• ベストアンサー

見積送り状の訳

Payment:After shipment 100% irrevocable & confirmed L/C at sight to be established in our favor 前半の「支払い:出荷後は100%変更不可」まではわかるのですが、&以降がわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • papaX
  • ベストアンサー率28% (28/99)
回答No.1

「100%変更不可」ではないと思います。 irrevocable&confirmed L/C at sight で、 「取消不能な一覧払確認信用状」ということで、 先方を受益者とした確認信用状を発行してほしい、 その信用状に基づき船積みをするということでは? 100%は、輸出金額全額という意味でしょう

mok1
質問者

お礼

なるほど、&に目がいって、そこで切ってました^^; ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語化のお願いです。

この文章を英語→日本語化して頂けませんか? by irrevocable letter of credit, to be opened by a prime bank and confirmed by a first class Swiss or German Bank, in our favour, valid till 3 months after the last scheduled payment at the counters of the confirming bank, payable 30% within 30 days after order 70% against shipping documents

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

(1)We have instructed The Bank of Asian to establish an irrevocable letter of credit for US2,500 valid until February 11 in our favor. (2)As soon as we receive the relative letter of credit, er will effect shipment by the first available vessel. (3)We believe these prices can compete well with those of other firms. (4)We shall be pleased to receive your furthee order in the near future. (5)Please let us have opportunity to serve you again. (6)We have drawn on you at 90 d/s under L/C No.119 and ask you to honor the draft upon presentation. 上記の英文を日本語に訳ないといけないのですが、全くわかりませんので、英語に詳しいかたがいらっしゃいましたら、教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• as specified について

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 The shipment will be released only if payment is made immediately as specified in our contact. (1)このasは前置詞ではなく接続詞であっていますでしょうか? (2)asが接続詞でしたら、asの後はit isが省略されているのでしょうか? 何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• as specifiedについて

お世話になります。 以下についてお教えいただけないでしょうか。 The shipment will be released only if payment is made immediately as specified in our contact. as specified はas it is specified が略されたものでしょうか? as + 形容詞をよく見かけますが、どうも文法がわかりません。文法的にどう考えたらよろしいでしょうか? asの品詞は前置詞でしょうか? ご指導のほどどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 訳をお願いします

オークションでの質問できたのですが、わかりません(泣) Hello seller i have interest on your item for my son for is birthday gift that will be coming up in Africa so i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you US$ 4,500.00 for the item including the shipment by EMS so i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer to your account in cash so i will need your bank information for the payment pls get back to me with your personal email to my email(メールアドレスが書いてありましたので()の中はふせます) so that the deal can be very fast ok fast ok.

• よろしくお願いします

My middle-aged confirmed bachelor brother-in-law is a frequent and welcome dinner guest at our house. ここでのconfirmedはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、bachelorはsingleと何かニュアンスが違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• shipment accompanying ?

貿易関連の文章で、 「Payment shall be made within ○ days after receipt of the invoice and against shipment accompanying transport documents.」 という文章がありました。 「支払いは、インボイスの受領後15日以内に、運送書類に伴う船積みに対しておこなわれる」という訳になるのでしょうか? 「shipment accompanying transport documents」の意味がわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文契約書の訳

次の訳をお願いします。 The commision will be paid to me for a maximum of 12 months from termination in accordance with the rates and conditions prevalent at the date of each payment.

• ビジネス・貿易英語について教えて下さい。

「We have instructed The Bank of Japan to establish an irrevocable letter of credit for US$ 2,000 valid until July 1 in our favor.」 という一文があったとします。自分なりに考えてみたのですが、以下の訳し方でおかしくないでしょうか? 「日本銀行に7月1日まで有効の2000米ドルの取消不能信用状を開設するよう指示しました。」 ■「We」は訳さなくていいのか、「当方は、当社は、弊社は」と訳した方が良いのかも教えて下さい。 ■「US$2,000」は貿易用語では「2000米ドル」と訳すのが普通ですか? ■最後の「 in our favor」は今回何も訳さなかったのですが、本来は「受益者」?と訳すんでしょうか?上の文ではどうしたらよろしいのでしょうか? ※貿易関係にお詳しい方や携わっている方にご指導いただけると嬉しいです。 貿易の世界ではどんな言葉や文章が自然なのか知りたいです。