• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

we could be like the first sticker :p Except I wouldn't be scared I would kiss you. ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

我々は初めてチューしたようかも:p  しかし私はあなたと接吻することを恐れてはいない  (sticker は、キスです)

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe because I will be in Japan with you so it would be bad if I didn't like it. Good news though I just didn't like the stuff they gave us in the beginning. I liked the stuff I had after I sent you that message. Also I was getting picked on because it was my first time using chopsticks.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

you should just keep me there now. pleases I would be so happy. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Oh no what is wrong with your cat? I'm laying in bed hehehe wishing to be with you hehehe could I maybe please have a picture of you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Mmm we can talk through text if we really need something. I could learn some Japanese.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• Wouldの用法は全部で何個あるのでしょうか?

こんにちは。 いくら勉強してもWouldの使い方がいまいちわかりません、、、、。 Would you like~?I would like~.の形は丁寧な言い方というのはわかるのですが、その他の I would say no. He wouldn't be with me when I need. I wouldn't rush into this if I were you. If you want to see hem,he would be delighted. It would rain when I have a date. などの文で、どうしてwillじゃなくてwowuldを使うのか? どうしてここにwouldが来るのか? わかりません>< そして、wouldには全部で何個の意味があるのでしょうか?? 例文つきで教えて頂けたら嬉しいです:) そして、Couldの用法についてもついでに教えて頂けたら助かります! 読んでくれてありがとうございました!

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)なんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) I am 20 years old i like japan and its qualities i would like to become a friend of yours i don't like to cheat others so i am telling you this we would be friends on social media you can share anything i respect women so this will workout どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳

We would like to send you our thanks. Therefore we kindly ask you to communicate your address. 翻訳をしていただけると助かります。