• ベストアンサー

海外のサプライヤーからのメール翻訳

手数料を負担してくれ的なことでしょうか? 英語力がなく、いまいち何を言っているのかわからないのでお願いいたいます。 Is possible do wire transfer to our business bank account instead paypal payment, beacuse they charge to much fee specially for foreign country. If that is ok, I will send you an invoice tomorrow. Thanks very much for your business!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sunsowl
  • ベストアンサー率22% (1025/4492)
回答No.1

paypalだと海外送金の場合は多額の手数料がかかるとのことで、先方は自分たちの銀行口座に直接電信振込が可能かを聞いてます。 もしOKなら、明日請求書を送りますとのこと。 「beacuse」は「because」の打ち間違いかもしれないですね…

spring3333
質問者

お礼

なるほど。 よくわかりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Please find attached invoice FALIN3680 for 620.70 GBP for the mugs you wanted to order. The amount outstanding of 620.70 GBP will be due in January next year, but we do not yet have a date when we will have this stock available. Here is the link to follow for Paypal payment: https://www.・・・・・・ Our PayPal email is pe***@falconenamelware.com the 4% PayPal transaction charge has been added to your invoice. Please check the quantities and delivery details and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

• 通訳お願いします><

外国で商品注文後にメールが届きました。これはなんて書いてますか?後一歩のところで悩んでいます。 Limb Music Products ------------------------------------------------------ Thank you very much for shopping with us! Your order will be shipped to you after we receive your payment. Please use the following address for your payments: Limb Music Products Postfach 6x 2x 2x 2xx35 Hamburg Germany Invoice ------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------ Sub-Total: ?17.00 Shipping: ?14.27 Payment Fee: ?2.32 Tax (incl.): ?4.63 Total: ?33.59 Delivery Address ------------------------------------------------------ Payment Method ------------------------------------------------------ PayPal (paypal@diversity-media.com) [2? extra fee]

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

下記の英文になります。 よろしくお願い致します。 Thanks for the mail,i would like you to know that the item is needed urgently by an important client of mine in Nigeria. I am ready to buy it and would be making the payment through the my bank's Escrow service in beneficiary to your account. All i require in order to proceed with the payment is the total cost which includes the shipping cost of the item through EMS to my client in Nigeria alongside your account details of who and where the payment transfer is to be made in beneficiary to.Below is my clients address for the shipment after the payment is approved by bank.

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• 翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

• 翻訳お願いします

Thank you for your reply. Please find the quotation as below. After your confirmation we will send you the proforma invoice. For the payment we can accept 100% T/T in advance (wire transfer).

• ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします

ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします just let me know all the articles u want and ur paypal email, and where i have to ship it to, then i will send u an paypal invoice, thanks

• 海外サイトの通販を利用したことある方、助けて下さい

英語が分からず苦戦しています。 支払いの仕方で立ち止まってしまいました。 サイトで商品をクレジットカードで支払う旨を入力して、 折り返しのメールが来たのですがよく分かりません。 Please kindly use the payment link below to make payment for your order at ○○. You can choose to pay using all major credit cards (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX/Diners) if you don’t have a Paypal account or PAYPAL (if you have a Paypal account) 

http://○○ Under the DESCRIPTION, please put ONLY “YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ” and NOTHING ELSE. 
 **There should be NO reference of any watch model reference or ○○ links at all because Paypal do not condone replica sales at all**

Under the Price the invoice amount as stated in ○○ Order.

Then proceed to checkout and make payment and email us once payment is done. Many thanks. というメールが来ました。 ○は買おうしてるサイト名が入ります。 リンク先がペイパルっぽいのですが使ったことがないんで いまいちよく分かりません。 どのように入力してどのように進めていけばいいのでしょうか? ちなみに買った金額は$561.00です。 宜しくお願いします。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah