日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、おかしいとこがあれば訂正をお願いします。また、ならべてく自分が使った単語で修正してほしいです。
  • 僕の努力が実を結ぶ
  • 今日は、野球場に行きました。プレイ中、君のことを考えてたよ。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、

日本訳に合わせて英文を作ったのですが、 おかしいとこがあれば訂正をお願いします。 また、ならべてく自分が使った単語で修正してほしいです。 1.僕の努力が実を結ぶ bear fruit of my effort. 2.今日は、野球場に行きました。プレイ中、君のことを考えてたよ。 In today, i went to the studium at tokyo. when playing , i was thinking of you. 3.どうやったら君からメールをもらえるか How i receive your reply. 4.なぜ君は明るいな性格なのかを考えていた I was thinking why you are merry.

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.僕の努力が実を結ぶ My effort bears fruit. 2.今日は、野球場に行きました。プレイ中、君のことを考えてたよ。 I went to the studium at tokyo today. when I was playing, I was thinking of you. 3.どうやったら君からメールをもらえるか How can I receive your reply? 4.なぜ君は明るいな性格なのかを考えていた I was thinking why you are merry. 多少訂正させて頂きましたが、上出来だと思います。 さらに精進されて、優勝目指し頑張ってください。

do2007
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

was at the beach and I was thinking of you 名前.

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 訳を見てください、すっごくわかりづらいです・・・

訳を手伝ってください。翻訳機を使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください。 女の子のお友達からのメールなんですが、わかりづらいです。ちなみにAAAとはネイティブの男性です i was talking wiith AAA thinking that he were one of my friends(i was thinking maybe my friend is hide in this contact but not was..) i think i made a big mistake i was really ungry so i said many stupid things and all of that things are lie, then he said maybe if you said to my friend everything are better, i thought well if you want to stay playing also i wll so i sent a message to my friend telling that stupid things for that reason i was really needing the true who is AAA, 私はAAAと話していた、彼は私の友達の1人だ。(私はたぶん私の友達は、、、、、) 私は大きな間違えをしたと思う。私あhすごく怒ってたくさん悪いこと言ったすべて嘘だけど。そのときh彼はたぶん、もしあなたが私の友達にすべて言うのはいい。。。。。。わかりませんおしえてください

• 訳なのですが、

メルともからの文なのですが、東京と新潟の距離をきかれているのと、近々中国へいくということはわかりますがそれ以外どのような感じでいっているのかがわかりません。そしてこの人は中国からもどってくるのが9月の7日だからかえってきたら会える?ときいてるんですよね? 自分なりにやりましたが完璧にわかりません。訳とアドバイスどうか宜しくお願いします。 How far is Tokyo from Nigata? I know you are thinking that I must be crazy to ask you to come up there. I don't want you to come all up here; I was just wondering how far is it! I should be back on the 7rd of September. Question, when I get back, I suppose to leave again pretty soon to go to China. I was wondering do you want to meet before I go to China, or do you want to meet me when I come back? I do have a lot more questions to ask, but I can only ask them if you will only reply to my email

• 英文メール訳お願いします fading など

英文の翻訳をお願いします。 自分なりの日本語解釈をしてみました、が、 つかめるようで、つかめません。 行き違いがあって、このメールがきました。 翻訳、よろしくお願いします When I read your previous email, I felt very sad! maybe you thought me as a fading guy. and that's why i didn't contact you! 私は前のメールを読んでとても悲しかった。 あなたは私をfading guyと思ったかもしれない、それはあなたに連絡しなかったから。 I think this is not correct. I am not very good at machines. speaking of my phone, I only know how to send and receive calls, as well as simple messaging. これはcorrectじゃないと思う。機械としては私のはよくはない 電話で話し、ただ電話を受けて、簡単なメッセージとして 送るだけ The functions you mentioned in the previous email, I even don't know how to do it! and you should understand there is no reason to block your phone call or your message! If I don't wanna receive your calls, I would have told you before you came to (場所). as I told you, I had already planned to treat you a dinner if you are available. the reason I was waiting was that you told me you would be in a (場所). もし私はあなたの電話を受けたくなければ、あなたが(場所)に来る前に 伝えただろう。 言うなら、もしあなたの都合がつけば 私は、既にあなたのために夕食をごちそうする計画をしていたんだ。 and I thought you could not receive calls during the service. and when I got the message through my email account, then, I found you messaged me! but the timing is already wrong! そして、サービスの間私は連絡を受けれないと思った 私のメールでメッセージをきた時、私は、あなたが私を通信させたのがわかりました! でもタイミングが既に悪かった! I have no reason to make our situation more complicated! I greet you and your family as i treasure our friendship! when I went to Tokyo, I called you for greetings! 私には、私たちの状況をさらに複雑にさせる理由が全くありません! 私たちの友情を大切にするとき、私はあなたとあなたの家族に挨拶します! 私が東京に行ったとき、挨拶のためにあなたに電話しました! I also wanted to treat you at least the dinner! I am not a lier! maybe, you felt unhappy when you could not get through the phone! I understand! anyway, very sorry to make your trip unpleasing! take good care! 私もあなたのために少なくとも夕食をごちそうしたかった! 私はlier(嘘つき)じゃない! おそらく あなたは電話ができなかった時不愉快に思ったかもしれない! 私は分かります! とにかく、あなたの旅をunpleasingにして本当にすまない! 良い注意を払ってください! take good care!は 〆の言葉と思いますが ”お大事に” だと変な感じがするし、”お元気で” がしっくりくるのか。 ニュアンスがつかめないのです。 よろしくお願いします!!

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

手紙を訳しているのですがどうしてもこの一文の意味がとれません。 If I did not tell you before, I did receive your other letters and a picture of yourself that you sent about 2years ago. 自分でも訳してみたのですが "もし私があなたに以前に言わなかったら、私は2年ほど前にあなたが送った他の手紙や写真を受け取りました"という意味不明の文章になってしまいます。 英語は苦手なので、どなたか翻訳お願いします!

• 日本文を英文に

日本文を英文に わたしは英語で手紙を書きたいと思います、 書きたい事を 日本語文でかいてから 英文をかきます。 (イギリス人におくります) もし英文の文法とか変だなとか、つうじないとか思ったらおしえてください!! こんにちは Josh Hellow,Josh! 私の名前は◎◎です。 My name is ◎◎. 私は中学3年生の14歳です。 I'm 14 years old of the ninth grader. 日本の東京に住んでいます。 I live in Japanese Tokyo. 私は" You were there "を聞いて、Liberaが大好きになりました。 I became love Libera when I listened to "You were there". Liberaの歌声は非常に美しいです! The singing of Libera is beautiful very much! 私は驚きました。 I was surprised. 私はLiberaの中で一番Joshが大好きです。 I love Josh in Libera most. 声がとても美しいからです。 Because Josh is the voice beautiful very much!!!! Joshの笑顔はとても可愛いと思います。 I think Josh's smile is so cute. それに、あなたはとてもかっこいいです。 And you are so cool. LiberaのCDとDVDは全てもっています。 I have all CD and DVD of Libera. 新しいアルバム"peace"もかいました。 I bought a new album "peace" too. 全てとても素晴らし曲でした。 It was all beautiful music. 私はその中でJoshがソロの"Faithful Heart"が大好きです。 I love "Faithful Heart"of the solo of Josh in that. "DEEP PEACE"も好きです。 I like "DEEP PEACE" too. 私は4月8日の東京でのコンサートに行きました。 I went to the concert in Tokyo on April 8th. 4月8日の夜は、私にとって生涯忘れられない夜となりました。 The night of April 8th become one of the most unforgettable nights for me in my life. あなたのソロはとてもうつくしかったです! Your solo was very beautiful! 私は感動して涙がとまらなかった。 I was impressed,and tears did not stop. Liberaの歌声を直接きいて、もっとLiberaとジョシュのことが大好きになりました。 Upon hearing your voices directly, we came to love Libera and Josh more. 本当に最高な夜だった。 It was really splendid night. ありがとう Thank you very much!!!!!!! 東京での観光はできましたか? Were you able to do sightseeing in Tokyo? 東京タワーからの日本の眺めはどうでしたか? How about the view of Tokyo from Tokyo Tower? 感想が聞きたいです。 I want to hear an impression. 私の日本のオススメの食べ物は、たこ焼きです。 My recommended Japanese foods are "TAKOYAKI". 中に小さいタコが入っています。 A small bogo enters in that. とてもおいしいです。 It is very delicious. 今度日本に来たら、食べてみてね! Please eat this time if You come to Japan! 日本での公演の予定はありますか? Do you have any plans for a concert in Japan?

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。 Went to Post Office they said you are the one who have to claim the insurance and not me. Why I have to wait, I do not receive the item. This is useless, I am tired of e-mail back and forth