• ベストアンサー

和訳代行 英語

(1)I felt as if I had been punched in the chest,and was filled with something absolute:joy and peace as well as love. (2)Sometimes their hints have come so plentifully they've made me feel thrilled like a child who can't open a lot of birthday presents fast enough. どちらかでも構いません お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

(1)胸ぐらを殴られたように感じた。そして、何か無制限なるものーーつまり、愛情とともに喜びと平安ーーに満たされたのだった。 ★主語は日本語らしく省きましたが、「私は」「僕は」などをつけてもよいでしょう。 ★as ifの部分だけが、仮定法で、感じたーーの内容です。 ★I . . . was filled --- の部分は、満たされたーー仮定でなく現実にーーので、ここは気がしたではありません。 ★peaceは、この文脈では、こころの平和ですから、ふつう「平安」と訳すとすんなりいきます。 (2)ときに、その人たちが出すヒントが多すぎて、膨大な数の誕生日プレゼントを前にてんてこ舞いになってすぐには箱が開けられないでいる子供のように興奮してしまった。 ★thrilledは、箱を開けるわくわく感を表しています。この場合、興奮したことと考えるのが妥当だと思います。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

pitopechi
質問者

お礼

わかりやすかったです ありがとです(*゜▽゜)

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  私は、胸にパンチを食らい、純粋な愛や、喜び、平和で、満たされたような気がした。 2。  時によっては、ヒントがありすぎて、誕生日のプレゼントを開けるのももどかしい子どものように、私は嬉しかった。

pitopechi
質問者

補足

(1)のifは訳に入れなくてもいいんですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

途中、(A)(B)がでてきますが、そこにはHowever,In fact,On the contrary,As a matter of courseのどれかがはいります。;とかでてくるので訳す順番など悩みます。極端に意訳ではなく、文法、熟語など大事なところを押さえつつ自然な文に訳してもらえると助かります。多くの回答、お待ちしています。  When couples get married they usually plan to have children.Sometimes,houever,a couple cannot have a child of their own.In the case,they may deside to adopt a child.(A),adoption is very common today.There are about sixty thousand adptions each year in the U.S.alone.Some people prefer to adopt infants;others adopt older children.Spme couples adopt children from their own countries;others adopt children from foreigh countries.Some people adopt children of their same rase,white,black,Asian;others adopt children of different races.In any case,they all adopt children for the same reason:they care about children,and want to give their adopted child a happy life.This includes a comfortable home,a loving family,and a good education.  Most adopted children know that they are adopted.However,many adopted children,or(B),have very little imformation about their biological mother and father.As a matter of fact,it is often very difficult for adoptees are usually not made public.The information is confidential,so no one can see it.This protects both adoptees and their natural parents.  Naturally,adopted children have different feelings about their birth parents.  Many adoptees want to search for them,but others do not.Jake,13,was adopted when he was only two and a half months old.He says,“I don´t think I´ll ever search for my birth mother.I might want to get some more facts,but I don´t feel I really want to go look.Maybe she would be awful and I´d just be disappointed.”Carla,who is 12,was adopted when she was four years old.Her adoptive parents also adopted another little girl.Carla says,“Sometimes my sister and I will talk.She says she doesn´t want to look for her birth mother,but I have mixed feelings.Sometimes I feel I want to look for her―but sometimes I don´t want to look for her at all because I´m scared of finding out what her reactions would be.I worry that she´ll have a whole new life and I would just be interfering with that new life.”Sue,who is 13,was adopted when she was a baby.She says,“I think adopted kids should be allowed to search whenever they´re ready.They need to know where they come from and what their medical history is.As soon as I searched and found the information I was looking for,I felt more worthwhile in the world.Beforehand,a part of me had always been missing.” 

• 和訳

“To interpret certain sounds with your body you just have to be very sensitive. It’s certainly not easy, but with time, practice I seem to have found a way to do it.” The low sounds Evelyn feels mostly in her legs and feet, and the high sounds she feels in particular places on her face, neck, and chest. This is how she “listens” to the notes. She often performed with bare feet―mainly because she feels the vibrations of the music through the floor. “The thing about percussion,” Evelyn says, “is that you can create all these emotions―sometimes beautiful, sometimes ugly, sometimes sweet, and sometimes as big as King Kong. There can be a storm of sound, or the sound can be so refined.” Not all percussion is loud and pounding. Evelyn gives more than 100 performances a year around the world. She wants audiences to focus on her music rather than on her deafness, and she wants them to be entertained. Evelyn gets upset with reporters because they sometimes ask too many questions about her deafness. As Evelyn puts it, “If you want to know about deafness, you should interview an ear doctor. My specialty is music.” 問1、What is her specialty? お願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

When do you turn your cell phone off? Now I am more careful about it, but my phone was always on until I (have) an embarrassing experience last summer. I went on a vacation with my friends.  It was just my (two) time on a plane, and I was so(exciting). We got to our seats and waited for takeoff.  The flight attendants came through the aisles, making sure no one was using their phones or other electronics.  The pilot said we were ready to take off.  The plane was quiet and everyone was settling in when all of a sudden someone's phone rang. It was so (loudly).  I felt upset because I knew cell phone users were supposed to turn their phones off at that moment.  Then I heard the second ring.  It was then that I realized the ringing was coming from my bag. It was my phone! I went into a panic, and it took me a minute to find and stop the ringing. Everyone looked at me, and I felt small. I slept for the rest of the flight. Since then, I have been more (care) with my cell phone. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。

• 野球英語に詳しい方お願いします。

Sometimes, in a tight game with runners on, digging in at short, ready to break with the ball, a peace I'd never felt before would paralyze the diamond. For a moment of eternal stillness I felt as if I were cocked at the very heart of the Midwest. この文章の中のdigging in at short, ready to break with the ballの部分が わかりません。説明していただけたら非常に助かります。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Don't believe the press telling only the bad news that motherhood is all dirty nappies and sleepless nights which are said to cause mothers to abuse kids. When I got married, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would that I would have three babies in four years. Having children was what I had always wanted. I was fulfilled in my work and happy generally, but having children was the absolute high point. Fortunately my partner shared this view. But for some people, raising their children is a tough thing. Surely, raising children is a responsibility. You make a baby and you can't get drunk, stay out all night or go on holiday on impulse. In fact, you can't really have any arbitrary thought at all when everything you do has to be so well-organized. It's also true that I would love just occasionally to be totally irresponsible, unmindful of anyone's needs but my own. I remember the time I was seven months pregnant and struggled with a stroppy three-years-old son and a crawling one-year-old daughter. My back ached, and what is worse, I couldn't find the right colored crayon for my son to shade in Batman's cape. He repeatedly complained to me, "A pencil just would not do." I was greatly embarrassed, at last lay on the kitchen floor, and sobbed. Then he was filled with wonder.

• 和訳してください

I think they are not stupid enough, that 10$ would be enough. So i thought, you get a first payment about 300$ , 5 minutes later a payment over the rest. You declare the package as a gift wirh around 10$. And at least you send me an email with a bill for the razor over 300$. Thats because, if they don't let the package go through, i will only pay taxes for the 300$.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I tried again. I put out my foot and made a wild jerking stab with the chalk which produced a very crooked line and nothing more. Mother held the slate steady for me."Try again, Chris," she whispered in my ear. "Again." I did. I stiffened my body and put my left foot out again, for the third time. I drew one side of the letter. I drew half the other side. Then the stick of chalk broke end I was left with a stump. I wanted to fling it away and give up. Then I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder. I tried once more. Out went my foot. I shook, I sweated and strained my muscle. But-I drew it-the letter "A". There it was on the floor before me. Shaky, with awkward, wobbly sides and a very uneven center line. But it was the letter "A." I looked up. I saw my mothers face for a moment, tears on her cheeks. Then my father stooped and hoisted me onto his shoulder. That one letter, scrawled on the floor with a broken bit of yellow chalk gripped between my toes, was my road to a new world, my key to mental freedom.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Unlike the quiet and quickness you experience in a car, spending an afternoon on a bike is like indulging in a sensory feast. Not only was able to leisurely take in the wonderful sights and sounds of spring - wisteria-framed doorways, lilacs in full bloom, and the laughing seagulls flying overhead - I was also to revel in the sensuous smells of honeysuckle, sea rose, and backyard barbecues!  As I pedaled through my neighborhood, I smiled to myself as I recalled how I had labored over the decision to buy a bike for more than a year. The truth is that my indecision stemmed from self-consciousness and fear of the unknown. What if I bought the wrong kind of bike and regretted my purchase? Could I still remember how to ride a bike considering there were now eighteen speeds instead of three? Did I have the physical stamina to actually get somewhere? My fear of not knowing, feeling foolish, or looking silly kept me from enjoying what had become one of my favorite summer pastimes.