• 締切済み

和訳をよろしくお願いします

However, this notion is quickly dispelled when I see him fidgeting with the machine and realized that he has no idea on how to use the machine or its various adjustments.

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

this notion is quickly dispelled この見解はすぐに消し飛んだ fidgeting with the machine その機械をあれこれといじくる 上の表現が分かれば、大体意味は取れるのではないでしょうか。 それと、and realized that ... の部分は this notion is quickly dispelled when I ... という部分とつながってるということも意識しておく必要があるかも。つまり、when A, B というパターンの文になってますから。  しかし、彼がその機械をあれこれといじくり回しているのを見て、彼はその機械の使い方とかどういうふうにその機械を調節すればいいのかということを知らないのだなと気が付いて、その考えは消え失せた。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9737/12116)
回答No.2

しかし、彼がマシンの前で戸惑っているのを見てこの考え方はすぐに消えて、マシンの使い方やさまざまな調整方法がわからないでいることに気づいた。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

しかし、ぎこちなくマシンに触れる彼の姿を見て、彼がそのマシンの使用法や操作方法について全くの無知であることが解ると、この見解は瞬時に払拭された。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• …all she is の解釈について

添付ファイル文章: At first she was only employed by him in connection with his taverns and in some other shady business, but now he has suddenly realized all she is and has gone wild about her. に関する質問です。 he has suddenly realized all she is の部分ですが、 all she isは 「彼女が、(彼にとっての)全てである」 と解釈して合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He certainly has a knack for always finding me no matter where at the gym I am and having to use the machine directly in front or next to me.

• 英文和訳がわかりません。お願いします。

(1) Abandon the notion of subject-matter as something fixed and ready-made in itself, outside the child's experience; (2) the various studies, arithmetic, geography, language, botany, etc, are themselves experience- they are that of the race. (3) In the Meiji period, the reformist leader's decision to institute universal primary education and a meritoctatic system gave Japan an educated and trainable workforce and a talented elite at a time when the nation needed to make maximum use of its human resources in its effort to catch up.

• 和訳をお願いします

Where Ralph saw a friend and confidant in Rachel, all she saw was a sad millionaire who believed in the nonsense she was peddling and was ripe for the plucking. She convinced him that her psychic abilities could help him find what he craved the most in the world: companionship and a family. For the next two years, she groomed her mark perfectly. http://www.lifedaily.com/story/lonely-bachelors-life-is-thrown-upside-down-when-he-visited-this-portland-psychic/4/ 和訳をお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳お願いします。 An old man died and left son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. `My money has finished and my friends have gone, `said the young man. `What will happen to me now?` `don't worry, young man, `answered Nasreddin. `Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.`

• 和訳をお願いします。

音楽ダウンロードサイトでの注意書きです。 He has uploaded this Royalty Free House Drum Loops for you to use in your own productions. Its is FREE to use for both commercial and non commercial purposes. You may not redistribute as a single loop or part of a loop pack though. 商用での使用が可能かどうかをはっきり理解しておきたいです。

• 和訳

When we are employed in reading a great and good author,we ought to consider ourselves as searching after treasures,which,if well and regular laid up in the mind,will be of use to us on various occasions in our lives. He was old enough,twelve years and a few months,to have lost the prominent belly of childhood; and not yet old enough for adolescence to have made him awkward. You could see now that he might make a boxer,as far as width and heaviness of shoulder went,but there was a mildness about his mouth and eyes that proclaimed no devil. 2つの英文を和訳していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳して欲しいです。お願いします。

Her party had an element of surprise when a famous movie star came by. The fans relate to the character because he seems so ordinary, like themselves. In order to save Gotham City, Batman has to take the bomb in his new flying machine far away over the ocean.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳して頂けませんか。

和訳して頂けませんか。 When judging the various policies President Obama has put forth in recent weeks to move toward zero nuclear weapons, we should bear in mind the old dictum of Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. ? to really understand the law, “look at it as a bad man, who cares only for the material consequences which such knowledge enables him to predict.” 最後の裁判官の言葉が分かりません。訳して頂けませんか。