• ベストアンサー

英語の選択問題

() the secretary was making arrangements for the meeting, the president called her to tell her that it had been postponed. a)Which b)As c)Although d)Whom 回答、解説お願いしますm(。。)m 予想は、asです…

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

まあ、whenと同様に時を表すasでもいいかと思いますが、さすがに文を読むと。秘書さんが一生懸命に会議の準備をしているのに、バカ社長の奴めが、その可哀そうな秘書さんを呼び出して、「ああ、それって延期したから」なんて、無情なことを言っとるわけですね。  さすがにこれは腹立ちますから、ここは! Althoughで「せっかく~してたのにぃぃ!」の感じを取りたくなるところです。いや、ビジネスライクにAsでもいいんですけど、人情として(^^;、Althoughと、苦労を台無しにされた秘書さんの立場で言いたいなあ、と。まあ、そんなところです。

その他の回答 (2)

• 27qtbb
  • ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.3

"As"が正しい答えです。 アメリカ的な文章にしますと、As the secretary was preparing for the meeting, the president called her and told her that the meeting has been postponed.

• yoshijkl
  • ベストアンサー率58% (43/74)
回答No.1

Cでしょ。 秘書が会議の手配を進めていたのに、社長が彼女を呼びつけて、会議が延期になったと伝えた。 まぁまぁ自信あります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

1:l saw a horse () cost was brown. (1)which (2)its (3)whose (4)that 2:There was no comment from the two ladies () l thought were sure to protest. (1)of whom (2)who (3)whom (4)whose 3:l never saw Brando again () was a pity. (1)which (2)what (3)whom (4)where 4:John insulted Mary, () l would never do. (1)that (2)which (3)who (4)where 5:() is often the case with her she broke her promise. (1)When (2)As (3)It (4)There 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英文法・語法問題

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7760170.html 上記の質問に回答したのですが、私自身、特に、最初の3つの問題がよくわかりませんでした。文法にお詳しい方の、ご回答を期待します。また、上記質問での、私の、他の回答に関してもご意見をいただけましたら幸いです。 ・( )に入れて文法的に正しいもの 1. It was only the week before that the president of the organization had ( ). ア. fired her assistant イ. her assistant fired ウ. her assistant have fired エ. to fire her assistant オ. to have her assistant fired 2. The doctor suspected that what she had was no ( ). ア. common cold イ. doubt a common cold ウ. longer common cold エ. longer than a common cold オ. more than a common cold 3. Although the new student may seem to be ( ) diligent, the teachers are certain that he will go far. ア. anything but イ. far from ウ. in no way エ. not at all オsuch as

• 英語 整序問題

1, Nonody ((1)have(2)his abilities(3)likes(4)questioned(5)to) by his boss. 2, After the American Revolution of 1776, those who had supported Britain ((1)found(2)unable(3)to(4)stay(5)themselves) in the new United States. 3, We are talking about a famous film which is on next week and I say to a friend of mine : "Let's go ((1)that(2)and(3)be(4)supposed(5)see(6)film(7)to) very good." 4, The secretary ((1)tell(2)what had happened(3)forget to(4)while he(5)her boss) was away. 上記4つの整序問題の答えを教えて下さい。

• 時制についてですが

Until meeting her that day, I ( ) pictured her as being a rather cold and friendly person. (1)have often (2)would never (3)can never have (4)had always 上の問題についてですが、恐らく”その日彼女に会うまで、私は彼女のことをむしろ冷たく非友好的だと思っていた。”という意味になるだろうと思うのですが、過去完了の継続とか過去完了進行形らしきものがなく(1)か(2)で迷っています。 意味的に(1)だと”その日彼女に会うまで、私はよく彼女のことを冷たく非友好的だと思った。(完了)” (2)だと”その日彼女に会うまで、私はよく彼女のことを冷たく非友好的だと思ったものだった。(過去完了)” いずれもいけると思います。どう考えたらよいでしょう? 後、ratherというのは”むしろ”と考えたらよいのでしょうか? もう1点 Please tell me as soon as you ( ) your homework. (1)were doing (2)did (3)have done (4)had done ですが、(2)も(3)も”宿題が終わり次第教えてね”でいずれも正解の気がしますが、どう考えたらよいのでしょう? 長々すいませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語を訳してもらいたいです

Isamu loved and respected his mother, who worked hard to raise him on her own as "a proper Japanese boy", which had been her dream. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

次の英文を日本語に訳してください。 ・Be it Japanese patients or foreign ones, few are capable of communicating fully with a doctor. ・The last thing Pang wanted to do was to explain her problem in Japanese, which was not her native language. ・Japanese hospitals sometimes fall short of Japanese patients` needs as well as those of foreigners, but there is room for them to improve as they are making efforts to be more helpful to all patients. 次のかっこの中でを間違えがあるので、それを指摘したうえで、正しい形に直してください。 ・Please explain (me) (why) you (failed) (to come) yesterday. ・I found there were some pages (missing) from the book which I (had lent) from the library (nearby) (the other day). ・Bob spent (a lot) (more) time (to study) English than (history). ・A friend of mine (from) high school (became) to known a (talented) actor (on) board the ship. 次の日本語の意味になるように、( )内の語句を並べかえてください。 ・彼女は高所恐怖症なので、空の旅は楽しめなかった。 Her (enjoying/ fear / from / heights / her / of / prevented ) the flight.

• 関係代名詞の問題の添削をお願いします!

2つの文を関係代名詞を使って1つの文にするという問題です。 1つの文にした状態の文のみ書きます。 1.I'll agree to the plan which Jackson proposed at the meeting. 2.The boy whom he had eaten up all his candies began to cry. 3.The cat which is on a high branch of the tree is meowing. 4.The stadium which called Koshien was built many years ago. どの文も最初の単語は固定されています。 特に関係代名詞が合っているか自信がありません。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) As long as you get home, let me know. (2) Because this is the seventh time Luke’s been absent, he failed the course. (3) In case you forget to bring yours, I’m pretty sure that Katie has a spare. (4) In the event that the BBQ’s called off due to the weather, it will be rescheduled. (5) Unless Ryan has a good reason, I doubt if the boss will forgive him. (6) When Layla gets in, could you tell her that Aria needs to see her? (7) I started feeling sick while I was giving a presentation. (8) Before the plane doors close, we have to sit down. (9) Due to really lousy weather, the golf tournament was cancelled. (10) Once you find the big intersection, you can easily find the hotel. (11) Even if Anna drinks just one beer, she should not drive. (12) When the earthquake struck, I was in the shower. (13) Curt freaks out whenever he sees a cockroach. (14) You can sit here so long as you are polite. (15) Since John forgot her birthday present, he had to go back home and get it. (16) Hanshin is still very popular although they lose most of their games. (17) As long as Oliver does his job well, the boss does not care what he wear to work. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の関係詞でよくわからない問題があります。

1( )に適当な語を入れてください。 1.ギターを弾くことは、彼が一番好きなことだ。 Playing the guitar is ( )( )( ) the best. 2.私が買いたいのは、その作家の新しい本だ。 ( )( )( ) to buy is the writer's new book. 3.彼が料理するものを食べてみたいのです。 I'd like to eat ( )( )( ). 2正しくならべかえてください。 1.She found (was/peach/a/which/big/flating). 2.It was the biggest (seen/she/that/ever/had/peach). 3.Her husband came back from (had/which/in/mountain/he/the/worked). 4.What (are/reading/you) sounds like a horror story. 3和訳してください。 1-a.I have two cousins who are college students. 1-b.I have two cousins,who are college students. 2-a.Laura got married to a doctor whom I didn't know. 2-b.Laura got married to a doctor'which I didn't know. 3.He told me that he caught a cold,which was a lie. 2番は意味も教えてくださると嬉しいです><

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!