• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

you should just keep me there now. pleases I would be so happy. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたはただ私をそこへ置いておくべきだ  どうぞ、(Pそうしてくれれば)私は幸せだ

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m♪

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehehe It's ok and sure we can go there. Hehehe maybe you should keep me there in Japan with you.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

we could be like the first sticker :p Except I wouldn't be scared I would kiss you. ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急翻訳お願いします

if there ever comes a day, when we can not be together , keep me in your heart, I will stay there forever. この文の翻訳をお願いします。

• 至急。英語について教えてください

I think you should let me come now to keep you safe.に 『来たとしても、子犬みたいに可愛いあなたが私を守れるの?(笑)』←と言いたいのですが 『』は英語でなんと言いますか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m If you come there, looks like a cute puppy, can you safe me?←は可笑しいですよね(>_<)?

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)英語に翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急です!起きてる方いませんか? 話の流れ⬇ 相手)○○○○... It's late there 私) Sorry(´•ω• `) But, It's forgive me. 相手)Hehehe it's ok. you can talk to me whenever you want :3 but i have classes now. に、『そうだったんですか。 気が利かなくてごめんなさい。 貴方も私とチャットするときは返事はすぐじゃなくて、下手したら一ヶ月後とかでも大丈夫です!(笑) 勉強頑張って下さい^^* ではまた(^_^)/』と言いたいです。 英語ができる方英語に翻訳してください。 よろしくおねがいしますm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急、これを翻訳してくださいm(__)m ↓ hehehe maybe you should actually let me come and just look me up then

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m