翻訳お願い:曲家がデザイナーとのやり取りで感じた返信

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 翻訳をお願いしたいです。自分は曲を作っていまして、知り合いのデザイナーの方からBGMを作って欲しいとたのまれました。渡したサンプルの曲は、監督のブライアン・テイラーさんにはとても気に入ってもらえたけど、今回のプロジェクトには合わないと感じています。しかし、彼はもしプレゼンが通れば、もっと映画的なテイストの広告のためにあなたに音楽をプロデュースしてもらいたいと言っています。
  • 迅速な対応ありがとう。追って連絡します。また、音楽制作の料金について教えて欲しい、金額を教えてくれれば助かるとのことです。
  • もしお時間がありましたらお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いしたいです

自分は曲を作っていまして、知り合いのデザイナーの方からBGMを作って欲しいとたのまれました。そこで、サンプルの曲を彼に渡したところ、次のような返信がありました。 Just an update, the director Brian Taylor liked it very much, but feels its not right for this project. But he says if the pitch goes through he would definitely like you to produce music for an advert that he has lined up that is more cinematic. Thanks for your quick turnaround and will keep you updated dude. Also tell me your rate / how much money you charge for making music, so I have that information on hand. 自分なりの意訳では、なかなかいいと思うけど、今回のプロジェクトのイメージには合わないんだ。 ってとこまではなんとなく分かったのですが。 もしお時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ztb00540
  • ベストアンサー率18% (119/647)
回答No.1

貴方の後の内容ですが 音楽のピッチが上手く行けば間違いなく貴方の曲が好きです。。 もう少し映画風にし、ピッチ(テンポ)が合えば広告用の音楽に貴方のを起用したいです。 素早い変更をお願いします(?)貴方のイメージ(センス)は持ち続けて下さい(作風は貴方のが好きです)。 貴方の見積もりはどのくらいでしょうか、音楽の再編集(書き直し)への報酬は幾らですか、一応知っておきたいのです。 こんな感じです。 おめでとうございます、手ごたえがあったみたいですね。絶賛されているようですよ。 頑張って、幾つか曲を揃えてみて下さい。 貴方の希望する報酬を大よそで提示してください。少し高めにして値下げす交渉に応じるのがベターかもしれません。 いずれにせよ、大いに頑張ってください。

cube5247
質問者

お礼

早急なお返事ありがとうございます! 頑張ります(笑

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

アメリカの知り合いからBGMを作ってくださいと頼まれています。 以前、こんな感じの曲がいいですと、動画サイトのリンクを教えて頂きました。 そこで何分くらいの曲を作りますか?と訪ねたとこと、つつけて2通のメールが届きました。 その1つは Would be real short like 50 seconds to a minute. If you manage to do something by the end of this week just send over and will see if the director likes it. Can't say much but it's for an advert for an established brand here in Britain. If the director likes it will be able to give you more details そして Also would be good to know your usual rate for something like this thanks もしお時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカに住んでいます。 小学1年生の息子の担任が5月末で定年退職されるメールが届きました。 とても素晴らしい先生だったので、私も息子も正直ショックを受けています。 とりあえず、まだ英語が上手に話せない息子が残念がっていることを伝えたいのですが、 こんな英語で大丈夫でしょうか? ○○○ was shocked to hear about your retirement. And he told me that he doesn’t know the English expression. Actually, he has a lot more he wants to talk you about He loves you very much, and he always enjoyed attending your class. We will miss you. You have been the best teacher for everyone. We can’t thank you enough for teaching my son Wish you a happy life as ever.

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をお願いしていただける方 よろしくお願いします His Neptune is in your second house. This is a negative aspect, it means that at the time when you form the relationship, he will seem free, generous, and with big ideas about money, but there may be financially difficulties or debts in the background of his life. Some poverty or struggle. He may seem to hit a bad patch in an otherwise solvent life. But when you know him better, you will find this is a habit. You will be tempted to save him from disaster financially at some point. But it is unwise to give this man money at all, or to allow him to handle or influence your financial life. For losses may occur. This man could impose on your generosity, become a drain on your income in one way another. He may either always be making use of your money, borrowing, finding things for you to spend on, or invest in, but they wont work. You may have too much faith in him. He may not be as competent financially as he seems. So the impulse to help him out or to give to much could be unfounded, a bad investment in the future both emotionally, if you end up disillusioned and out of pocket in a big way, and financially.

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 長文ですが翻訳をお願いできませんか?

長文ですが翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The element on your seventh house is water. This means your first impression will be on a subconscious intuitive level, an emotional impression, that your day to day mind may not recognize. Your first impression may be of a sympathetic person whom you can feel a kind of comforting affinity with. Feel that he is like you, the same sort of person deep down, however different he is on the surface. He will feel familiar to you someone you can be at ease with.. You’ll feel secure, safe underneath with him. He will make you feel cared for, and so the initial meeting on the everyday level will go much easier and smoother than you could probably envisage, almost before you notice it or are preoccupied with other things, it will materialize and become part of your life. He wont rush into the relationship but he will expect it to be lasting. To him you will look the faithful lasting type. His first impressions of you will be that he will see you as feminine looking and rather serious, you make take remarks he makes in jest too seriously. He will see you as a person of integrity and someone he could live with or marry. You will both have a feeling of kinship towards you. There will be a bit of magic too in these first impressions, he will seem sympathetic to you, and inspirational.

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• おねがいします。このインタビューを翻訳して下さい。

質問者 Your contemporary Madonna is still plugging away, too, but she’s facing a lot of ageism. Does that piss you off? 回答者 Good for Madonna for doing her thing! The media does that all the f—ing time! You might as well put a paper bag over your head and sing as an unknown singer to find peace. Hands down, it’s bulls—. Music is not about the money. It’s about the f—ing craft. You have to work your whole life to be great. That bulls— we were all told in the ’80s – that we’re a disposable art form – only came from the suits. I didn’t work hard my whole life to become a suit who controls everything people hear. If you want to listen to your heart, and [wield autonomy], there’s much more wealth and worth in that.

• 海外のサプライヤーからのメール翻訳

手数料を負担してくれ的なことでしょうか? 英語力がなく、いまいち何を言っているのかわからないのでお願いいたいます。 Is possible do wire transfer to our business bank account instead paypal payment, beacuse they charge to much fee specially for foreign country. If that is ok, I will send you an invoice tomorrow. Thanks very much for your business!

• ショップからのメッセージを翻訳してください。

インターネットで商品を購入したところショップから以下のようなメッセージが来ました。注文が正しいかどうかの確認のように思えますが英語の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 また、このメッセージに対する返答例がありましたらあわせてお願いします。 Thank you very much for the order! The charge for your order is ok, but since this is an international order we are always extra careful. Did you enter the correct billing address on file for you with Visa? We will be checking with your credit card bank today, but when we have the correct information it speeds up the process. This is for our records since you are a new customer due to the High amount of Fraud. Please reply soon so your order is not delayed. We hope you can appreciate that we are just being cautious.