 Unique Number2 Unique Number1 public class Unique { static private int count=0; public String name; int uNumber; private int addUnique() { ???? } public Unique() { ?????? } public static void main(String args[]) { Unique[] un=new Unique[10]; for (int i=0; i<un.length; i++) { un[i]=new Unique(); System.out.println("Unique Number"+un[i].uNumber); } for (int i =(un.length-1);i>0;i--) { System.out.println("Unique Number"+un[i].uNumber); } } } 全く分からないです。for文だけならいいのですが、 上の部分が分かりません。 どなたかご教授ください。

• ベストアンサー
    • Java
  • 翻訳お願いします

According to a recent study, the number of non-native speakers of English is now three times as large as that of native speakers. The new English speakers aren't just studying English as a second language, but they are also changing it and even creating their own version of it.

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i will send out express mail on friday. but right now, i have NO MONEY for anything I have done or sent you. so please take care of pay pal and i will send the 8 DVDs EXPRESS mail on friday and the 2 new fights

• 翻訳お願いします。

“High-quality, performance-driven low-VOC products continue to be important, not just for their regulatory compliance, but because many of them, specifically those that are water-based, have features and benefits that 21st Century DIYers want including low odor, fast dry times and easy soap-and-water cleanup,” said Ferrara. どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has claimed in a new interview with Banana 101.5 that Velvet Revolver are yet again searching for a new singer to replace Scott Weiland, “With Velvet, there's no singer in place, and there hasn't been, but we've been, actually, very quietly been looking for somebody who's right for that band,” says Slash. ※ 『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Slash』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳をお願いします

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Were you involved in the designing? 回答者 Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. よろしくお願いいたします。