• ベストアンサー

和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 When Wu Chun came to Taiwan in 2005, he was debuted as the main actor in a drama because of his good looks. ウーズンは、2005年に台湾に来たとき、彼は彼のルックスの良さのおかげでドラマの主役としてデビューしました。 With no acting experience and language barrier, he had a tremendous hard time filming “Tokyo Juliet”. 彼は演技経験が無い事や言葉の壁で、"東京ジュリエット"を撮影して(いる時に)途方もない苦労をしました。 The experience left an everlasting impression in his mind because the director at the time was very demanding and scolded him to the point that he cried on set. 当時の監督が非常に厳しかった事、彼がセットの中で泣いたという点で監督を怒らせたと言う経験は、彼の心の中で永遠に忘れらない事になりました。 I was shocked to hear his heartfelt confession because no one likes to admit their weakness, even if it was an experience in the past. 私は彼の心からの告白を聞いてショックを受けました。なぜなら、例えそれが過去の経験であったとしても、誰も弱さを認め(告白す)ることを好きではないのではない(はず)だからです。 Especially for a celebrity who has been shaped to be “perfect”, this was a confession I wasn’t expecting to hear. 特に"完璧"であるように形作られている有名人のにとっては。これは私が予期していなかった告白でした 。 “I think the scolding and reprimanding was actually quite good. If not for the director, I wouldn’t push myself to do better and I wouldn’t have learned so quickly.” 「怒られた事や激しく叱責された事は実際には非常に良い経験だったと思います。もしこの監督がいなかったなら、自分自身が向上する事は無かったでしょうし、こんなに早く学ぶ事も無かったでしょう。」

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

3つ目について: この point は「段階,程度」の意味で, 当時の監督は要求がとても強く,セット中(本番中に)泣きだしてしまうまで叱られたこと (叱られた結果,泣き出してしまう)

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

添削下さり誠にありがとうございます^^!! >この point は「段階,程度」の意味で, 当時の監督は要求がとても強く,セット中(本番中に)泣きだしてしまうまで叱られたこと (叱られた結果,泣き出してしまう) そこの訳はどうゆう感じだったのかイマイチ分からなかったので見解を教えて下さって嬉しいです^^!! 添削下さり誠にありがとうございますした^^!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

正しくできていると思います。 三番目を少し変化させてみます。 The experience left an everlasting impression in his mind その経験のお陰で彼の心には印象が永遠に残りました。 because the director at the time was very demanding and scolded him to the point that he cried on set. というのは、当時の監督の要求がとても厳しく、セットの中で泣いたことで彼を叱ったからです。 ※「厳しいこと」と「叱ったこと」は同じ事柄を指しているようです。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

添削下さり誠にありがとうございます^^!! >※「厳しいこと」と「叱ったこと」は同じ事柄を指しているようです。 了解しました!!私もそこの訳は疑問だったので見解を教えて下さって嬉しいです^^!! 添削下さり誠にありがとうございますした^^!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事中の文章です】 “There are a lot of comedies in Hollywood, but you rarely find them in the Chinese film industries. I always think why we don’t have more of this genre?” ハリウッドでは多くのコメディー映画があるけど、ほとんどの中国の映画産業でそう言ったコメディー映画を見つけることはまずない。僕はいつも考えていたんだけど、なぜ僕達はこの種のジャンルを多く持たないと思う? I couldn’t help but ask if he wanted to become a director. 私はあなたは映画監督になりたいの?と聞くことしか出来ませんでした。 “I’ve always been thinking about a script and every time I have an idea, I would write them down. I have at least 5 or 6 scripts on my computer.” 「僕はいつもアイデアを持っていて、台本について常に考え、書き留めています。少なくとも僕のパソコン上には5~6本の台本がありますよ。」 “But being a director isn’t as easy as it sounds. しかし、監督であることは思うほど簡単じゃない。 If you haven’t been filming for more than 10 films, it would be hard to grasp the idea of how the film would turn out, unless I have a great co-director. もし君が10本以上の映画をまだ撮った経験が無かったとしたら、素晴らしい助監督の(助け)が無しに、撮影をどの様に進めるかと言う着想を完全に把握し進めて行くのは難しいだろう。 The scripts that I have written are just main ideas for the plots and I would probably have to look for someone who can write scripts and find investors to sponsor the films. These are all later on in life.” 僕が書いた台本は、その構想の主要なアイデアではあります。(しかし)おそらくは台本を書くことができる人を探す必要もあるでしょう。そして映画を支援してくれる投資家を見つける必要もね。その後の人生はこれらのすべてです。 His response certainly tells us that Wu Chun is the type of person who thinks carefully and analyzes things clearly. 彼の答えからは確かにウーズンは、慎重に考えて、明らかに物事を分析するタイプの人間であることを物語っている。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 Refuse to be a Prince.(←中見出しです) 王子であることを拒否する。 Not afraid of hardship. 困難を恐れてはいけない。 Wu Chun gives off the impression of “a perfect prince living in a castle” because of his almost perfect features, the prince-like roles he played in dramas and as well as his wealthy family background. ウーズンは彼のほとんど完璧な顔立ちと、彼の裕福な家庭環境と同様の王子様の様な役をドラマで演じた為に”お城に住んでる完璧な王子様”という印象を(我々に)与えている。 This kind of image is something that he doesn’t like, “I don’t care how you look at me, just don’t see me as a prince. この様なイメージを彼は好みません。「僕は自分をどんな風に人から見られているかは気にしません。(けれども)自分を王子様だなんて全く思わないで欲しい。」 It’s all shaped by the drama that came out in the beginning, where the character was perfect- loving, handsome and rich.” 「そういうイメージは全て”ハンサムでリッチな愛に溢れた完璧な人物”と言うドラマ中の役で形作られたものなのだから。」 To someone who is ambitious and strives to succeed professionally, this fixed impression of who he is sometimes makes him exasperated. 向上心を持ち、プロフェッショナルとして成功するために努力する人(である彼)にとって、彼が”王子様の様だ”というこの固定観念はしばしば彼を非常に悩ませます。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 特に 6行目の yet makes you think. の訳ですが色々訳する事ができるだろうと思って、自分で考えた結果一番しっくり来るものにしました; と言うよりこの訳し方は文法的に完全には理解出来ず、フィーリングで訳しました; お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 ◎Relaxation by watching comedies(←中見出しです) コメディーを見ながらリラックス Because of his sense of responsibility, Wu Chun forces himself to quickly adapt to any situation. ウーズンは自身の責任感によって迅速にどんな状況にも適応するように努めています 。 “I don’t like to have regrets, even though the results may not turn out to be what I expected but I will still try my best to do well.” 「後悔するのは好きではありません。例え自分が期待したほどの結果が得られなかったとしても、良くなる為の最善の努力を尽くすでしょう。」 When faced with stress, Wu Chun likes to watch comedies. ストレスに直面したとき、ウーズンはコメディーを見るのが好きです。 “I like to watch films, especially comedies. When I’m feeling really stressed out, I like watching romance comedies.” 「特にコメティー映画を見るのが好きです。僕は本当にストレスを感じているなと思った時は、好んでロマンス系のコメディー映画を見ています。」 This is not the normal Taiwanese or Cantonese comedies, but the comedies from Hollywood- relaxing, humorous and yet makes you think. 「僕は通常は台湾や中国本土のコメディーは見ません。リラックスするハリウッドのコメディーはユーモアがあって、しばらく(色々な事を)考えなくていいからです。」 “I just recently watched Adam Sandler’s ‘Jack and Jill’. 「僕は最近、アダム・サンドラーの"ジャックとジル"を観ました。」 Adam Sandler had to play two characters- it was really funny and touching because the plot touches on the subject of family and it makes me want to cherish my family even more.” 「アダム・サンドラーは2つのキャラクターを演じなければなりませんでした。(彼の)キャラクターは本当に面白くって感動的でした。なぜならその話のプロットは家族像について説いていて、(見たときに)家族をもっと大切にしたくなったからです。」

• 和訳をお願いします。

It was almost five o'clock in the evening. There were not very many people left in the museum. Michael, the security guard, was checking to see that nothing was wrong with any of the paintings displayed in the museum. Suddenly, he saw something on the floor. Michael showed the painting to the director of the museum. The director got interested in the painting and asked Michael several questions.  "You found this in the Abstract Art section on the third floor?"  "Yeah, on the floor," answered Michael.  "Was there anyone who might have painted this on the third floor?" asked the director.  "No, sir. People were gone and this painting was lying on the floor."  "Well then, we must call several museums to check and see if it's a stolen painting," said the director.  The director and Michael did not receive any claim from anybody, so the director decided to hang it in the abstract art division on the third floor. Many experts from different countries came to review the painting. Each one said it was beautiful and had very deep meaning that turned the thoughts of the viewers inward. Both the director and Michael were proud to have such a painting in their museum.  Several weeks later, a woman came to the museum with her four-year-old son. While they were looking at the new painting, the little boy, all of a sudden, began to cry very loudly, pointing to the painting. Michael walked over to the mother and child, and asked, "Is anything wrong, son?"  The mother replied instead, "He is crying because that's his painting displayed on the wall, and he wants it back. I was here with my son a few weeks ago, and he might have left his paining right here on the floor. If you look carefully, I'm sure you can see his fingerprints on the back."  Michael was so embarrassed that he was just looking at the boy and his mother is an awkward silence.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Suddenly, Marvin felt a strong pull on his left arm. It was Max! He had jumped into the cold water and was firmly holding his exhausted master. Then he pulled him nearly twenty feet toward the dock. Marvin tried hard to catch the side of the dock. He could see that the dog, too, was already exhausted from his rescue efforts. Somehow Marvin managed to push Max onto the dock. But Marvin's legs were badly injured and he couldn't movethem. He tried hard to climb onto the dock by himself, but because of the cold water and the pain in his injured legs, he began to black out, and his grip on the dock became loose. Suddenly, the sight of his late dinner and the Christmas cards in the warm dining room appeared in his mind. He fell back into the water and again went under.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There he was on the ground,in no condition to go on, and all of a sudden he was no longer in Poland.instead,he found himself imaging himself standing on a stage on postwar Vienna giving a lecture on The Psychology of Death Camps. Audience of two hundred listened to his every word. The lecture was one that he had been working out the whole time he had been in the death camp. He spoke about how some people seem to survive the experience better than others, psychologically and emotionally. It was a brilliant lecture, all taking place in his mind's eye and ear. He was no longer half dead on the field but living in the lecture. During the lecture, Frankl told the imaginary audience about the day he was in that field being beaten and was certain he didn't have the strength to get up and keep walking.    Then, wonder of wonders, he told his imagined audience, he was able to stand up. The guard stopped beating him and get began to walk slowly. As he was imagining describing this to his audience, his body got up and began to walk. He continued to imagine this lecture all the while he was doing the work and through the cold march back to the death comp. He collapsed into his narrow bed, imagining ending this brilliantly clear speech and receiving a standing ovation.

• 和訳

Natsume Soseki went to Britain about 100 years ago as a student sent by the Ministry of Education. He was 33 years old and a professor at the Fifth High School in Kumamoto then. He left Yokohama by ship in September 1900,and reached London two months later. Britain was more developed than other countries in those days. There was already a web of underground in London―30 years before the first underground in Tokyo. Everything Soseki saw and heard was a wonder. He enjoyed buying used books,walking in the parks and going to the theaters. He wrote this to his wife: “I wish you could see the wonderful theater shows. In one show,I saw about sixty women dancing on the stage in gorgeous costumes.” Soseki’s life in London,however,was difficult sometimes. The prices were very high for him. He stopped going to college because he felt the tuition was too expensive and the classes were not useful. And being unfamiliar with the city,he often lost his way or took the wrong train when he want out to see the sights. 和訳していただけてたら光栄です。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering.