• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

My Boyfriend's Stance on Having Children: A 12-Year Journey

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My boyfriend and I have been together for 12 years, and he has always been upfront about not wanting children.
  • I have always been unsure about having children and have never had strong maternal feelings.
  • In our early relationship, we had a deep discussion about not having children, and I thought I was okay with it.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I definitely haven’t hadはsomethingにかかっているのでしょうか?  はい、そうです。 2。It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past.の訳もよろしくお願いします  それ(=子供を作るということ)は、私にはまだはっきり決めたことではなかったし、母性感情みたいなものも過去には、はっきりと持ってはいなかった。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• I haven't stop thinking about の意味を教えてください。

英語の解釈の仕方で教えてください。 I cannot stop thinking aboutとI haven't stop thinking aboutは 日本語訳は同じだと考えてもいいのでしょうか?それとも、意味合いが 違ってくるのでしょうか? 以下が全文なのですが、教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I haven't stop thinking about that night we had, it was great and I would love to see you again.

• institutionalized

We’ve been together for a few years now, and we’ve definitely had a lot of conversations about gender and race and institutionalized racism and sexism. institutionalized racism and sexismとは簡単に言うとどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳を教えてください

I have been seeing the same psychiatrist for over 10 years for depression and anxiety. In some ways, he’s been great—accessible by phone when I’m in crisis, and seeing me on a cash basis when I haven’t had insurance. seeing me on a cash basis when I haven’t had insuranceの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳代行 英語

(1)I felt as if I had been punched in the chest,and was filled with something absolute:joy and peace as well as love. (2)Sometimes their hints have come so plentifully they've made me feel thrilled like a child who can't open a lot of birthday presents fast enough. どちらかでも構いません お願いしますm(__)m

• よろしくお願いします

I met this girl through Tinder (don’t judge) and we seemed to connect really well. We both had the same interests and had great in-depth conversations about relevant topics. I got her number and we were talking for a couple weeks. I enjoyed the friendship. But then one day in the middle of a conversation she just stops texting me. It’s been a week and I haven’t texted her because that will seem desperate, but at the same time I feel like I’m missing out on what could’ve been if I don’t investigate. missing out on what could’ve beenはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• うまく訳せず…

っどうしてもうまく訳せなくて意味がわかりません… 翻訳機とかにかけてもみたのですが、よけいに意味がわからなくて。 いったいどういうことを言っているのでしょうか?? 教えてくださいよろしくお願い致します。 I haven't got found a good short love-poem in the internet yet ... and I like sending one to somebody (Hihihihi. *blush*). All poems I've found yet are a little bit to much orientated to "physical love" ... and I don't really want to give something like that to this person. :-) I've got the impression that many japanese ancient love-poems talking about "physical love" ... is that right or was I just on the wrong sites (although they didn't look strange or "in the typical manner" ... rather serious.)?

• 『whom』の使い方について

『whom』の使い方について I forgot the people I've told and those whom I haven't. 『those whom』の訳し方、使い方について教えていただけないでしょうか。  宜しくお願いします。

• have not の短縮系

I have ~やYou have~は I've~やYou've ~と短縮しますよね。 notがつく時って I haven't~やYou haven'tとなりますが 何故 I've not やYou've notじゃ駄目なんでしょう? ちょっとした疑問なのですがよろしければ教えてください。

• 完了形のhave hadについて

I'm afraid I haven't had the film developed yet.という文章があるのですが、haven't は完了形だとわかるのですが、haven't hadのhadは何なのでしょうか?完了形は、have+PPだと思うので、developedがPPだと思うのですが、どうしてhadがここにくるのでしょうか?

• would have doneの用法

DUOより I've gotten pessimistic,and I'm worrid about something I would never have been concerned about before . このwould have done は何の用法でしょうか?