英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定ですが、ID登録ができないため相手に質問しました。
  • 返事では、アカウントが削除されたとのことで再登録すれば問題ないとのことです。
  • もし再登録しても問題がある場合は、手動でアカウントを作成することもできるとのことです。商品は早く売れているようですので、特定の商品を保留しておくことも可能です。また、Skypeでも連絡できるようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

意訳が多分に入っていますが、おおよそ下記のような意味でしょう。 ----ここから---- 返事が遅れて申し訳ありません。 あなたのアカウントを削除しましたので、アカウントの再登録を行えば買いものができるはずです。 (再登録後も)うまく買いものができないようであれば、あなたのアカウント登録を手動で行います。再登録後もまだ何か問題があるようであれば私に連絡してください。 事前にバッグの型番を私に教えてもらえれば、私の方で取り置きしておいてあなたからの注文が入り次第すぐに販売処理を行います。何かあったらSkypeで連絡をください。あなたのご返答お待ちしております。 ----ここまで---- 以上、ご参考まで。

その他の回答 (3)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.4

1. sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. 「オフィスが再開するのが遅くなってすみません。システムに入ってあなたのアカウントを削除しました。もしあなたが再登録できれば、それでうまくいくでしょう。」 登録済みのアカウントをシステムから削除したので、もう一回登録しなおしてみてくれと言っています。それで登録できれば、その後は旨く行くだろうと言うことでしょう。 2. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. 「まだうまく行かなければ、私自身が手作業でやって見ることもできます。それで問題ないと思うのですが、もしまだ問題があれば教えて下さい。」 取り柄あずは、1.で再登録を試してみて、それで登録ができなければ連絡をする必要があります。ここの2.でよくわからないのは、let me know if you still have any issues. で、1.の再登録で旨く行くはずだけどまだissues (問題)があれば、言ってくれと言っているのか、1.でだめだった時に手作業でやってみるけれど、手作業でやるのに問題があれば言ってくれと言っているのかわかりません(つまりあなたの個人情報とかをこのメールの主が直接設定・入力することになるのでしょうから)。いずれにしても、再登録。その後うまく行かなければ、また連絡と言うことに変わりはないです。 3.Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply. 「私たちのバックはとても早く売れていきます。もしあなたが指定するものを確保して欲しいのであれば教えて下さい。ありがとうございます。あなたは私にSkype 名 xxx でもコンタクトできます。ご連絡をお待ちします。」

回答No.3

sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. 今オフィスに戻りました。お返事が遅くなり申し訳ありません。あなたのIDは削除していますので、再度登録をして頂ければ正常に動作するでしょう。 If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply. もしもまた動作しない際は手動で作業します。おそらく大丈夫でしょうが、まだ問題があるようならお知らせください。私たちのバッグはとても早くに売れてしまう為、お求めになりたい特定の商品があればご連絡ください。キープ致します。重ねてありがとうございます。私への連絡につきましては、Skype(名前)宛も可能です。お返事をお待ちしています。

回答No.1

アカウントを向こうで消したので再登録してくださいとのことです。 それでもうまくいかない場合は連絡下さい。 うちのバッグはすぐなくなるので、取り置きして欲しければ教えてください。 そんな感じです。

関連するQ&A

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.