• 締切済み

すぐ返信しないと!

訳してください(>_< wishing you all the timeless joys of x'mas wishing you love and laughter and wishing I were there with you just because I LOVE you may the miracle of x'mas fill your heart with warmth and love

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

いつまでもクリスマスの喜びがありますように・・・ あなたに愛と、喜びがありますように・・・ そして、あなたとそこに一緒に居たかったな・・・ だって、あ い し て る か ら ・・・ クリスマスの奇跡によってあなたの心が温かさと愛に満たされますように・・・

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

時を越えるほどの楽しいクリスマスを皆様が送れますよう さらに愛と笑いの堪えないクリスマスを皆様で享受されるよう ただ一重に愛を贈ります クリスマスのもたらす奇跡が暖かな愛と共にあなた方の心を一杯にするよう願っています。

関連するQ&A

• フランス語訳を教えてください。

フランス語でクリスマスカードを送りたいんですが、フランス語がわかりません。 次の英文をフランス語に直してもらえませんか? Thank you so much for Christmas card. I was very happy with it. Happiness is haveing a friend like you! Wishing you all the timeless joy of Christmas. Wishing you love and laughter. May you enjoy the special moments of the Christmas season! 少し長いですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 結婚式のカード

和訳教えてください Wishing you both all the happiness in the world, and a lifetime of love together. Congratulations あななたち二人にあらゆる幸福が訪れますように、そして生涯愛しあっていけますように・・? みたいなニュアンスですか?

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Oh no what is wrong with your cat? I'm laying in bed hehehe wishing to be with you hehehe could I maybe please have a picture of you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• KAT-TUNのオススメ曲

今までにCD化されたKAT-TUNの楽曲は、タイトル曲・カラオケをのぞくと 19曲あるのですが、その19曲からオススメの曲を12~14曲程度に絞ってもらえませんか? どうしてもオーバーしてしまった場合はその中から選んで消すので大丈夫です。 知人に紹介する為なので、できればあまりイメージが重ならず、KAT-TUNらしい曲がいいです。 CDは持っていますが、どれをオススメしたらいいかよくわからず。。。お願いします。 一応曲リストを書いておきます。(50音順) ・I LIKE IT ・I'll be with you ・Will be All Right ・Wey of Love ・GLORIA ・GOLD ・SHE SAID... ・SPECIAL HAPPINESS ・NEVER AGAIN ・BUTTERFLY ・ハルカナ約束 ・BLUE TUESDAY ・PRECIOUS ONE ・MIRACLE ・RUSH OF LIGHT ・Le ciel ~君の幸せ祈る言葉~ [X'mas 5 version] ・RHODESIA ・WILDS OF MY HEART ・ONE ON ONE