英文法チェック

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I was late because I couldn't take a train, but because I had to get up early this morning.
  • Japanese education is worse compared to the education in the United States. It is important for everyone to realize how bad it is and take action as soon as possible, as it could lead to the collapse of Japan in the near future.
  • You not only gave me motivation but also provided spiritual support.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文法チェックしてください

1 I was late not because I was not be able to take a train, but I had to get up early in this mooring. 2 the Japanese education is the worst in comparison to the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad that is as soon as possible because which collapse to japan in near the future. 3 You gave me not only motivation bur also spiritual support. 4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine. 1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself. 2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 何が言いたいのか整理しましょう。元の文は「私は遅れた。電車の乗り遅れたからではなく、今朝は早く起きなければならなかったからである。」です。後半を「早く起きることができなかったからだ」と。してみます。 I was late this morning not because I missed the train, but I got up late (=overslept). 2 ・in comparison を使うと、「日本の教育は優秀だが、アメリカに比べると」となり、全体的には日本の教育を褒めていることになります。言いたいことが正確に伝わっているでしょうか?直前には原形を使います。 ・collapse は自動詞「崩れる」です。他動詞「崩す」ではありません。collapse to Japan とすると、「日本の教育が日本に倒れこむ」となります。「破壊する」という意味の強い destroy を使いました。 ・that は it に代えました。「二回目に出た名詞は…」のルールです。 ・which は先行詞がありませんので、代名詞にしました。 ・「近い将来」なので、will を使いました。 ・near future にしました。形容詞は名詞より先に来ます。 The Japanese education is bad in comparison to that of the United States. Everyone should realize how bad it is as soon as possible because it will destroy Japan in the near future. 3 いいと思います。 4 I believe Takshi is unique and genius, while other people do not think the same way as mine. mine は I にすると思います。しかしもっと簡単に the same way as mine は so で通じます。 または do not think as I でも可能です。 1 In summary, I won the game competition in San Francisco. I am being proud of myself. 「今のところは」「今だけは」のような意味合いになり、「自分に誇りを持っている時間はすぐに終わる」と暗示しているようです。そんな意味にしないのなら、being を省略します。 2 For this reason, I have to say such a rude word for you. say ... for you は、「あなたのためを思って...を言う」または「あなたの代理で...を言う」です。「あなたに...を言う」なら to を使います。 ※全部の問題に言えると思いますが、前後関係が省略されているため、どんなニュアンスで使っている言葉なのかが分かりません。質問には「文法的に」とありますが、個々の単語の意味を確認してみてください。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1 I was late not because I missed a train, but I got up too late. 2 Japanese education is not as good as the education in the United States. Everyone should realize how bad it is as soon as possible because it collapses Japan in the near future. 3 You gave me not only motivation but also spiritual support. 4 I believe Takeshi is unique and is a genius, while others may not agree with me. 1 In summary, I won the game in San Francisco,and I am proud of myself. 2 For this reason, I have to talk straight to you. ですから、貴方にはっきりと申し上げなければなりません。  という意味でしたら。  別にお書きになったのが通じないと言う訳ではありません(現に日本語の原文無しで(最後の文を除いて)僕に判読できた訳ですから)これはただ一つの案に過ぎません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 By the way, have you already registered for next semester? The class which I want to take is popular one. 2 Lets switch the subject, we should discuss about more serious talk such as Japanese economy. 1 I have decided not to drop out university because I did not want to run away from difficulty in my life, I believe that everything will be all right in the future. 2 Japanese government introduced education from pressure; as a result, young people became lazier those days. That is the worst policy ever in japan. 1 To begin with, I would like to explain Japanese economy now. after that, I will tell you what Japanese economy will be in the near future.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

1 Admittedly, the capitalistic system is far behind from American one’s. 2 Reportedly, Chinese GDP is going to overtake Japan in 10 years. 3 Strangely enough, Yumi had seen ghost on the way to go home yesterday. 1 We will take steps to stop the unclear experiment. 2 You have to tell me the reasons why you were late last night. 3 Japan will be the top industrial country in the world someday even more than In the United States 1 He is being really tired now because he was running for 2 hours after school. 2 As I was going home, I saw an alien. 3 As technology is improving so rapidly lately, we also tend to forget what most important things are.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• 高2の女子です。英文法の質問です。

高2女子です。 夏休みの課題でわからないところがあったので 教えてください。 お願いします; できれば理由もお願いします。 ・Just ( ) he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball. ア.because イ.so ウ.as エ.like 私はアで、not...because~ ~だからと言って…ではない だと考えたんですが、notが後ろにあってもいいのですか? そこの理由がわかりません; ・( ) of my friends have been to Japan this year. ア.Numerous イ.Several ウ. Each エ.Either 私はウかなぁと思うのですが理由がいまいちわかりません。 >>穴埋め ・約束は必ず守って下さい。 Don't ( ) to ( ) your promise. ・私は彼女の手を握った。 I held her ( ) the hand. >>並べ替え ・自分のためになるような本を読むべきです。 You should read [as/books/do/good/such/will/you]. ・彼らは、電気のない生活がどんなものであるか、わかっていなかった。 They had no idea [what/like/life/electricity/was/without]. ・分別のある人ならば、そのようには振舞わなかったでしょう。 A [acted/would/sense/of/man/have/not] in such a way. 頼ってしまってごめんなさい; どうかよろしくお願いします。