• 締切済み

イギリス人俳優にUK英語でファンレターを書きました。自信ないので手直しお願いします

全文なので長いデス。出来る範囲でお願いします My dearest Mr. Grint, Hello. I'm a forties woman, live in Tokyo. I read all the books of "Harry Potter Series", and saw five the films. Your acting attracted me on all films. Your was rise superior to that I've got imagined the character of the book. I became your greatest fan. I enjoy your act as its expression changs. You've get acting delight, anger, sorrow, and pleasure at movement. You're a character actor and charming. I've enjoyed the film on five DVDs many times. I want to see more your other films. However, able to see you in "thunderpants" only. I wish your works "Driving Lessons", "Cherrybomb" and "Wild Target" opens in Japan. If you don't mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. I'm looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince" which will be open July this year.I hope you'll contnue to mark great films, and want to see again you in Japan. Thank you in a advance.Kind regards.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

回答No.2

何か、日本語からそのまま英訳したのでは?という文章も あり、意味が通じない部分が多少ありますね。とりあえず、 ざっくりと修正すると、、、 Dear, Mr. Grint, Hi there. I'm a big fan of you living in Tokyo, Japan. I read all the series of Harry Potter and saw the movies, five of them. Your act on those films totally captivated me. The character you created on those films were so far better than what I imagined while I was reading the book and expecting the character to be. That is the reason why I started being into you. (I enjoy your act as its expression changsの意味が 分かりかねます。のでここでは抜かしておきますね。) You vividly expressed your(or the character's) anger, sorrow and pleasure at the moment. Because I was trapped by your act so much as I wrote, I bought the DVD and saw those many times. I want to see the films you are on, more and more. However, unfortunately the movie I can access for now is "thunderpants", only. I wish your works like, "Driving Lessons", "Cherrybomb" and "Wild Target" would also come out even in Japan. If you don't mind I ask you this, I'm just wondering if you could post your portrait with your autograph on that for us? I'm looking forward to seeing "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince", which will come out soon. (I hope you'll continue to mark great filmsの意味が?ですのでここも抜かしておきます。) and also hopefully I'll see you again in Japan. Thank you so much. Kind Regards って感じですかね。まず、あっちの人は年齢など気にしないので わざわざ宣言する必要はありません。あとsuperiorという単語を 使ってらっしゃいますが、文意が逸れます。避けるべきかと思います。 あとopenも通じないですかね。最後に名前を入れることを お忘れなく。portraitだと相当ハードルが高いように 思えますが、送ってくれるといいですね。 全編通してactで表現している部分はperformanceでもOKかと 思います。 まぁご参考程度に。

john2z4eve
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 英文添削ではなく、日本語を英訳して頂く質問に変えてみます。

john2z4eve
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます。 少し添削して貰っていたので大部分が変わり驚いてます。 幾つか質問があります。 年齢の事ですが、若い俳優なので年齢幅のあるファンがいると知って欲しい気持ちも込めてます。気にしないのなら他にファン層の厚さを知ってもらう言葉はありますか? 【 貴方が創造したキャラクターほうが遥かに良い~】に続く文の ~I was reading the book ~ が ~I have reading the book~ としたらイギリス式ですか? I enjoy your act(ing) as its expression changs. 【 貴方の(演技)表情にも変化があっておもしろい。 】< ing >を外したのは、次に続く文が【 貴方の動きに喜怒哀楽(色々な表情)の演技がある。】としたので演技を重ねなかったんです。 基は細かい表情の事を伝えたいのですが当てはまる言葉も浮かばず、その為に簡単にした日本語がおかしいのかも知れません。 Dear Hi there で始めたら cheers. で結びですか? 宜しくお願いします。

noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

とりあえず修正しました。 My dearest Mr. Grint, Hello. I'm a forties woman, living in Tokyo. I've read all the books of "Harry Potter Series", and saw five of the films. Your acting attracted me on all films. You have been far superior to what I've got imagined the character of the book. I became your greatest fan. I enjoy your act as its expression changs. I felt delighted, anger, sorrow, and pleasure at your movements. You're very charming. I've enjoyed the film on five DVDs many times. I want to see more of your films. However, I was able to see you in "thunderpants" only. I wish your works "Driving Lessons", "Cherrybomb" and "Wild Target" opens in Japan. If you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. I'm looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince" which will be screened at cinema in July this year.I hope you'll contnue to make great films, and want to see again you in Japan. Thank you. Kind regards.

john2z4eve
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 早速、訂正しました。

john2z4eve
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます。 文字制限で説明文が書けませんでしたが、UK, US 混ざった基本(文法)も出来てない英文になっていませんか? それで改めてお聞きします。 2番目のブロック 以前、「~想像していた以上に魅力的にした」と前後の文で和訳された事があります。 原文は「引きつけ(られ)た」「私が想像したより~」ですが文章になってますか? 3番目のブロック 「あなたには色々な感情表現がある」より「私があなたの感情表現を感じた」のほうが前後に繋がるのでしょか 「性格俳優」は当てはまらないのですか、時には失礼な事ですか? 宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• イギリス人俳優に手紙を書きました。添削お願いします。

英文が出来ず原文も削り唐突で変な文章ですが宜しくお願いします。 全ての"ハリーポッターシリーズ"の原作を読み、5本全ての映画を見ました。私が想像していたキャラクターより貴方が演じているほうがはるかに良かったので、私は貴方に惹きつけられました。そして貴方のファンになりました。 I have read all the books of "Harry Potter series", and saw five of the films. You have been far to more excellent that I have got imagined the character of the book. Your act on those films totally captivated me. I became your greatest fan. 貴方の演技には表情の変化が色々あって見て楽しいです。それは"ロン・ウィーズリー"の喜怒哀楽や、細かな気持ちの表現です。何回も見てます。性格俳優で素敵です。 I enjoy your acting facial action as its expression changes. I felt delight, anger, sorrow, and pleasure at you have got of "Ron Weasley". Beside, detailed his own feelings. I have enjoyed the film on five DVDs many times. You are a character actor and very charming.

• イギリス英語の添削をお願いします。

If you do not mind, I would appreciate if you could post your autographed portrait with signatures for us. ちょっと丁寧なお願いにしてます I am looking forward to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" which will be screened at cinema in July this year. I want to see as again in Japan. 新作の話と再会のお願い Thank you in a advance. Your sincerely. 結び

• ファンレター英訳お願いします 後編

Yamagata is many landmarks of a cherry tree. I hope you'll find time to visit Japan someday to see us. I have been one of your morst enthusiastic fans since I first saw you in "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone". All series were seen at a movie theater since that. You were absolutely brilliant in your portrayal of sevlus sneip. I thought there was clumsy gentleness in the back of the posture by which a matter is judged calmly and the severe benavior, and I was the very attractive person supprting a student at the Place where be doesn't notice. One was vice and tears flowed for Mami of SUNEIP all the white. I think your wonderful acting a so brings out this role a bove all. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great films from now on. I will always be rooting for you.

• 外国人俳優さんへのファンレターのチェック

ハリー・ポッターシリーズの俳優さんにファンレターを出したいと思ってます。 私は英語がとても苦手なので友達に助けて貰ったり 辞書や例文などで調べながら文章を書いたのですが あまり自信がありません。なのでチェックをお願いします。 途中途中自分の力では英語にできない個所もあり その文章へのアドバイスもお願いしたいです。 ※≪≫内に日本語で書いた部分です Dearest, Mr,James Phelps&Mr,Oliver Phelps Hello.How are you? My name is ●● ●●. I'm 15years old. I'm one of your fans in Japan. This is my first letter in English. I knew your name from “ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石(長いので日本語で)” I have been one of your most enthusiastic fans since I first saw you in “ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石” I love Fred and George. They were really attractive. I thought they were very cool. ≪携帯のメールアドレスの中にmischievous twin(悪戯好きな双子?)と入れるぐらいに彼らが好きです≫ My favorite scenes in the films is →≪映画の中で私の大好きな場面は 、不死鳥の騎士団の映画の中で二人がお母さんの前に突然現れてニヤニヤしながら悪戯して怒られるシーンです≫ The smile in this scene is very cute. →≪このシーンの笑顔はとてもかわいい≫ I always enjoyed by they mischief. But very cool when they are serious. Fred and George whom you perform were fit with the image of the original. I enjoy very much, watching your performances in good coordination. I want an older brother like Fred and George. I envy Ron and the others. I went to watch “ハリー・ポッターと死の秘宝” I recognized, they was a close bond of affection between them. It made me cry so hard. I have become your fan more than ever because you two were so fantastic. ≪ハリー・ポッターと賢者の石を見始めた頃は小学生だったのに  シリーズが完結した今ではもう高校生になりました。  あっという間でした。やっぱり彼らが見れなくなるのは悲しいです。  幸せな10年間を本当にありがとうございました。≫ I'm dreamimg of becoming a producer, influenced by “Harry Potter” I hope you'll find time to visit Japan some day to see us. Please take care of yourself and do your best from now on. I wish you happy. P.S. Could you please send me your signed photograph? のあとに入れたい内容で ≪私の誕生日は6月19日でもうすぐ16才になります。  もしあなたから返事の手紙がきたとしたら、  それは私にとって最高の誕生日プレゼントになります。≫                       Love always,                       ●● ●● 長文ですみません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 海外俳優さんへのファンレターの添削をお願いします!

海外の俳優さんにファンレターを書いているのですが、自力で英訳したものの自信がないため添削していただきたいです。 ちなみにハリーポッターのフェルプス兄弟宛です。 (1) My favorite scenes in the films is that Fred and George gave high five with a club,when Gryffindor won the first Qudditch game to Harry Potter in the Philosopher's Stone. 私の映画でのお気に入りのシーンはハリーポッターと賢者の石の時の、グリフィンドールが勝った最初のクィディッチの試合で、フレッドとジョージが棍棒でハイファイブした所です。 (2) I was impressed they were a parfect pair even a little scene. 私は小さなシーンでさえ二人の息がぴったりで感動しました。 (3) George confirmed Fred his mind of fighting scene in Hogworts, impressed itself in my memory.Whatever happens,they understand each other and I felt the bond between two was very strong. ホグワーツでジョージがフレッドに戦う意思の確認をするシーンが深く印象に残りました。どんな状況でもお互い理解しあっている二人の絆はとても強いものだと感じました。 長くなってしまいましたがどうかよろしくお願いしま

• UK英語に直してください。

UK英語に直してください。 イギリス人俳優のAlan Rickman(アラン・リックマン)さんにファンレターを 書きたいのですが英文に自信がないので文章をUK英語に直してくれませんか? Dear Alan Rickman Hello.How are you? My name is ○○○. I'm a eighteen-year-old boy living Japan. I am huge Harry Potter fan. "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"からずっとあなたのファンです。 アランさんの出演している映画を少しずつ見ています。 その中でも一番素敵だと思うのはダイハードのアランさんです! (どのアランさんも素敵なのですが!) とてもクールで知的な悪役でした。 "TRULY MADLY DEEPLY"も見ました。 二人の愛に深く感動しました。 "Sweeney Todd"でのアランさんの歌声も大好きです。 残念ながらまだあなたの映画を全部見ていませんが、 遅れを取り戻して以前の作品を全部ビデオやDVDで見るつもりです。 最近多くみている映画はやはり"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"です。 自分でも何回見たのか覚えていません! アランさんが演じるセブルス・スネイプの登場シーンは いつも見惚れてしまいます。 時間や金銭的余裕ができたらアランさんに会いに イギリスへ行こうと思っています! (その前にたくさん英語の勉強もしないといけません・・) "Alice in Wonderland"と"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"を楽しみにしています。 映画の撮影などで忙しいと思いますが、 病気や怪我に気をつけて頑張ってください。 あと、良ければ貴方のサイン入りの写真を送ってくれませんか? 私はこれからも、アランさんを応援します。 それでは、お元気で! ○○○より あと質問なのですがファンレターとバースデイカードを 一緒に送るのはおかしいでしょうか? 英文と質問宜しくお願いします。

• アラン・リックマン様にファンレターを書いてみました

前の質問で回答していただいた方を参考に自分で書いてみたのですが 英語も習ったばかりだし、何より苦手で滅茶苦茶な気がします・・・。 まったく読めないかもしれません・・・ でもどうしても書きたくて本を見たりネットで検索してやってみました! アドバイス、修正、例、お願いします!! Mr.Alan Rickman Hello!my name is 名前 苗字. kendo to learring fourteenis a woman. i'm love yuo dearly. for the first time Mr.Alan Rickman to you know 「Galaxy☆Quest」 lnterestng and Atempo is Good you lcae to like you. 「Harry potter」Look the part snape Good it was wohderful. Elsewhere 「Love very much but uhtil uhtil sleep」to llooked. l hope you'll fihd time to visit iapan someday to see us. I'm looking to toforward to seeing your new movie Please take care of yourself. i'd really appreciate it if you could send me your autographed photograp Sincerely'名前 苗字 ちなみに作品名は上から 「ギャラクシー☆クエスト」「ハリーポッター」「愛しい人が眠るまで」です。

• アドバイス下さい。英文

アドバイス下さい。エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英... アドバイス下さい。 エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英語に自信がありません。 ここはこうしたほうがいいなど、アドバイスお願いします。 Dear Ms,Emma Watson Helo.How are you?My name is *****.I am a junior High School student in Japan. I am a huge Harry potter fan.I like Hermione in Harry potter,but I love you more than it. like your cute and sexy smile. I heard that you go to a female high school.  It is admirable to keep up both study and work I had a impression that you are bright and elegance when I first see you. I hope you act verious charactor. I expect archievement of you in your future. 自分ではこう書いたつもりです 親愛なるエマさんへ。 こんにちは。僕は****です。僕は日本の中学生です。 私はハリーポッターの大ファンです。私はハーマイオニーも好きですがそれ以上にエマさんが好きです。 あなたのかわいくてセクシーな笑顔が大好きです。 あなたは女子高に通っていると聞きました。 勉強も仕事も両立してすごいと思います。 ぼくのあなたへの第一印象は明るくて上品です。 これからもたくさんの役柄に挑戦してください。 これからの活躍期待しています

• 英語に自信のある方、英訳チェックお願いします!

1、 A "Why is your answer always 'I don't know' and not 'yes'!!"   B "Your answer is always "I don't know". Why not yes?" 「君の答えはどうしていつも“I don’t know” で “Yes” じゃないんだ!!」 (AかBかどちらがよいでしょう?)  2 " I....am afraid. Ah,...I don't want to get pregnant.  I want to you to use birth control." 「 その……、妊娠したくないの。  避妊して欲しいの」 3 " I 've already promised Nana to meet ." 「ナナと会う約束をしてるわ」 日本語に合わせた英文にしたいのですが、これでOKでしょうか? 英語に自信のある方、チェックお願いします。 小説(趣味)に使いたいので、できればネイティブチェックがあればありがたいです。

• ファンレター 英訳 お願いします

俳優アラン・リックマンさんにファンレターを送りたいのですが、どうしても英語が苦手で困っています。 ファンレターの書き方サイトや電子辞書の例文を参照したり、ネットの翻訳機を使って書けるだけ書いてみたのですが、自信ゼロです。特に【】内の部分は複雑で書けませんでした。 英語に長けていらっしゃる方、日本語全文を英文に翻訳して頂けませんか? 翻訳機は使わないでください。 ≪日本語文≫ リックマンさんへ こんにちは!はじめまして。初めてファンレターを書きます。 お忙しい中、リックマンさんにこの手紙を読んでもらうことが出来て、とても嬉しく思います。 私の名前は○○です。日本の奈良県に住んでいる16歳の女の子です。 奈良は、「日本の故郷」と呼ばれていて、日本でも有名な観光地です。 日本に訪れた時は是非来てください。 【私があなたを初めて見たのは、小学生の頃に、テレビで「ハリーポッターと賢者の石」が放送された時です。 その時から、スネイプ先生演じるリックマンさんの大ファンになりました。 「ハリーポッターシリーズ」がテレビで放送される時は必ず観ています。 ダークな感じがあるセブルス・スネイプですが、その雰囲気の中にセクシーさもあり、とても魅力的です。 あなたの素晴らしい演技が、この役の魅力を最大限に引き出しているのだと私は思います。 ハリーポッターシリーズだけでなく、あなたが出演されているほかの作品も見たいと思います。】 もし大丈夫・迷惑でなければ、サイン付きのリックマンさんの写真を送って下さいますか? 私にとって人生最高の宝物になります。 新作、「ハリーポッターと死の秘宝パート2」をとても楽しみにしています。 お体に気をつけて、これからも素敵な映画に出演して下さい。 心の底から貴方の活躍を祈っています。 ○○より ≪英文≫ Dear Mr. Rickman, Hello! How are you? I write the fan letter for the first time. In spite of a busy schedule, I am very glad for you to read this letter. My name is ○○. I am six-teen years old. I live in Nara of Japan. Nara is called "Hometown of Japan". It is a popular destination for tourist also in Japan. Please visit Nara, if you come to Japan. 【】 If it doesn't cause much trouble, could you send me a portrait with your autograph on it? It will be the most valuable treasure in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part2". Please take care of yourself and keep making great movies . I am praying for your activity from the bottom of one's hearts. Sincerely yours, ○○ ・上から目線など失礼な文になっていないか ・意味が伝わっているか ・丁寧な文になっているか ・気持ちが伝わる文になっているか などといった点も踏まえて翻訳してほしいです。 必要な文を付け加えてくださっても構いません。 どうか宜しくお願いします。