• ベストアンサー

至急。英語について教えてください

I think you should let me come now to keep you safe.に 『来たとしても、子犬みたいに可愛いあなたが私を守れるの?(笑)』←と言いたいのですが 『』は英語でなんと言いますか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m If you come there, looks like a cute puppy, can you safe me?←は可笑しいですよね(>_<)?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。通じますが  1。come (ここへ)来る、と there あそこへ、の組み合わせが僕にはわかりにくいです。  2。safe は形容詞で、can you の後には動詞を置く方がわかりやすいです。 2。Even if you come, can you, a cute little puppy, protect me?  とも。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

You can come, but I'm curious about how a cute puppy, like you, can protect me. 来ても良いけど、あなたのようにカワイイ子犬みたいな人がどうやって私をまもるのか興味あるわ。 って言う意味です。 > If you come there, looks like a cute puppy, can you safe me? はこのままだと、 「もしあなたがそこに来たら、可愛い子犬のように見える、私を安全にできる?」のように見えます。原文を活かすと、下記のような感じですかね。 Can you, a person like a cute puppy, keep me safe if you come here?

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

you should just keep me there now. pleases I would be so happy. ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

至急、これを翻訳してくださいm(__)m ↓ hehehe maybe you should actually let me come and just look me up then

• 英語を直してくださいm(__)m

『ごめん、寝てた。 今検索して見たら、宮城県の白石市にキツネ村があるんだね。知らなかった。 見るだけじゃなく、キツネに触れるって(^^) キツネ可愛いよね。私も行きたい。 行けたら一緒に行こうね。』と言いたいです。 『』の言葉に英語を直してくださいm(__)m sorry, I was sleeping. Is there a fox village in Miyagi?! I didn't know that. I checked the site and it looks like you can touch foxes unlike zoo where you only get to see them. Foxes are cute! I want to go there too. Let's go there together.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehehe It's ok and sure we can go there. Hehehe maybe you should keep me there in Japan with you.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の質問です。

採点をお願いします。 1.あなたの経済的な支援がなければ、私は事業に失敗していたでしょう。  ( your / but / help / for / financial ), I would have failed in my business. →But for help your financial,I would have failed in my business. 2.ハムレットはあたかも幽霊を見たような顔つきをしている。  Hamlet ( had / as / looks / seen / though / he ) a ghost. →Hamlet looks as though he had seen a ghost. 3.万一私の助けが必要になれば、いつでもいいから電話してください。   ( help / should / need / you / my ), please call me anytime, →You should need my help, please all me anytime. 4.もし好きなところに行けるとしたら、どこに行きますか?  ( anywhere / supposing / could / you / you / go ) like, where whould you go? →Supposing you could go anywhere you like, where would you go? よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 至急。英語について。

至急、急いでます。 英語がわかる方回答お願いいたしますm(__)m 相手『Hehehe so really I can come?』に、 スタンプで『NO』wwと送ったら 相手『Why?(泣絵文字5こ)』と来たので 『んー、無理だから。でも、できることなら私も今あなたに会いたいです』と言いたいのですが It's impossible. But, I would like to be with you now, too if possible.←これで通じますか?