[英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If it hadn't been for her father, who was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed.
  • I didn't realize the importance of being able to speak English until I started working.
  • I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that you must not leave your child alone.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.2

(1) Had it not been for the fact that her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. 彼女の父がかつてその会社の社長であったという事実がなかったならば、彼女は雇われなかったであろう。 仮定法を使った慣用表現の1つです。if を使えば、If it had not been for...、なります。 (2) It was not until I began to work that I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English.  働き出して初めて、英語を話せることがいかに大切かに気づいた。 It was not until.. that ~ ..してはじめて~  強調構文に関連する慣用表現です。 (3) I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on no account must you leave your child alone. その男はとても危険で いかなることがあっても子供を一人にしてはいけないのだという噂を聞いた。 On no account must you leave your child alone. いかなることがあっても子供を一人にしてはいけない。 否定の語句(on no account)を文頭においた倒置(must you)になるのですが、 よくみかけるのは独立した文で、問題文のように、a rumor that 節に組み込まれたような形はあまり見たことがありません。 倒置のない you must on no account leave your child alone. の方が自然に思えるのですが、、、

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. Had (it) (not) (been) (for) (the fact) (that) her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was (not) (until) (I) (began) (to work) (that) I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on (no) (account) (you) (must) (leave) (your) child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の質問です! どうしても解けません(;_;) 

( )内の語句を並び替えて英文を完成させてください! (1)It was not ( driver / other / who / the / you / was / but ) responsible for the accident. (2)Does having pictures on a menu( to decide / what / make / easier / it )to other? (3)You ( be / gets / seem / seldom / that / the type / to ) sick. 訳:君は滅多に病気をしないタイプのようだ。 (4)He ( expected / I / last / person / see / the / to / was ) here. 訳:ここで彼に会うとは思ってもみなかった。 (5)The fact (nothing / was / to / has / employed / that / she / do ) with her academic background. 訳:彼女が雇われたことは彼女の学歴とは全く関係がありません。 (6)There ( any / hardly / him / is / making / of / possibility ) such a mistake. 訳:彼がそんな間違いをすることはまずありません。 (1)(2)に至っては訳なしです。お手数ですがお願いします(>_<)

• この英語表現は間違いですか?

I was very happy when I heard it. の文を不定詞を使い書き換えると、 I was very happy to have heard it. になると思ったのですが、 happy to hear it の表現が適切でしょうか? どなたか教えてください。お願いします

• 形式目的語のitの文について

参考書の形式目的語のところで I think it dangerous to climb the mountain alone.というのが載っていて、それがSVOCの文であることは理解していますが 、質問は、I think (that)it is dangerous to climb the mountain alone.としても意味は同じなのか、そもそもこの文は文法的に正しいのか、間違いならなにがまずいのか、教えてください。

• 英語の選択問題

() the secretary was making arrangements for the meeting, the president called her to tell her that it had been postponed. a)Which b)As c)Although d)Whom 回答、解説お願いしますm(。。)m 予想は、asです…

• 英語の問題で、

John F.Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of United States. (    )に入るのは次のどれか。という問題で、選択肢に、having been とto be と who とhe was の4つがあり、having beenを選んだのですが、答えは to beでした。 なぜ、having beenではダメで、to beなのでしょうか? 分かりやすく教えてください。

• この英語の問題教えてください。

(   )内を並べ替えなさい。 どのボタンを押せばよいのかわかりません。 I have (push / idea / to / which / no / button). あとこの問題は第?文型ですか? It was not until Monday that I received an e-mail from him. この英文を日本語訳お願いします。

• 英語 代名詞の問題です!

英語 代名詞の問題です! 日本語に合うように適当な語をいれてください! 1.きちんとした身分証なしで建物内に入ることはできません。 ( ) can't enter the building without pr oper identification. 2.事件は深夜ごろ、ここで起きたと言われている。 ( ) say the accident occurred here at around midnight. 3.森林破壊を止めるために、人間には何ができるだろうか。 What can ( ) do to stop the destruction of forests. 4.君のスピーチは僕のよりもずっとよかったよ。 Your speech was far better than ( ) 5.あなたのこの本を返しにここに来たのです。 I came here to return this book of ( ) 6.実は、彼女自身はその場所へ行ったことがありません。 In fact, she has never been to that place ( ) 7.私自身、それが可能だという確信がありませんでした。 I ( ) was not sure it would be possible. 以上の七問です! お願いします!(>人<;)

• 再び構文把握の問題です

教えてください。本当にすみませんが、自分なりに頑張っても分からないので再投稿させていただきました。先ほどと違う文章です。 強調構文の考え方です。It is~thatと言う文章でこれらを省略しても文章が成り立っているのなら強調構文である。と書いてありました。 It is a fact that he wants to know.→a fact he wants to know→He wants to know a fact.となり、たとえば、It is a fact that he has won the game.は同じようにやるとa factの役割が不明になり、前とは違って成り立たない。よってこれは強調構文ではない。ここまでは理解できます。 しかしこの考え方が次の文章では分かりません。この文章ではどうやって上のような考え方を当てはめればいいのでしょうか。 It ewasn't until mysuitcases and I were piled into a little Fait and the man in dark glasses was telephoning to his mamma that he would be late for supper, that the voice of my mamma could be heard above my desperation. この文章は「It ewasn't until」と「that the voice of 」の「that」が呼応してます。