• ベストアンサー

この英文の意味教えてください。

この中でbroaというのがよく分からないのですが。 お金のことを考えますので火曜日まで待ってくれというような意味でしょうか? give me up to thusday, let work out some money deal broa

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

bro は、若者の間では一般的な呼びかけだと思います。 なれなれしさとか、ばかにしてる雰囲気は、この文章からは感じません。 「金のことはなんとかするから、最高木曜日まで待って欲しい。すまんね」 みたいな感じでしょうか・・・。 木曜まで待って反応がなければ、また連絡されればよいと思います。 Good luck!

boodori2000
質問者

お礼

ご親切にありがとうございます。解決しました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

thusday は誤字のようですね。 多分、木曜日 Thursday の間違いだと思います。 質問者さんが男性なら broa は bro のミススペルかな、と思います。 それならただの呼びかけですね。

boodori2000
質問者

補足

大変恐縮ですが呼びかけとの事ですが、どんなニュアンスなんでしょうか?お手数ですいません。実はお金を払ったのですが一ヶ月近く経っても商品を送ってこないので散々催促している最中なのです。

関連するQ&A

• どういう意味なのか分かりません。訳をお願いします!

Give me some sentences in english to write out in Japanese. とはどういう意味ですか? 日本語の文章が欲しいのか、英語の文章が欲しいのか、理解できません・・・。 わかる方、どうか意味を教えて下さい!

• pick me up

My husband forces me to give him hugs. I know this sounds like a really stupid problem to have. He has created a “hug toll,” and he won’t let me leave the room until I give him a hug. Here are some examples. I am running late for work and need to rush out the door. He will physically block my exit until I give him a hug. He doesn’t do this in a way that will hurt me; he’ll just pick me up until I give him his hug then he’ll let me go. pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文はどんな意味なんでしょうか?

下記は、とある小説の一部ですが、and以下が何を言っているのかわかりません。特にitからsongsまでは、どこからどこが意味のある文節なのか、全くわかりません。具体的な単語がある時のほうが読みやすいのですが、このような文を調べるにはどんな辞書または調べ方をしたらいいのでしょうか? He had a voice for crooning Motown and it cracked me up to hear him put it to work onangsty teenage authority songs--but then again, who knew? One of those things he'd work out in time.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで購入しようと思っています。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for your interest in お店名! Please reach out to the contacts listed below in order to service your inquiry. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 英文の違いについて

英文の違いについて Let's go to some place quiet. Let's go to some quiet place. 上記二文はどちらも正しいのでしょうか。 意味が少し異なるのでしょうか。 わかる方、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 意味を教えてください

Do you want to visit in September? It will give me one month to work hard. これって断っているんですか? work hardはどのように訳したいいのでしょうか