• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

My friend is thriving in that class. She's all lined up to be valedictorian, which is awesome, and nobody deserves it more than her. She's all lined up to be valedictorianは「彼女は卒業生総代になる予定」でしょうか?allはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4118/5352)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.1

>She's all lined up to be valedictorianは「彼女は卒業生総代になる予定」でしょうか?allはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします ⇒She's all lined up to be valedictorian: be lined up to ~で「~の列に並ぶ、~に列せられる」ですから、全体は、「彼女はまったく卒業生総代にもなれる」というような意味でしょう。 >allはどのような役割でしょうか? ⇒強調のために添加された語で、「まったく、完全に」のように訳せるところです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My friend is thriving in that class. She's all lined up to be valedictorian, which is awesome, and nobody deserves it more than her. The problem is our two friends, these two boys also competing for valedictorian. They don't realize that they're harassing her, despite the fact that they relentlessly tease her for her personal beliefs. They've also been physically aggressive before, throwing her pencils and school supplies into the trash and shoving her into a locker. I have had to intervene to keep them from doing it again. The thing with these two is that they all think it's a giant joke. Everything they do is "ironic", and not at all harmful to the people they harass. My friend told me that she will not tell administration or report them because they're still good friends, but the problem has not and will not fix itself. If she talked to them, there's a high chance they'll ignore or dismiss her. If I leave, we're both afraid it's going to get worse, but I don't know if I have three terms of it left in me. ignoreとdismissはどう違うのでしょうか?I have three terms of it left in meの意味もよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• refer

I broke up with someone a year ago. After we broke up, she unfriended me on social media, never responded to my birthday message, and stopped spending time with mutual friends lest she end up around me. Recently I found out that she is looking for new work opportunities. A friend of mine works in the same sector and has a job opening that would be perfect for her. She is extremely qualified, and I think she would enjoy this role. Should I reach out and let her know I can refer her? refer herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 四つの短い英文についての疑問です

1. she pointed out all of her flaws yet all all i could see was beauty. she revealed her darkest of secrets & my love for her went unchanged. 最初の文章は一体どこで切れているんでしょうか? 2. all i ask is that you be willing to be my last. "you be" という部分が変な気がします。何か省略されているんでしょうか? 3. "You gotta be around people who aren't afraid to tell you you're fucking up." とくに"gotta be around"が難しくて訳しきれないです。 4. they'll leave you for someone who doesn't love them simply because they don't love love themselves 自分では訳せているつもりですが、はて一体何のことを言っているのかわからない始末。どうも訳し方がまずいせいなのか。こんな短文すらうまく理解できなくて無念というか… w

• どのような意味でしょうか

My father passed away more than 10 years ago rather suddenly. My mother dated a man for a while a few years ago, but she left him because his drinking was out of control. Her friends are all couples that have been married nearly 40 years, and she loves them, but she often feels like a third wheel (or fifth or seventh). My mom is awesome—she’s funny and intelligent and beautiful and has lots of friends and hobbies, but I know she’s missing consistent companionship (i.e. a man-friend). I keep steering her toward online dating, but she won’t bite. Aside from going to weird over-60 bars, what can I do to help her? weird over-60 barsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 組み合わせ、答え合わせをお願いします

問題英文ですみません、お時間あれば宜しくお願い致します。 自分の答えと回答が一致しなくてすっきりしないのでこちらで確認させて下さい。 問題)Six friends together with their respective partners all meet up for a meal. To commemorate the occasion, a photograph is to be taken of all 12 of them standing in a line. How many different arrangemnts are there if each friend is standing next to is or her partner? 回答)46080 自分の出した答え)6!x2! = 1440 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します

• validate her feelings

Mercury needs a best friend, and I can’t be that friend to her. I can’t sit and listen to all her problems and validate her feelings. validate her feelingsはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• singled out

Dear Annie: I have an 88-year-old friend who can't hear and refuses to get tested for a hearing aid. I have talked with her many times about this situation, but she either makes excuses about her hearing problem or gets angry and refuses to discuss the issue. She just smiles and nods when people try to talk to her or tells them she can't understand them. Talking on the phone with her is impossible. And her hearing problem has gotten her into trouble when she's at appointments with doctors, as she sometimes misses what they tell her. The cost is not an issue, because she could easily afford hearing aids, and I have offered to drive her to any appointments. You cannot have a conversation with her, and she is becoming more isolated and distracted in her interactions with others. I am losing patience with her. Help! -- Frustrated Friend Dear Frustrated Friend: Denial can be a dangerous coping mechanism, but it's a coping mechanism nonetheless -- so your friend will cling to it until she's ready to let go. Continue encouraging her to get her hearing tested, and even suggest getting your own hearing checked at the same time. If she were to feel less singled out, she might feel less defensive and more open to the idea. If she were to feel less singled outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします