翻訳してください!至急です!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow.
  • I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now.
  • Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ヘヘやったね。ありがとう。明日あなたのために写真を撮る。髪を切ったから今のところ前の写真をあげる。  へへ悪いけどあなたもう少し肌の見える、意味わかるね、写真が撮れるだろう。へへ  でも好きなようにしなよ、このことにこだわる気は無いんだ。ドレスもいいね。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

also I don't mean to be rude but could you talk more about the thing I want please :3 It's fine if you don't I understand.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you will become likening it cus if not I will be sad;( just think of my child picture and think how sad little me will be if you don't:(←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

元カノと今も繋がってるの?と聞いたら No. We were just talking to see how we are doing. I'm sorry for being so rude to you.←と来たのですがどういう意味ですか?

• 至急翻訳お願いします(>_<)

メールしているマレーシアの人がいて、今度私がオーストラリアに行くって言う話をしてて、 オーストラリアからいっぱい写真を送るねー! って言いたいんですが、、、なんて言えばいいんでしょうか、、? I will sent any pictures for you in Australia. 私の力ではこれくらいしかわからなくて、、、

• 至急翻訳してくださいm(__)m

thank you thought for saying that you will do it only because I want. Of course I will try my best to do anything you want.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 英語の翻訳

and I don’t want you to lose too I wish you will be winner for every I dont know I have that feeling you are a ver これの日本語の意味を教えて下さい!お願いします。