翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Please find attached invoice FALIN3680 for 620.70 GBP for the mugs you wanted to order. The amount outstanding of 620.70 GBP will be due in January next year, but we do not yet have a date when we will have this stock available.
  • Here is the link to follow for Paypal payment: https://www.・・・ Our PayPal email is pe***@falconenamelware.com the 4% PayPal transaction charge has been added to your invoice.
  • Please check the quantities and delivery details and let me know if anything needs to be changed.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Please find attached invoice FALIN3680 for 620.70 GBP for the mugs you wanted to order. The amount outstanding of 620.70 GBP will be due in January next year, but we do not yet have a date when we will have this stock available. Here is the link to follow for Paypal payment: https://www.・・・・・・ Our PayPal email is pe***@falconenamelware.com the 4% PayPal transaction charge has been added to your invoice. Please check the quantities and delivery details and let me know if anything needs to be changed.

• gakuen
  • お礼率26% (105/393)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9725/12097)
回答No.1

貴方が注文なさりたかったマグ用の620.70 GBPに関する送り状FALIN3680を添付しますのでご覧ください。 来年1月に清算していただくべき、620.70 GBPの未払い残高はありますが、私どもにとって、この商品を入手できる日付はまだ確定しておりません。 Paypal支払い用の閲覧先はこちらです: https://www.・・・・・・ 私どものPayPal Eメールはpe***@falconenamelware.comで、4% のPayPal取扱料金が貴方の送り状に加算されています。 どうぞ、数量や配達の詳細をチェックなさって、何か変更の必要がおありか否かをお知らせください。

gakuen
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか?

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、 25日ほど経ってから下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 どなたか翻訳をお願い出来ませんでしょうか? Order Number: 123456 We are writing to you in relation to your recent order. We have generated an invoice for this order as the carrier requested, and sent this to the carrier, once the carrier receives this invoice they will look to proceed with your delivery. Please allow 48-72 hours for your parcel to be delivered. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, よろしくお願いします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします。 thank you for your cooperation and we have submitted them to our Product Department. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any news, all right? Please allow us some time handling this for you, okay? Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Any further questions or needs, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳がうまくいきません。なんていっているのでしょう

Hi, how much would it cost for delivery to the JAPAN for 3 combined? ThanksI understand that the item can be delivered within Worldwide and United Kingdom ,however,could you send it out to japan Would you reduce the price of the postage in GBP100?I'm sorrySinar Camera £325 Camera Case £40.00  Lens £175   325+40+175+100(Postage and packaging)=GBP640to japan  I'm sorry 上記は自分が慣れない 英語で3つの品を日本に送っていただけますか?送料は全部でGBP100でトータルGBP640でおねがいできますか?と聞いたのですが 以下のように返事がきましたが、なんていつているのかわかりません。よろしくおねがいします。 It will actually cost me £150 to post all three items to Japan.I am willing to do the shipping for all three itmes for £125.Alternatively, I will ship the camera and lens only to you for a combined postage of £95 (ie. just the cost of shipping the camera)If you wish to purchase. Please buy the items and pay for them. I will then send you a PayPal postage refund.regards,Andrew

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 Unfortunately we do not have any stock of the grey mugs - these will not be available again until late December/early Janauary. We do have stock of the plate sets. We have also just released a new catalogue - please find this attached - we have added a couple of new products at the back. Please take a look through and let me know how you would like to proceed with your order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 That is not a problem at all. We do not need the $40 payment for the trouble. It is no trouble at all. Also, we have a 10% restock fee on the items to get our fees and such back. Just go ahead and send it to the Ballwin MO address on your invoice, and please let us know the tracking number on the return. As soon as we have that tracking number, we will get you refunded. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。