• 締切済み

onceの用法についてお尋ねします。

1Yesterday, a falling hanger hit the emblem of my motorbike and knocked it off. Once ~. is it easier for it to come off? I'm worried it will/may come off again while driving my motorbike. 2Yesterday, a hanger fell and knocked the emblem on my motorbike. Once~, will it easilly come off again while driving my motorbike. ? I'm worried it will/may come off again while driving my motorbike. 「いったん(この)エンブレムが取れたら~」の部分は、Once the emblem came offか、the emblem comes off又は完了形どれが適切なのか説明して頂ければ幸いです。 また、emblemは冠詞は一般的にemblemがの取れた場合はan、本英文のように個々のemblemにはtheでよろしいでしょうか?mechanicに問いかける場合は、やはり自分のmotorbikeのemblemでもanの方が良いでしょうか? 最後に「落ちてきたハンガーがあったって」をa falling hangerとしたのですがこのような表現は使用できるものでしょうか? 長文ですが宜しくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

After the emblem falls off once, will it falls off again while I am driving (the motorcycle)? でいいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳─タイタニック─

タイタニックのMy Heart Will Go Onを歌ったセリーヌ・ディオンの話なのですが、上手く和訳できません。 Celine Dion cannot help beating her chest while she is singing My Heart Will Go On, the theme song for the movie Titanic. She has done it again and again in front of large audiences. If you have seen her on stage,you know how it happents. beating her chestというのは、彼女の胸を激しく打つ、で訳したのですが、前後の文と中々繋がりませんでした。 again and againは何度も、という意味で良いのでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• Home. They say once gone,

Home. They say once gone, you can never return.But what about those like me? Mourning the dust whose home was the road.No family with whom to share. Hammer and nail, we build our heaven.Room by room, our hell.And so now we build.What a magnificent structure it will be. こちらも殺人の置きた部屋を集めてきて一軒の家を建てようとする男のモノローグなのですが、どういう意味になりますでしょうか。このモノローグより前に「It is said that one can never go home again.」と言っているところがあって、ここと、冒頭の「Home. They say once gone, you can never return.」は同じことを指しているのでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• 英語日記添削

お願いします。英語で毎日、日記を付けています。以下見られても問題ないので、添削頂けると助かります It rained on and off today. I was very worried whether fireworks show would perform or not as schedule. Sometimes it came down in buckets. Consequently, the rain had let up before the fireworks display. Family T and Family S came to my house to see that. Last year, I placed a table in balcony and ate a supper while stood up. But, this year, I spread a mat and ate it while sat down. My relatives, friends, and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Many fireworks filled the sky. It was great. But, it started raining again during the fireworks. Since it was cats and dogs, I thought it might be call off, but it did not. I appreciated this fireworks show’s organizer.

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• どのような意味でしょうか

Todd and I had been going out for eight months, spending every spare moment together and practically living together. He’s smart and funny, and we fit together so well at one point I thought he might be the one. Until last month. I live on a farm (Todd is definitely a city boy), and one morning I went out to fix my electric fence. I turned it off before working on it, of course, but while I was leaning over the top wire Todd thought it would be funny to turn it back on. Now this isn’t the electric fence from Jurassic Park, but it has a pretty powerful charger on it, and it knocked me back on my heels and made me cry out. knocked me back on my heelsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 接続詞の疑問文と命令文について whileとwhen

知り合いの子に教えて欲しいと頼まれ困っています。 Don't enter my room while I'm out. 私がいない間は部屋に入らないで という文なんですが、While I'm out, don't enter my room. というような命令文は文法的に合っているのでしょうか? また、Will you buy it for me when you go there? そこへ行ったら、それを買ってきてくれない? をWhen you go there, will you buy it for me? とした場合、文法的にはどうなのでしょうか?  知り合いの子の本には、Will you buy it for me when you go there? のような文が正解としか書いていないらしく、どうしてWhenから始めてはいけないのか、と知りたいらしいです。 私は文法にうといので、どっちでも同じじゃないの?、って思ってしまうのですが、本当のところはどうなんでしょう? どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• I want to became a doctor

I want to became a doctor But I don't have the ability to enter a medical college If I can study as hard as I can ,I will be able to enter there I am worried about my future It is hard for me to think my future I'm trying that don't feel gloomy every day It is very hard for me for my age to take an entrance examination again My action will be criticized by society 簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックしてください。 一応日本語も加えておきます。 私は医者になりたい しかし医学大学にはいる能力がない もし、一生懸命勉強すれば入ることはできるでしょう 将来について不安です 未来を考えることは私にとってつらい 毎日くらい気持ちにならないように努力している 私の行動は社会的には批判されるでしょう