英文の意味を教えてください。アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の意味を教えてください。
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?
  • How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

今後下さるご注文のために、何個を確保しておいたらよろしいでしょうか? このコレクションは、高速の売れ筋と前売り商品ですので、できるだけお早めにお返事を下さい。上述の商品の幾つかは(在庫)数量が変わるかも知れません。 もし上述の数量より多く取り置きしておくことをお望みの場合は、それも合わせてお知らせ下さいますように。 敬具

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 I will add 商品名A 2 pieces. We also have 商品名B 2 pieces. I will add them to your order. Is there other items you will like to add? Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles. Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。色々と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will return to USA today and will reply to you then. I will try to help you. See you then

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。発送の事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I have spoken to Andrew today and he will be giving me today the see freight details as he is still awaiting a reply as for the air freight (as you can see below). I hope I can have it sorted for you asap.

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。私の欲しい商品が売り切れていたので在庫確認をしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 we had sold out and now are not producing currently, let me ask the warehouse if they can locate 2 pieces, for you, it may take a day or so but I will let you know, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.