• ベストアンサー

英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

幸福と健康、そして、何度も素敵な誕生日が巡って来ることを祈ります。近くにいられなくてゴメン。でも、戻ったら、埋め合わせをするから・・・愛してるよ。

mao6320184
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました! 分かりやすかったです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(誕生日おめでとう) <すべての幸福と健康を、沢山の誕生日をお迎えになることを祈っています。そちらに一緒にいられないのが残念ですが帰ったらそれを補います。あなたを愛しています。   デスマス体では不適当かも知れませんがご訂正ください。

mao6320184
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 自分で訳した時に,沢山の誕生日と言う意味が分からなかったので質問しましたが、やはり間違いでは無かったのでしょうかねf^_^;そしてI(Im)の連呼に自信が無かったです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• どの英語の方がいいか教えて下さいm(__)m

色々話をしていて.... 相手)I'm happy too:) You can come visit me anytime:p 私)Yippee! Thank you* When I have a chance to go to America, I will go to see you. And you can also come to my place whenever you like. 最後に相手から 相手)Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.と来ていて, 面接などで色々忙しく返事ができていなくて、 やっと今返せる時間があるので返事を返したいのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ アメリカは大好きだけど、まだ一回も行ったことがないから 私も行ってみたいです* というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 って言いたいんですけど、 どちらの英語の方が上の文章に近いですか? (1)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love USA very much, but I have never been there. So I want to go there. Rather I want to live there someday:) lol (2)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love the United States but I've never been there. I'd like to visit there some day. Well, I rather want to live there:) lol あと、 Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.に、 (1)~(2)のような返事はおかしいでしょうか?

• すぐ返信しないと!

訳してください(>_< wishing you all the timeless joys of x'mas wishing you love and laughter and wishing I were there with you just because I LOVE you may the miracle of x'mas fill your heart with warmth and love

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

sorry for the fast drawing in the postcard i was inline in the post office went i drew it the call me up fast so the pic look sloppy .. sorry for the ugly the Christmas tree ....... and the stickers come from universal Orlando... so you get something from there to .. この文章なのですが、だいたいは理解出来るのですが... よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Will I? Um. I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for a meet in person. But there are car rentals for cheep and good. And there's guides. Tours of big city's. And for the little ones every one is really welcoming. Will I? Um. とありますが、これはもしかすると文章を作った人の間違えかもしれないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• フランス語訳を教えてください。

フランス語でクリスマスカードを送りたいんですが、フランス語がわかりません。 次の英文をフランス語に直してもらえませんか? Thank you so much for Christmas card. I was very happy with it. Happiness is haveing a friend like you! Wishing you all the timeless joy of Christmas. Wishing you love and laughter. May you enjoy the special moments of the Christmas season! 少し長いですがよろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 日本語にして下さい!

hi darling :DDD thank you for the message :)) im happy to read it :) yes, i watch the world cup. i had been supporting germany, japan, brazil. im so sad that japan lost and got eliminated early .. but i still support japan. for next asia cup and world cup and more :) i love japan so much :) i was in japan two times. in yokohama, tokyo and kamakura :)) i totally love japan, it was very awesome to be in japan. culture, people, food, language and more. and girls hehehe :DDD ^^ i felt like i was home :) i was not lonely or sad. i was super happy! i love japan forever ^^ i want to make japanese friends and if possible a girlfriend from japan too! since i was little boy, i always dreamed to live and work in japan someday >< i would be happy to talk with you more and to be with you someday :DDd ps: i drunk kumamoto sake お願いいたします(^-^)