• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m)

ウーズンのイメージについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ウーズンは完璧な王子様のイメージを嫌っている
  • ウーズンは自分を王子様だと思われたくないと言っている
  • ウーズンはプロの成功を目指す彼にとって、固定観念は悩みの種

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

* こなれた訳だと思います。私には問題にすべき箇所は見つけられませんでした。 > ... because of his almost perfect features, the prince-like roles he played in dramas and as well as his wealthy family background. > 彼のほとんど完璧な顔立ちと、彼の裕福な家庭環境と同様の王子様の様な役をドラマで演じた為に  余りに訳し方が上手なので、訳文だけを見ると気がつきませんが、原文は because A, B and C という形になっているので、私だったら 「彼のほとんど完璧な顔立ちと、ドラマで演じた役、それに彼の裕福な家庭環境からも ・・・」 というふうにするだろうなと思いました。 > It’s all shaped by the drama that came out in the beginning ... > そういうイメージは全て ・・・ ドラマ中の役で形作られたものなのだから  これも問題はないのですが、原文と対象させて読む人がいるとすると、in the beginning はどこに訳されているのだろう、と気にする人がいるかもしれないなと思いました。「そういうイメージは全て、そもそもは ・・・ ドラマ中の役で形作られたものなのだから」 とするとそういう読者は安心するかもしれません。 > To someone who is ambitious and strives to succeed professionally, this fixed impression of who he is sometimes makes him exasperated. > 向上心を持ち、プロフェッショナルとして成功するために努力する人(である彼)にとって、彼が”王子様の様だ”というこの固定観念はしばしば彼を非常に悩ませます。  ここはプロの翻訳を見ているような気がしました。内容を解釈した上で訳しておられます。私だったら 「向上心を持ち、プロフェッショナルとして成功するために努力する人にとって、このように一つの固定したイメージを貼り付けられるのは嫌なものだ」 くらいにするかもしれないと思います。 * 全体的に 「添削」 の必要はないレベルだと思います。ただタイトルのところにある Not afraid of hardship が Wu Chun のことを指しているのだとすると、「困難を恐れてはいけない」 と命令形 (Be not afraid of hardship) にするよりも、I'm not afraid of hardship と解して 「ぼくは困難を恐れない」 とか 「挑戦者でありたい」 くらいにすると、Wu Chun の発言の一部のような感じが出るのではないだろうかと思いました。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

添削下さり誠にありがとうございます^^!! 「添削」の必要はないレベルだなんて、もったいないお言葉を頂けて嬉しいです!! 勉強を始めたばかりなので励みになりました^^ >余りに訳し方が上手なので、訳文だけを見ると気がつきませんが、原文は because A, B and C という形になっているので、私だったら 「彼のほとんど完璧な顔立ちと、ドラマで演じた役、それに彼の裕福な家庭環境からも ・・・」 というふうにするだろうなと思いました。 特に、ここの because A, B and C と言う用法は as well as にとらわれて分からなかったので非常に勉強になりました!! ご教授下さりありがとうございました^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 When Wu Chun came to Taiwan in 2005, he was debuted as the main actor in a drama because of his good looks. ウーズンは、2005年に台湾に来たとき、彼は彼のルックスの良さのおかげでドラマの主役としてデビューしました。 With no acting experience and language barrier, he had a tremendous hard time filming “Tokyo Juliet”. 彼は演技経験が無い事や言葉の壁で、"東京ジュリエット"を撮影して(いる時に)途方もない苦労をしました。 The experience left an everlasting impression in his mind because the director at the time was very demanding and scolded him to the point that he cried on set. 当時の監督が非常に厳しかった事、彼がセットの中で泣いたという点で監督を怒らせたと言う経験は、彼の心の中で永遠に忘れらない事になりました。 I was shocked to hear his heartfelt confession because no one likes to admit their weakness, even if it was an experience in the past. 私は彼の心からの告白を聞いてショックを受けました。なぜなら、例えそれが過去の経験であったとしても、誰も弱さを認め(告白す)ることを好きではないのではない(はず)だからです。 Especially for a celebrity who has been shaped to be “perfect”, this was a confession I wasn’t expecting to hear. 特に"完璧"であるように形作られている有名人のにとっては。これは私が予期していなかった告白でした 。 “I think the scolding and reprimanding was actually quite good. If not for the director, I wouldn’t push myself to do better and I wouldn’t have learned so quickly.” 「怒られた事や激しく叱責された事は実際には非常に良い経験だったと思います。もしこの監督がいなかったなら、自分自身が向上する事は無かったでしょうし、こんなに早く学ぶ事も無かったでしょう。」

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事中の文章です】 “There are a lot of comedies in Hollywood, but you rarely find them in the Chinese film industries. I always think why we don’t have more of this genre?” ハリウッドでは多くのコメディー映画があるけど、ほとんどの中国の映画産業でそう言ったコメディー映画を見つけることはまずない。僕はいつも考えていたんだけど、なぜ僕達はこの種のジャンルを多く持たないと思う? I couldn’t help but ask if he wanted to become a director. 私はあなたは映画監督になりたいの?と聞くことしか出来ませんでした。 “I’ve always been thinking about a script and every time I have an idea, I would write them down. I have at least 5 or 6 scripts on my computer.” 「僕はいつもアイデアを持っていて、台本について常に考え、書き留めています。少なくとも僕のパソコン上には5~6本の台本がありますよ。」 “But being a director isn’t as easy as it sounds. しかし、監督であることは思うほど簡単じゃない。 If you haven’t been filming for more than 10 films, it would be hard to grasp the idea of how the film would turn out, unless I have a great co-director. もし君が10本以上の映画をまだ撮った経験が無かったとしたら、素晴らしい助監督の(助け)が無しに、撮影をどの様に進めるかと言う着想を完全に把握し進めて行くのは難しいだろう。 The scripts that I have written are just main ideas for the plots and I would probably have to look for someone who can write scripts and find investors to sponsor the films. These are all later on in life.” 僕が書いた台本は、その構想の主要なアイデアではあります。(しかし)おそらくは台本を書くことができる人を探す必要もあるでしょう。そして映画を支援してくれる投資家を見つける必要もね。その後の人生はこれらのすべてです。 His response certainly tells us that Wu Chun is the type of person who thinks carefully and analyzes things clearly. 彼の答えからは確かにウーズンは、慎重に考えて、明らかに物事を分析するタイプの人間であることを物語っている。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

マヤ暦の終わりについて書かれた文章で上の英文が原文、下の和訳が自力で訳したものです。 英語は勉強し始めたばかりなので和訳が間違っていたらご指摘お願いしますm(UU;)m Even if it’s the end of the world today, i find it a very warm and touching moment for me because all of us will leave this planet together and no one will be left behind! 例え今日が世界の終りだとしても、僕はとても暖かくて感動的な僕への感情を見つける事が出来る。なぜなら、私たち皆がこの地球を一緒に保とうとすれば誰一人として一人では無いのだから! If you can imagine it, everyone will be in tears but it will be once and for all, which is very much better than losing one after another at a time and worst of all, if ever I will be the one to go first, it will leave my loved ones who are still alive sad and miserable!!! もし君たちが世界の終わりを創造出来るなら皆が涙をうかべるだろう。けれど終わりは一度きりしか起こらない。 一度に次から次へとうしなうよりは段然良いし、何よりも悪いことはもし僕が早く逝ってしまったとしても、それはまだ生きている僕の愛する人たちを悲しませるし不幸にしてしまう!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と、次の段落ですので、 中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is articulate but his voice is a little rough with a strong accent, and may use dialect. Talks hastily. The tongue is dry He gets a dryness of the mouth.. As a child he may have learned to speak well only with difficulty and there are traces of this, past effort in the inflections of his voice. Irregular breathing or a slight wheezing quality occasionally intersperses itself in conversation between words. He forgets words and sentences. Stops to try and recall them, they drift out of his reach, he is unable to finish his sentences at times as if mystified. The odd incoherent way of speaking. A good voice but not a clear voice. He has a good musical singing voice, and sings to himself often. In old age his voice will become higher and like a creaking door

• 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _;)m

"Here is an animal that is a perfect model for the human condition," says Jay Neitz of the University of Washington in Seattle, a member of the team that carried out the experiment. Neitz and his colleagues introduced the human form of the red-detecting opsin gene into a viral vector, and injected the virus behind the retina of two male squirrel monkeys — one named Dalton in honour of the British chemist, John Dalton, who was the first to describe his own colour blindness in 1794, and the other named Sam. The researchers then assessed the monkeys' ability to find coloured patches of dots on a background of grey dots by training them to touch coloured patches on a screen with their heads, and then rewarding them with grape juice. The test is a modified version of the standard 'Cambridge Colour Test' where people must identify numbers or other specific patterns in a field of coloured dots. よろしくお願いします人( ̄ω ̄;)

• 和訳お願いします。 すみません。

(1) I always think of them as being quite different. As for keeping myself dry, there is evidently no one here who can at all appreciate an emotional nature. Fortunately for myself , I don't care. The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. (2)But none of you have any hearts. Here you are laughing and making merry just as if the Prince and Princess had not just been married. (3)“Well, really,” wxclaimed a small Fire-balloon, “why not? It is a most joyful occasion, and when I soar up into the air I intend to tell the stars all about it. You will see them twinkle when I talk to them about the pretty bride” (4)“Ah ! what a trivial view of life ! ” said the Rocket: “but it is only what I expected. There is nothing in you; you are hollow and empty. Why, perhaps the Prince and Princess may go to live in a country where there is a deep river, and perhaps they may have one only son, a little fair-haired boy with violet eyes like the Prince himself; and perhaps some day he may go out to walk with his nurse; and perhaps the nurse may go to sleep under a great elder-tree; and perhaps the little boy may fall into the deep river and be drowned. What a terrible misfortune ! Poor people, to lose their only son ! It is really too dreadful ! I shall never get over it.”

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、問題の文章です】 1)Honestly, receiving the 2012 Top 10 Asia Artist Award is nothing to be really proud of…What made me proud that night was to be able to witness the support from so many of you and YES, I really miss those ‘BLING BLING’ light boards :-) 正直言って、2012年、アジアアーティストアワードのトップ10には選ばれた事は本当に誇れる事とは思ってないんだ。本当に誇らしかった事は、あの夜、君達の多くからの応援を目撃出来た事だよ。そうさ、僕は本当にあの”キラキラに輝く”ライトボードが恋しいんだ。 2)The same goes to me but what remains unchanged is your presence in my heart! 幾人かは去って行ったけれど、君達の存在は変わらずに僕の心の中で存在してるからね! (The sameは去って行った人たちの事で”幾人か”と訳しています。but whatは構文であると辞書には説明されてますがそれだと2の訳は”幾人かは去って行ったけれど、君達の存在は変わらずに僕の心の中で存在してる訳ないからね!”になり変だな...と悩んでいます;)

• 和訳の添削をして下さい。

和訳してみたのですが、かなりアバウトな訳になっていると思います。 添削して下さるとうれしいです。 一番最後の文が特によく分かりません。 In perfume sales, the emphasis is on presentation at least as much as on the product. 香水の販売においては、まさに宣伝がその商品とほぼ同じ位大事である。 France's main competitor in the global perfume market is the United States, where image is all-important. 世界的な香水市場のフランスの主な競争相手はアメリカ合衆国だ、そこで、イメージは非常に大切である。 The recent launch in the U.S. of one cologne for men, named after basketball star Michael Jordan, was preceded by a flood of TV commercials and talk show appearances by the player to create plenty of excitement and hype. バスケットボールのスター選手マイケル・ジョーダンにちなんで名付けられた香水のアメリカでの発売に先立ち、興奮を生み出すようにCMやトークショーで登場した。

• 和訳の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 特に 6行目の yet makes you think. の訳ですが色々訳する事ができるだろうと思って、自分で考えた結果一番しっくり来るものにしました; と言うよりこの訳し方は文法的に完全には理解出来ず、フィーリングで訳しました; お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 ◎Relaxation by watching comedies(←中見出しです) コメディーを見ながらリラックス Because of his sense of responsibility, Wu Chun forces himself to quickly adapt to any situation. ウーズンは自身の責任感によって迅速にどんな状況にも適応するように努めています 。 “I don’t like to have regrets, even though the results may not turn out to be what I expected but I will still try my best to do well.” 「後悔するのは好きではありません。例え自分が期待したほどの結果が得られなかったとしても、良くなる為の最善の努力を尽くすでしょう。」 When faced with stress, Wu Chun likes to watch comedies. ストレスに直面したとき、ウーズンはコメディーを見るのが好きです。 “I like to watch films, especially comedies. When I’m feeling really stressed out, I like watching romance comedies.” 「特にコメティー映画を見るのが好きです。僕は本当にストレスを感じているなと思った時は、好んでロマンス系のコメディー映画を見ています。」 This is not the normal Taiwanese or Cantonese comedies, but the comedies from Hollywood- relaxing, humorous and yet makes you think. 「僕は通常は台湾や中国本土のコメディーは見ません。リラックスするハリウッドのコメディーはユーモアがあって、しばらく(色々な事を)考えなくていいからです。」 “I just recently watched Adam Sandler’s ‘Jack and Jill’. 「僕は最近、アダム・サンドラーの"ジャックとジル"を観ました。」 Adam Sandler had to play two characters- it was really funny and touching because the plot touches on the subject of family and it makes me want to cherish my family even more.” 「アダム・サンドラーは2つのキャラクターを演じなければなりませんでした。(彼の)キャラクターは本当に面白くって感動的でした。なぜならその話のプロットは家族像について説いていて、(見たときに)家族をもっと大切にしたくなったからです。」

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文(量があるのでごめんなさい)を翻訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 2段落あって、後半の段落は内容が飛ぶかもしれません。 楽しみにしています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus falls in your second house in Scorpio, there are ellements about this love that are unfathomable. That perhaps belong to other life times. This man will always hold a kind of fascination, a sweet obsession. The aspect is good, Venus in this sign and house usualy brings faithfulness, loyalty, and endurance of love. This man has a special magnetism and glamour about him. Which he is unconscious of. He can be alluring and enchanting. He likes women who are distant, dark and deep and who have been through their own private hell, or the emotional mill in the past and he seek intensity in the relationships. A hypnotic anima figure who is slightly frightening, very mysterious and will draw him down into her depths. Glamour, romance and sexual magnetism, and a hint of a dark side attract him. The mysterious stranger. It is as though love is a dangerous thing, a secret thing to him. This Venus is often very spiritual, it wants someone who can touch the soul. He seeks someone who can read his silent thoughts and responses, someone kind and understanding with a hint of supernatural mystery or power. He will have a good effect on your life spiritually as well as materially. The world will seem warmer and more welcoming, less poor, less full of hardships, when he is in your life, you cope with things better. He will aware of your good qualities and your strength of character, and he will always want to be supportive and will go out of his way to help you in life, when ever you need his help. Even if the relationship were to break down and end, or time move on, he would still go out of his way to help you ever you needed him. His Pluto in Virgo, in your twelfth house cusp, this means that there may be secrets in your relationship, or the whole relationship or aspects of it may be hidden from view of others, and mysterious.