• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

(1)if a man and a woman have children, they need to be married. (2)people aren't meant to be with the same person forever.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

男女の間に子供がいるのであれば結婚すべきです。 人は同じ人と一緒にいつまでもいるようには定められてない。

関連するQ&A

• この一文を教えてください。

Between the ages of 20 and 30, as people get married and have children, they start to value time spent with their families more and more highly. In contrast to this, as people pass the age of 40, they no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time. この文のthey no longer feel as strong a need to increase family time.がわからないので教えていただけませんでしょうか。feel as という熟語でしょうか。文法や構造を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

(1)I mean, (○○人) or (△△人) woman feels more equal to a man than a japanese woman... for example, all the kissing thing. 『私が意味する事(言った事)は日本女性より○○人や△△人女性の方がより男性に対等\平等という事』と思ったのですが、○○人や△△人の女性が“より平等に感じてる\思ってる”んでしょうか?? for example以降が何て訳して良いかわかりません (2)つらつらと自分の意見(驚きや信じられない事)を述べた後の『do you follow me??』 日本語のフォローだと何となく意味がわかるのですが、辞書でfollowを調べるとあてはまらないような(汗)何て訳して良いかわかりません (3)Personally, I always preffer the man to be the man in a relation and the woman to be the woman. 何を好むのかわかりません(*_*) (4)I dont like the woman to be the one making all the decisions. どんな女性かわかりません(*_*) (5)sometimes, the woman has to be more passionate. there is a moment in the day when the woman can be more wild. 時々より情熱的にならなければならない、の後(there is~)がわかりません。 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 他動詞について

はじめまして。他動詞についてなのですが、marryは他動詞なので、目的語を伴うのでtoやwithは続かないと辞書に書いてあったのですが、Bigamy is a situation in which a man is married to two women at the same time.という文章があるのですが、marryの使い方がわかりません。このis married toを他動詞なので、marriesに変えてもいいのでしょうか?また、どうして、be married toとなるのでしょうか?

• 短い和訳が本当にわかりません…

変な日本語の和訳になってしまいます… 和訳していただけたら、助かります。 / ごとに、訳していただけたら、助かります。 A man found himself sitting opposite a woman / who seemed to be 35 years old. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文と和訳があるのですが和訳は正しいですか?

A generation ago, a woman who had reached the age of 25 without marrying was said to be like Christmas cake on December 25th. In other words, she was already past her best time for marrying. Those days have long disappeared. Now the average age of marriage for a Japanese woman is about 28 years old. However, the image that a woman must get married in order to be fully accepted into society still remains. This thinking probably comes from a time in the past when the goal of almost every woman was to get married and have children. 和訳 一昔前の日本では、25を過ぎても結婚しない女性は12月25日のクリスマスケーキと言われていました。言い換えれば、その人は結婚適齢期を過ぎてしまったということだったのです。そんな時代はとっくになくなりました。今では日本人女性が結婚する平均年齢は28歳になっています。 しかしながら、社会に完全に受け入れられる為には女性は結婚すべきであるとのイメージはいまだに残っています。この考え方はおそらく、ほとんどすべての女性にとってのゴールとは結婚して子供をもつことだという過去の時代からのものです。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now let’s see what Jupiter has to offer. Jupiter was in Leo at your birth. It means you will have a large lavish wedding. You will marry a man of class who is much admired by others and has a prestigious position. A marriage that may be considered above you. So that you gain in status by it. He will also have a strong constitution. He has a need to appreciated to be seen to be of good reputation and well thought of. This sign usually makes a person is well educated, and well read. He may have the same name as a Royal Priest or ruling religious person.

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします!

JAPAN TIMESの記事よりわからない箇所がありました。 Japan is in dire need of role models who manage to have a large family and find happens there, of a society that makes it possible for mothers, single or attached, to work and thrive. France, for one country, is striving to create such a society, and achieved, in 2006, the highest birthrate in Europe, at 2,01 children per woman of childbearing age. In contrast,in much of southern Europe, even where government policies have aided woman,People's condescending attitudes to single mothers and children born out of wedlock have kept birthrate low. 長文でお手数おかけしますが、どなたかお答えいただけたら嬉しいです!

• 英語の和訳なのですが、、、

学生なんですけど英語が苦手で なかなか和訳できません だから教えてください 題名:Written Language 内容: Children between the ages of two and five are able to acquire a spoken language without much help. Parents may help by correcting mistakes, but children learn to speak mostly by listening to the people around them. They imitate the sounds that they have heard. On the other hand, writing systems must be taught. In Japan for example, children learn how to read and write kanji, hiragana, and katakana for a number of years. They have teachers and textbooks to help them. Speech is a very efficient method of communication. No tools are needed. The sounds that are used are made with the lungs, throat, tongue and mouth. Speech is also very quick. Speaking a sentence is much faster than writing it down. Needless to say, speech also has limitations. To begin with, once a sound is made, it disappers forever, so communication is limited to that particular time and place. Ideas that are passed on from person to person must be remembered and repeated precisely. Also, since spoken words are stored only in the minds of the listener, what is spoken can be forgotten or remembered incorrectly. With written language, however, a writer can carefully create sentences that communicate his or her ideas precisely. Once the words are written down, they can be read by anyone who can read that language. 結構長いですがよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

she moved away, and as the children said afterwards to each other, it was almost funny and certainly very sweet to see haw she tried not to be too happy the day she left, but they felt rather put upon, just the same. の和訳お願いします