誤解が生じた会話に関する説明

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は友達の1人と思ってAAAと会話していましたが、実際には違いました。
  • 私は怒っていて愚かなことを言いましたが、それはすべて嘘でした。
  • AAAについての真実を知りたくて友達にメッセージを送りました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳を見てください、すっごくわかりづらいです・・・

訳を手伝ってください。翻訳機を使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください。 女の子のお友達からのメールなんですが、わかりづらいです。ちなみにAAAとはネイティブの男性です i was talking wiith AAA thinking that he were one of my friends(i was thinking maybe my friend is hide in this contact but not was..) i think i made a big mistake i was really ungry so i said many stupid things and all of that things are lie, then he said maybe if you said to my friend everything are better, i thought well if you want to stay playing also i wll so i sent a message to my friend telling that stupid things for that reason i was really needing the true who is AAA, 私はAAAと話していた、彼は私の友達の1人だ。(私はたぶん私の友達は、、、、、) 私は大きな間違えをしたと思う。私あhすごく怒ってたくさん悪いこと言ったすべて嘘だけど。そのときh彼はたぶん、もしあなたが私の友達にすべて言うのはいい。。。。。。わかりませんおしえてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • yumitsuki
  • ベストアンサー率52% (167/321)
回答No.1

かなりの意訳ですが、このような内容ではないかと推測しました。 私は、友達の誰かだと思い込んで、AAAと話をしていました(そのときは友達のHideだと思い込んでいたのですが、違いました)。 私は酷い過ちを犯してしまったようです。 あまりに腹が立っていたものだから、私はたくさんの悪口を言ってしまったのだけれど、あれは全部嘘なのです。 そのとき彼は「もし、あの悪口は嘘だったと君の友人に説明して、そして今後も一緒に遊んでくれるなら、僕もそうするよ」と言ってくれました。 だから、あの悪口を言ったのにはこういう理由があったから、そしてAAAの正体を知りたくてたまらない、というメッセージを友人に送りました。

jtichan
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。とても勉強になりました

関連するQ&A

• 訳をみてください。とてもわかりづらいです!

訳を見てください。とてもわかりづらいです。ちなみに男友達の話をしていたのですが、、、、 Now i lost my friend thinking he was she but i think was a mistake now my friend think horrible things about me, it was only my fault and she delete me to all messenger i think, and facebook and i think she will delete me to her space. im soo stupid 私は友達をなくしたと思った、、、、、、、、でも私は間違いを犯した、彼女はめッセンジャーやFecabookから私を消した わかりません

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

『わかった。もう気にしないようにする。ごめんね、変なこと言って。でも、私が言ったことにちゃんと答えて答えてくれてありがとう』と英語で言いたいのですが I got it. I will stop thinking about it anymore. I'm sorry for saying those stupid things. But, Thank you for answering that I said.←合っていますか?

• 英語和訳

旺文社 「表現のための実践ロイヤル文法」に以下の例文とその和訳があります。 ここで、”Maybe it was something that I said.”が「何か言ってはいけないことを言ったのかもしれない」と訳されています。 ...言ってはいけないこと... という意味が英文から汲み取れないのですが、どのように考えたらよいのでしょうか? ———————————————————————————————————– “I haven’t done anything wrong,” he assured himself, but then, recalling the telephone call, he worriedly thought, “Maybe it was something that I said.” 「僕は何も悪いことをしていない」と彼は自分に言い聞かせたのだが、あの電話を思い出すと、「何か言ってはいけないことを言ったのかもしれない」と心配した。

• 話法の書き換え教えてください

話法の書き換え教えてください 1 He said ,"How stupid I have been!" ・・・・> He said with (      ) that he had been (      ) stupid. 2 Mother said to me,"What a bright girl you are!" ・・・・> Mother said in wonder that (                  ). 3 Susan said ,"Thank God , the examinations are over at last!" よろしくお願いします

• 訳を教えて下さい

It's like a guy who likes a girl romantically but the girl only likes him as a friend yet he does romantic things for her that don't really matter to her or will seem desperate この文章のthat don't really matter~の文はどう訳されますでしょうか? (ちなみにこの"guy"はこの文章の話し手だと思います。) よろしくお願いします。

• 訳がよく出来ません。

hoped for many things that I hadn’t suspected. I thought it was clear enough that we were “just friends” and presumed you would take the hint that I don’t need more. But your continued suggestions indicate that it is not so. いろいろな事を疑わなかった。でも私達はただの友達というヒントを貴方は確かに持っていたよ。 私はもう必要ありません。 でも貴方は続ける事を示唆してた。そうではない。 でよいでしょうか?

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 I didn't listen to everything he said,but the way he said things made it all sound very interesting.

• 英語の和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします He sent message to wrong person. 彼は間違った人にメールを送っチャッたんだね。 He could say--sorry not you--I meant my work friend etc 彼は言うことが出来たよ!ごめん。君にじゃなかった。仕事仲間に送るはずだったんだ!とかさ。。 Why he write the wrong message--how can you say whoops I didn't mean to write place and time. I mean here is a website. That is bullshit なぜ彼は間違った理由。メールで場所と時間を書いたんだろう。(ここの訳が私には難しすぎました) And why he need to say my friend is a barista? それとなぜかれは私の友達はバリスタですというの? Maybe he was thinking about you when he sent the original message おそらく、彼はあなたの事を思っていて、オリジナルのメールをしたんじゃない? Yep phony excuse うん! 口実さ