• ベストアンサー

道案内英会話についてお尋ねします。

A;I wan to go to Ginza.So I can take this train,right? B;Actually,you are going to take the Yamanote line,but the one going other direction.That one. This one gose this way. but以降のthe one~のoneはtrain/the Yamanote lineどちらをを指し、センテンスとしてはこの部分で切れ、that oneもどちらを指しているのでしょうか?本文ではtrainだと考えるのですが。 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1.but以降のthe one~のoneはtrain/the Yamanote lineどちらをを指し、センテンスとしてはこの部分で切れ、that oneもどちらを指しているのでしょうか?  one は、 train を指しています。 2。A;I wan to go to Ginza.So I can take this train,right?  銀座へ行きたいんですが。じゃあ、この列車*に乗ればいいんですね?  B;Actually,you are going to take the Yamanote line,but the one going other direction.That one. This one gose this way.  実は、山手線でいくわけです。でも反対方向に行く列車**、あれです。これは***こちらに行きます。 3。ご質問を読み違えているかもしれませんが、これは山手線と、それ以外に乗る可能性のある駅で起こった会話だと思います。  *初めは山手線以外の列車を指して「この列車」と言っています。  **これは山手線に列車ですが内回りか外回りで乗るべき方向の列車  ***これは山手線の列車ですが**の反対方向の列車

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

この会話は、日本語でのあれ、これ、それみたいな言葉のオンパレードで、Bが指差している映像を重ね合わせないと意味が不明です。それにあんまり自然な英文に見えません。 the one = this train = 山手線の電車で、銀座(有楽町)とは逆の方向に行く電車 これは流れから言って間違いないでしょう。つまり、A:はこの電車に載って銀座に行けるか?聞いているのに対して、Aが聞いているthis trainは山手線と言う意味では正しい(有楽町で降りれば良い)けれど、逆方向に行くので間違っている。 そこで that oneが出てくるので、有楽町に行く正しい電車を指差していっているかと思います。 その次の this oneは、また元の電車(this train)に話が戻って、「この電車はこっちの方向に行く」。つまり有楽町とは逆の方向をthis way (有楽町とは逆の方向)をさしていると想像します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英会話 注文するとき

ファーストフード店で注文するときにどのようにいえばいいでしょうか。 例えば、マックだったらセットメニューや比較的知っている名前のものなので注文しやすいのですが ドーナツやピザのテイクアウトのお店ではどのように 注文すればいいのでしょうか。 ショウケースの名前も読めないときなど困ります。 I’ll take this oneなどの言い方以外にありますか? ドーナツやピザは普通にone twoで数えるのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• この英会話を訳してください。(長いです)

この英会話を訳してください。(長いです) Greg: Well, I've been asked to invest in this commercial real estate property. It could be a nice second income for us. Might end up our only income the way the pharmaceutical industry's going. Jimmy: That sounds - That sounds promising. Greg: Yeah. So, uhm, we're going to have to pull two hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of the investment account. Jimmy: (looks flustered) Well, I... Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, uh, with the market about to turn around. Waitress: Sir. I'm sorry, but your credit card's been declined. Jimmy: Huh. Uh. Greg is watching this with interest. Jimmy: Oh. Oh, it's a new care. You know, I forgot to activate it. Waitress: Did you want to use another card? Uh - Holly: (walking back in) Dad! I'm going to be late to my own party! Greg: Okay, honey. Uhm, listen. I'll call you tomorrow about the details, all right? Just bring the cheque to the, uh, the Cotillion. Enjoy your meal. Greg and Holly leave. Jimmy:Uhm. I'll just pay it with - I'll just pay it with cash.

• 英文(英会話)を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m

下の英文(英会話)を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m よろしくお願いいたします。 I'm going to remove my line i never use this again you dont understand good bye for ever

• 英文法

1.このイスは座り心地がよい。 This chair is (comfortable/ good) to sit (on/in). どれが正しいのでしょうか?(自分はcomforable/onのパターンがベターだと思いますが、他のも間違っているとは思えません)もし間違っているのがあるとしたら、できればその理由もお願いします。 2.While I was staying in Australia, I saw some interesting animals.の書き換えで、 (During/ In) my stay in Australia,...のうちどちらが正しいでしょうか?(自分は両方正しくて、Duringのほうがよく使われると思うのですが、その根拠は分かりません) 3.It is faster to go by car than by train.の書き換えで、 Going by car takes (less/ shorter) time than by train.のうちどちらが正しいのでしょうか。(自分はlessが正しくて、shorterは間違っていると思うのですが、その理由は分かりません) 以上、3点よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

"Oh, I’d love to see that movie with you but this Friday just isn’t going to work." butの後は、butの前の反対の意味になっているのでしょうか?

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 山手線の英語のアナウンスの意味

山手線の英語のアナウンスで、 This is a Yamanote Line train bound for ・・・ となっていますが、 bound for ・・・ の意味がよくわかりません。 このbound for の意味は何ですか?

• Can I ~ の訳し方

Can I ~の英文の訳し方がしっくりきていません。 英語での乗換案内の文章の勉強をしているのですが、 しっくりこないのが以下の文です。 1.I want to go to Tokyo. So I can take this train, right? 私は東京に行きたいです。この電車であっていますか? 2.I need to go Oosaka. Can I take this train? 私は大阪に行く必要があります。この電車でいいですか? この2つの文がしっくりきていません。 Can I でなぜ、あっていますか?いいですか? という風に訳せるのか?が分かりません。 自分的には、この電車に乗る事が出来ますか? という感じなら訳せますが、それだと意味合いが少し違う感じがしてしまいます。 Should I take this train? 私はこの電車に乗るべきですか? ならしっくりくるのですが、なぜCanを使うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I was late not because I was not be able to take a train, but I had to get up early in this mooring. 2 the Japanese education is the worst in comparison to the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad that is as soon as possible because which collapse to japan in near the future. 3 You gave me not only motivation bur also spiritual support. 4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine. 1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself. 2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.

• この英会話を訳してください!

Seth : We have my mom's ranger, we have a perfect alibi as i go to this comic book convention every year and we also have my entire life never doing anything wrong. Which completely allows my parents to give a false sense of trust. Ryan : And you want to give that all away for Summer in a wet t-shirt doing body shots. Seth : (pause) Sorry, i thought that was a rhetorical question. Yes, Ryan, yes. On the last weekend before school, one goes to Tijuana, it is tradition, it is a right of passage, and you know what else? What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico.