• ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さい。

あるサイトの英文です。訳して下さい。 You are free: to Remix — to adapt the work to make commercial use of the work

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

同じライセンスの英文表記と和文表記です。 比べてみてね http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.ja

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

d-yさん 素晴らしいです。こんな日本語サイトを見つけて頂き ありがとうございました(^-^)

その他の回答 (1)

• Gracies
  • ベストアンサー率45% (150/332)
回答No.1

<お客様への無料のお知らせ> リミックス(Remixという製品)は、お仕事でのご利用も、営業でご利用も、無料でお使いいただけます。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

Graciesさん ありがとうございました(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方!

パソコンで使う写真素材をダウンロードできるサイトで、 以下のような英文が書いてありました。 商用利用は可能でしょうか? You are free: to Share ― to copy, distribute and transmit the work to Remix ― to adapt the work Under the following conditions: Attribution ― You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Share Alike ― If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license. 以上抜粋。全文は http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ 英語の得意な方、教えてください、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。写真を共有するサイトなのですが、誰に何を許可/禁止しているのか利用規約が英文で良く分かりません。 次の文章です。 Terms of Use By making available any Member Content through the Site, Application or Services, you hereby grant to CutestPaw.com a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, *modify, distribute, license, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content only on, through or by means of the Site, Application or Services. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

Sarah Dadush presents a study of the development and use of indicators and related reporting systems in social impact investing, through the Global Impact Investment Rating System (GIIRS) and the Impact Reporting and Investment Standards (IRIS). Social issues are coming to be weighed in commercial investments, while market values are increasingly inserted into philanthropy. In this dual process, quantification and the emulation of commercial ratings and ccounting make specialized “investment impact” indicators increasingly significant as bridging and blurring devices. 上記英文の最後のセンテンスIn this dual process, quantification and the emulation of commercial ratings and ccounting make specialized “investment impact” indicators increasingly significant as bridging and blurring devices.をお訳し下さい。

• 英語が翻訳できる方、お願いします。

下記のFree Templates Licenceの項目は、 どのような内容でしょうか。 知りたい事は以下の内容です。 ・商用で無料で使う場合はlinkが必須条件? ・Licenceの適用範囲は?(1回の支払いで1Templのみ?もしくはすべてのTemplに有効?) ・Licence料金の支払いは1回のみ?(年額等ではなく?) ・Licence料金は今の日本円でいくら? 目的は商用で下記のTemplを使いたいのですが、 その他注意事項の記述がございましたら教えてください。 何卒宜しくお願い致します。 Free Templates Licence Free website templates at this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License (unless stated otherwise on the actual template). You are free: • to Share - to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work • to Remix - to make derivative works Under the following conditions: • Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. • For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. • Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Attribution: • You must include the provided credit links to Solucija in the page footer. Removing the credit link Purchasing a template licence for a one time fee of $8 (USD) gives you a premission to remove the credit link from a template and use it for a personal or commercial project without limitations.

• この英文をうまく訳せません。

再び失礼します。ある曲の寸評です。 If you've become accustomed to the pristine, digital quality of his previous works, this ReMix does have a bit of hiss associated with the room ambience, but the effect is important to the more exposed portions of the track and works well. 一応訳してみようと試みたのですが、 「もしあなたがもとの---先の彼の作品のような質に慣れれば、この曲(リミックス)はまさに(have a bit of hiss associated with the room ambience,)で、 but,その効果は作品と曲目のむき出しの一部分をさらに重要にするだろう。」 という具合で全く訳せていません(^^; 特に中盤のthis Remix does haveからの訳がさっぱりです。 どうかうまい訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

R U L E S: » credits optional, but as you imagine really appreciated. » please DON'T make other resources with them! » strictly forbidden hosting them on other sites/accounts or claiming as proper! » feel free to use in your commercial projects no need to ask!

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文いいでしょうか?

ただで使用出来るものは多いに活用した方がいいと思う。 You would be better if it's you can use free site. (友人が出来るだけ広告費を使いたくないと言うので、ただのサイトがあるよと、教えている文ですが) この英文であってますか?