• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

let me just take you now. 直訳すると、あなたを連れて行かせてください。 take you はジャスティン・ビーバーの曲でありましたね。 takeは何かを自分の方に引き入れるイメージです。 let meがつくことで、リードしつつ謙虚さを表しています。 ロマンチックな感じです。 you are like a dream come true. あなたは私の夢で見たような人だ。文法的に端折っていますがそんな感じです。 I love you so much. 説明不要でしょう。 素敵な愛のメッセージではないかと思います。英語もがんばってくださいね。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

you should just keep me there now. pleases I would be so happy. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急、これを翻訳してくださいm(__)m ↓ hehehe maybe you should actually let me come and just look me up then

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急。英語について教えてください

I think you should let me come now to keep you safe.に 『来たとしても、子犬みたいに可愛いあなたが私を守れるの?(笑)』←と言いたいのですが 『』は英語でなんと言いますか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m If you come there, looks like a cute puppy, can you safe me?←は可笑しいですよね(>_<)?

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳

May I come in? 入ってもいいですか。 Yeah, Please do. Now let me show you the house. はい、どうぞ。こちらのマンションをご案内いたします。 How many rooms are you looking for? いくつかのルームがついているマンションをご希望でしょうか。 Oh, four or five. How much is the rent for this apartment? そうですね。四つあるいは五つ。家賃はいくらですか。 I wonder if you could help me, I'm looking for a room. 手伝ってくれませんか。部屋を探しています。 Well, I have got a vacancy. ちょうど空いている部屋があるです。

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|

• 翻訳お願いします

good morning I had a dream of you last night:)本物のあなたに会いたいI miss u so much... (ハード)また電話しようね...Let's go for it!!work!!とメールを送ったら Let's bring the intensity down a few levels, shall we?"とメールが来ました。どのような意味にな りますか?翻訳お願いします