• 締切済み

アラン・リックマン様にファンレターを書いてみました

前の質問で回答していただいた方を参考に自分で書いてみたのですが 英語も習ったばかりだし、何より苦手で滅茶苦茶な気がします・・・。 まったく読めないかもしれません・・・ でもどうしても書きたくて本を見たりネットで検索してやってみました! アドバイス、修正、例、お願いします!! Mr.Alan Rickman Hello!my name is 名前 苗字. kendo to learring fourteenis a woman. i'm love yuo dearly. for the first time Mr.Alan Rickman to you know 「Galaxy☆Quest」 lnterestng and Atempo is Good you lcae to like you. 「Harry potter」Look the part snape Good it was wohderful. Elsewhere 「Love very much but uhtil uhtil sleep」to llooked. l hope you'll fihd time to visit iapan someday to see us. I'm looking to toforward to seeing your new movie Please take care of yourself. i'd really appreciate it if you could send me your autographed photograp Sincerely'名前 苗字 ちなみに作品名は上から 「ギャラクシー☆クエスト」「ハリーポッター」「愛しい人が眠るまで」です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Dear Mr.Alan Rickman Hello! My name is 名前 苗字. I'm a woman who's been learning kendo since 14. I love you so dearly. For the first time I want you to know that, "Galaxy☆Quest" is interestng and its tempo is good to me, so that I began to like you. And also the snake God part of "Harry potter" is wonderful. So I couldn't forget it until I went into sleep. I hope you make some time for visiting to Japan to see us someday. Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing your new movie. Please take care of yourself. And at the end, I'd really appreciate if you could give me your portrait with your sign on. Yours Sincerely, 名前 苗字

maruyamakao
質問者

お礼

訂正ありがとうございますっっ!! こちらはアプリか何かでしょうか?(#^.^#)

関連するQ&A

• ファンレター 英訳 お願いします

俳優アラン・リックマンさんにファンレターを送りたいのですが、どうしても英語が苦手で困っています。 ファンレターの書き方サイトや電子辞書の例文を参照したり、ネットの翻訳機を使って書けるだけ書いてみたのですが、自信ゼロです。特に【】内の部分は複雑で書けませんでした。 英語に長けていらっしゃる方、日本語全文を英文に翻訳して頂けませんか? 翻訳機は使わないでください。 ≪日本語文≫ リックマンさんへ こんにちは!はじめまして。初めてファンレターを書きます。 お忙しい中、リックマンさんにこの手紙を読んでもらうことが出来て、とても嬉しく思います。 私の名前は○○です。日本の奈良県に住んでいる16歳の女の子です。 奈良は、「日本の故郷」と呼ばれていて、日本でも有名な観光地です。 日本に訪れた時は是非来てください。 【私があなたを初めて見たのは、小学生の頃に、テレビで「ハリーポッターと賢者の石」が放送された時です。 その時から、スネイプ先生演じるリックマンさんの大ファンになりました。 「ハリーポッターシリーズ」がテレビで放送される時は必ず観ています。 ダークな感じがあるセブルス・スネイプですが、その雰囲気の中にセクシーさもあり、とても魅力的です。 あなたの素晴らしい演技が、この役の魅力を最大限に引き出しているのだと私は思います。 ハリーポッターシリーズだけでなく、あなたが出演されているほかの作品も見たいと思います。】 もし大丈夫・迷惑でなければ、サイン付きのリックマンさんの写真を送って下さいますか? 私にとって人生最高の宝物になります。 新作、「ハリーポッターと死の秘宝パート2」をとても楽しみにしています。 お体に気をつけて、これからも素敵な映画に出演して下さい。 心の底から貴方の活躍を祈っています。 ○○より ≪英文≫ Dear Mr. Rickman, Hello! How are you? I write the fan letter for the first time. In spite of a busy schedule, I am very glad for you to read this letter. My name is ○○. I am six-teen years old. I live in Nara of Japan. Nara is called "Hometown of Japan". It is a popular destination for tourist also in Japan. Please visit Nara, if you come to Japan. 【】 If it doesn't cause much trouble, could you send me a portrait with your autograph on it? It will be the most valuable treasure in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part2". Please take care of yourself and keep making great movies . I am praying for your activity from the bottom of one's hearts. Sincerely yours, ○○ ・上から目線など失礼な文になっていないか ・意味が伝わっているか ・丁寧な文になっているか ・気持ちが伝わる文になっているか などといった点も踏まえて翻訳してほしいです。 必要な文を付け加えてくださっても構いません。 どうか宜しくお願いします。

• 外国人俳優さんへのファンレターのチェック

ハリー・ポッターシリーズの俳優さんにファンレターを出したいと思ってます。 私は英語がとても苦手なので友達に助けて貰ったり 辞書や例文などで調べながら文章を書いたのですが あまり自信がありません。なのでチェックをお願いします。 途中途中自分の力では英語にできない個所もあり その文章へのアドバイスもお願いしたいです。 ※≪≫内に日本語で書いた部分です Dearest, Mr,James Phelps&Mr,Oliver Phelps Hello.How are you? My name is ●● ●●. I'm 15years old. I'm one of your fans in Japan. This is my first letter in English. I knew your name from “ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石(長いので日本語で)” I have been one of your most enthusiastic fans since I first saw you in “ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石” I love Fred and George. They were really attractive. I thought they were very cool. ≪携帯のメールアドレスの中にmischievous twin(悪戯好きな双子?)と入れるぐらいに彼らが好きです≫ My favorite scenes in the films is →≪映画の中で私の大好きな場面は 、不死鳥の騎士団の映画の中で二人がお母さんの前に突然現れてニヤニヤしながら悪戯して怒られるシーンです≫ The smile in this scene is very cute. →≪このシーンの笑顔はとてもかわいい≫ I always enjoyed by they mischief. But very cool when they are serious. Fred and George whom you perform were fit with the image of the original. I enjoy very much, watching your performances in good coordination. I want an older brother like Fred and George. I envy Ron and the others. I went to watch “ハリー・ポッターと死の秘宝” I recognized, they was a close bond of affection between them. It made me cry so hard. I have become your fan more than ever because you two were so fantastic. ≪ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石を見始めた頃は小学生だったのに  シリーズが完結した今ではもう高校生になりました。  あっという間でした。やっぱり彼らが見れなくなるのは悲しいです。  幸せな10年間を本当にありがとうございました。≫ I'm dreamimg of becoming a producer, influenced by “Harry Potter” I hope you'll find time to visit Japan some day to see us. Please take care of yourself and do your best from now on. I wish you happy. P.S. Could you please send me your signed photograph? のあとに入れたい内容で ≪私の誕生日は6月19日でもうすぐ16才になります。  もしあなたから返事の手紙がきたとしたら、  それは私にとって最高の誕生日プレゼントになります。≫                       Love always,                       ●● ●● 長文ですみません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• イギリス人俳優にUK英語でファンレターを書きました。自信ないので手直しお願いします

全文なので長いデス。出来る範囲でお願いします My dearest Mr. Grint, Hello. I'm a forties woman, live in Tokyo. I read all the books of "Harry Potter Series", and saw five the films. Your acting attracted me on all films. Your was rise superior to that I've got imagined the character of the book. I became your greatest fan. I enjoy your act as its expression changs. You've get acting delight, anger, sorrow, and pleasure at movement. You're a character actor and charming. I've enjoyed the film on five DVDs many times. I want to see more your other films. However, able to see you in "thunderpants" only. I wish your works "Driving Lessons", "Cherrybomb" and "Wild Target" opens in Japan. If you don't mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. I'm looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince" which will be open July this year.I hope you'll contnue to mark great films, and want to see again you in Japan. Thank you in a advance.Kind regards.

• カーペンターズの曲の邦題

カーペンターズの曲の邦題が知りたいのですが、アマゾンなどで調べても出てきません… 以下のうちどれか一つでもご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えていただけないでしょうか?お願いします。 ・Those Good Old Dreams ・Mr.Guder ・Sandy ・Bless The Beasts And Children ・Make Believe It's Your First Time ・I Just Fall In Love ・I Believe You ・Reason To Believe

• 海外アーティストにファンレターを書きたいのですが…

Adamlambertにファンレターを書きたいと思います。 翻訳機を使ってみて英訳したのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方 お手数ですが大至急添削をお願いします! Adamlambertへ はじめまして。 私は日本に住んでいる18歳の◯◯です。 大阪のmeet&greetのときにお会いした、髪の毛がとても短い女の子です。 覚えていますか? あなたの歌は全て魅力的で、大好きです。 私は毎日あなたの歌を聴いています。 あなたの歌を聴いて あなたの力強い声に感動しました。 忙しいかもしれませんが、 もし良かったら、また来日して下さい。 正直でお茶目なアダムが大好きです。 ずっと応援しています。 本当にありがとう。 ◯◯より Dear Adam Lambert How do you do? I am ◯◯ of 18 years old which lives in Japan. I am the girl who met you at the time of meet&greet of Osaka and whose hair of hair is very short. Do you remember? All your songs are attractive and favorite. I hear your song every day. Your song was heard and it was impressed by your voice. Although I may be busy, please visit Japan, if you are good. I love honest and lovely Adam. I continue aiding. Thank you very much. From ◯◯

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• ファンレターを添削してください

25年前に広島カープに在籍していた選手にファンレターを送ろうと思います。 以下に日本語を英作文しましたがこの内容でよろしいでしょうか? また何か追加した方が良い文章がありましたらぜひお教え下さいませ。 親愛なるロードン様 私はあなたが広島カープに在籍されて以来のファンです。 あなたはいつも一生懸命プレーされていました。 あなたの努力は今も思い出に残っています。 私はあなたを通じて一生懸命にプレーすることの素晴しさを学びました。 あなたの姿勢には感動しておりました。 Dear Mr.Rowdon I have been fan since you belonged to Hiroshima Carp. You were always playing very hard. I have impressived about your efforts. I was taught about hard play is wonderful by you. I was touched by your attitude! sincerely 〇〇(名前) from Japan

• ファンレター英訳お願いします 後編

Yamagata is many landmarks of a cherry tree. I hope you'll find time to visit Japan someday to see us. I have been one of your morst enthusiastic fans since I first saw you in "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone". All series were seen at a movie theater since that. You were absolutely brilliant in your portrayal of sevlus sneip. I thought there was clumsy gentleness in the back of the posture by which a matter is judged calmly and the severe benavior, and I was the very attractive person supprting a student at the Place where be doesn't notice. One was vice and tears flowed for Mami of SUNEIP all the white. I think your wonderful acting a so brings out this role a bove all. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great films from now on. I will always be rooting for you.

• レターの英文例-これで言いたいこと伝わりますか?

来社のアポイントで、先方から、こちらが希望する以外の時間でオファーがきました。 できれば、こちらの希望でお願いしたい、という旨を伝えたいのですが、以下の英文で伝わるでしょうか? (1)「打ち合わせ時間ですが、もし(あなたの)都合がつくようでしたら、できれば午後でお願いしたいのですが」 Concerning our meetind time, I would prefer to meet you in the afternoon if it is acceptable for you. (2)打ち合わせ時間の件、ご連絡をお待ちしています。 I am looking forward your email which informs me of your possible time.  

• アランリックマンさんにファンレターを送りたい!

英国のアランリックマンさんにファンレターを送りたいのですが・・ 英語が苦手でどうしても英訳ができません(汗 もちろん自分でしたほうがいいというのは百も承知です・・ だれか訳していただけませんか? はじめまして!! 私14歳の○○○○と申します 日本の京都に住んでいます。 京都には日本独自の寺や寺院がたくさんありますので是非遊びに来てください! アランさんの御活躍いつもTVで拝見しています! 特にロイヤルシェイクスピアカンパニーやダイハードなどが私の中ではお気に入りです! でもやっぱり一番はハリーポッターのセブルススネイプです!! ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石ででるアランさんを一番最初にみた時から大好きになってしまいました!! ある雑誌で読んだのですがアランさんはセブルススネイプの過去を一人背負いながらこの役を演じたそうですね! それを知りあそこまでセブルススネイプになりきり見る人の心を震わせるような演技をなさるなんて・・ とてもすごいです!! 感激しました!! これからもが活躍期待しております!! 頑張ってください!! もしよければアランさんのさいんをいただきたいのですが・・ いただけたら一生宝物にします! 読んでいただきありがとうございました!!