• ベストアンサー

比喩が難しくてわかりません

Ganbatteruyoの回答

回答No.2

Gです。 また変換ミスがありました. >ですから、money, jobs, people, business, opportunityの面で大きな年の方がいいだろう、と彼はいっているわけですね. は 年ではなく都市ですね。 >とだんだん強くなってきています. よって、運ザいりだよ小さい町は、と言うフィーリングが出てきているのかもしれませんね は よって、うんざりだよ、とかくべきでした. ごめんなさい.

noname#9284
質問者

補足

あ~、やっぱり急ぐと良くありません。すみませんでした。もう一度補足しなおさせてください。 > i've had my share 「経験してきた」という意味でしょうか? ofがついて「~の経験をしてきた」という意味でしょうか? > it's time to be where the action is アクションがあるところに住む時が来たと思う. (小さな町ではそれが無い、と言う事ですね) it's time / to be where / the action is と区切るのですか?to be / where the action isですか? こんな高校みたいな説明は本当はGさんはしたくないと思いますが、 このフレーズを耳で聞いたことがありません。 全く手がかりがないので授業のように理屈をつけて覚えるしか手立てはないのです。。。 今その時だ/そこに住む/そしてそこにはアクションがある。 「アクション」というのはどういう意味でしょうか? 活動という意味でしょうか? > i've 'eaten my meal' of small towns, so to speak i've had my share 小さな町の「いい所」は食べ尽くした、言って見れば. have eatenで食べ尽くした、食べ終わった、と言うフィーリングですね. 小さな町が出せる食事はもう食べ終わった、と言う比ゆなわけです. 日本語でも「おなかいっぱい」と表現するあれなんでしょうね、きっと。 ご丁寧に変換を訂正してくださってありがとうございます。気にしないで下さい。大丈夫です、Gさんの言葉でわからなかった言葉はありませんから。5月27日07:16

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“I call the police”, I thought. I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the emergency number.”Help!” I said. “It’s eaten my wife.” The wire had been torn from the wall. Now I understood why cordless telephones were so popular. I made a mental note to order a few dozen the next day. Suddenly the thing pounced on me. One moment, my $128 Regals had laces, the next moment they were slip-ones. Just then, my wife walked in.”Haven’t you fed Lollipop yet?” she asked .”Lollipop,”I thought. Anyone who names a baby wolf Lollipop deserves to be eaten alive. She took out a packet of my favorite breakfast cereal and poured some into a big bowl. Lollipop bounded over and ate his meal in less time than it takes a supercomputer to add two and two. “So he eaten Glanola too, does he?” I said with respect. I looked back at the half-time. They’d probably taste quite good with a ton of ketchup. “That’s not Granola,”said my wife. “It’s Superchunk. Dog food. And Lollipop isn’t a he, she ‘s a she.”

• この文の和訳をお願いします。

ちんぷんかんぷんです・・・。 I am no more likely to get to my destination than I was if I had not stopped to ask the way.

• 文法的な解説をお願いします。

At last I decided to go over to England, but I hardly knew a word of English, and no more of England than did any tolerably educated man in my country. I had an admiration for her traditions and social achievements, but no acquaintance with particular qualities I witnessed later. この英文のno more of England than did any tolerably educated man in my countryの個所がよくわかりません。

• had 強形か弱形か?

This is by far the worst meal I've ever had! の had は、[haed]と読みますか、それとも弱形で読みますか?

• 和訳お願いします。

I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.

• 英語歌詞の日本語訳について

下記サイトに掲載されている歌詞の中で意味が取れないものがあるので、それについて教えて頂きたいです。 http://www.disneyclips.com/lyrics/lyricsfrog4.html 1. 4行目のtakingがtakeでないのはなぜですか? 2. 9行目 "I've had my share"はI've experiencedに近い意味という捉え方で正しいでしょうか? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got

英語の歌の題名と歌詞の...のところが知りたい。 1.I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of friends in my ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I've got lots of things,things to ... I'm so happy life's so good I'm so happy life's so good.

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend has always been upfront with me about not wanting children. We discussed it once in depth pretty early on in the relationship and we’ve been together for nearly 12 years now. I always thought I was okay about not having children. It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past. I definitely haven’t hadはsomethingにかかっているのでしょうか?It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past.の訳もよろしくお願いします