• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:明日の朝までに…!英文これで合ってますか><?)

大阪港到着後のコンテナ保管場所についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 明日の朝までに…!英文これで合ってますか><? 大阪港に到着した後、コンテナの保管場所を教えてください。仕事上のメールのやり取りですが、そんなに堅苦しい文章じゃなくて大丈夫です。
  • 相手に伝えたいことは、コンテナがどこに置かれていたか場所の名前を教えてほしい、ということ。すでに大阪港に到着しており、コンテナは複数ありますが、すでに引き取られてしまっているため保管場所にはありません。
  • 明日の朝までに教えていただきたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • camila
  • ベストアンサー率65% (30/46)
回答No.1

Where was the storage location of the containers when they were at Osaka port? 大阪港にコンテナがあったときの保管場所はどこでしたか?

hanahanako777
質問者

お礼

間に合いました!迅速な回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 明日の朝までに…><;英語これであってますか??

** 大阪から香港までの船で、この貨物はunder deckまたはupper deckで積まれていたのかどちらか教えて下さい。 pls kindly advice us the continer was the ship put for under deck or upper deck from osaka to hong kong. ** 自分なりに文章作りましたが、たぶん間違っていると思います;; どなたか訂正していただけませんか><?

• 至急!!明日の朝までに…英語;

** 9月に日本へ到着した貨物について: about the shipment arrived at japan on Sep.: この貨物は、開梱した際に木枠内の水濡れが発生していた。 when opened(unpacking) this continer, happened of water stained within wooden frame. ** 自分なりに文章作りましたが、いかがでしょうか?>< きっと間違っていると思いますので、訂正お願いします;o;

• お願いしますーー!!涙!英語に!!

日本に輸入通関中のコンテナの保管場所(strage location)はどこでしたか? お願いします;;;;

• お願いします;;英語に

日本に輸入通関中だった時の、コンテナの保管場所(strage location)はどこでしたか?

• 英文翻訳があります。翻訳は正しいですか?

Arrival time differs even more markedly for parties. When I was visiting my sister June and her Amer ican husband Bob in Seattle, we were invited to a barbecue party at 5:00 p.m. We left their house around 5:00 and arrived at the party 25 minutes or so after the hour. No one seemed surprised that we arrived at that hour, and a few people arrived even after we did. In the meantime everyone was enjoying drinkes and conversation on the new hand-made wooden deck, the reason for having a party that day. 日本語訳 いつ到着するかは当事者たちによって、一層顕著に違います。私がシアトルで姉妹のジューンとその夫のボブを訪問した時、私たちは午後5時からのバーベキューパーティーに招待されました。ボブたちの家を5時頃出発し、招待された時間から25分程度遅れて到着しました。誰も私たちがその遅れた時間に着いたことを驚きもしないようだった。そして、2,3人の人たちは私たちよりが到着したよりもさらに後に到着した。そうこうしている間、新しい手作りの木製デッキで、誰もがドリンクや会話を楽しんでいました。それがその日パーティをする理由なのです。

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Daigo also told me that when his class was going on a school trip, his teacher told the class to come to the school at 5:00 a.m. When he dutifully arrived at the still-dark school at the stated hour, no one, not even the teacher, was there. The U.S. students started to arrive before 6:00. The teacher herself arrived after 7:00. Most of the Venezuelan students arrived around 8:00, which was the "real" hour of departure. When Daigo asked the teacher why she did not say 8:00 to begin with, she replied, "If I said 8:00, no one would arrive before 10:00!" Strangely, the same students apparently arrived more or less on time to their classes. The rules of time are hard to fathom across cultures. 日本語訳 ダイゴは、彼のクラスが修学旅行に行ったとき、先生が全員に学校に朝5時に来るように言ったとも語りました。彼が律儀にまだ(電気がついてなくて)暗い学校に時間通りについたとき、誰も、先生すら、そこに居なかったのです。アメリカ人の学生たちは6時前に到着し始めました。先生自身は7時を過ぎて到着しました。ほとんどのベネズエラ人の学生は「まさに」出発する時間の8時頃に到着しました。ダイゴが先生にどうして最初から8時と言わなかったのか尋ねた時、彼女はこう答えました。「もし8時っていったら誰も10時前に来なかったわよ!」不思議なことに同じ学生たちはどうやら、自分たちの授業には大体時間通りに来るのでした。時間のルールを異文化間で理解するのは難しいことなのです。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

After the rest, the Yeomanry attacked in two lines at a steady gallop, receiving return fire from the Senussi, which was accurate at first, got wilder and then ceased. When the Yeomanry were 46 metres (50 yd) from the rear-guard, which was about 150-strong, they charged with swords drawn, at which the rear-guard broke ranks and the Bedouin scattered. Souter was shot off his horse and fell near Jaafar and the attack hesitated but the machine-gun section arrived and continued the rout. Jaafar and two Ottoman officers were captured and a pursuit was conducted into the desert, where "considerable numbers" of Senussi were killed with swords. In the aftermath, 39 prisoners were taken, the Senussi tents were burned and camels rounded up.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Only the north and west sides needed to be constructed upon new earthen banks, formed from the upcast obtained by digging the arena. Other buildings of the colonial phase can be identified on historical or archeological grounds. Pre-eminent was the Temple of Venus, the patron goddess of the colony. This was constructed on a lofty platform at the southwest corner of the city, adjacent to the Porta Marina, where the goddess would be able to control and protect the route by which visitors arrived from the commercial port.

• 英文で間違っているところを直してください。

実は英語のスピーチをすることになりまして、その英文を現在作っています。しかし、私は英語が苦手でなかなかちゃんとした英文が作れません。以下の文で文法や単語が合っているかを確認、また改善のアドバイスをお願いします。 原文【 こんにちわ。本日は私の旅行についてお話します。  私は昨年の夏休みに大阪に行きました。メンバーは中学校の同級生4人です。交通手段は行き帰りとも、夜行バスを利用しました。一日目にはUSJに行きました。USJは2007年に新しくジェットコースターが設立されていました。そのジェットコースターに3回乗りました。私たちは閉園時間まで多くのアトラクションを楽しみました。  二日目は大阪の町を観光しました。まず大阪城を見学し、多くの展示物を拝見しました。次に通天閣に行きました。景色がとても綺麗でした。そして道頓堀でお好み焼きを食べ、最後に梅田にある空中庭園で夜景をみました。晴れていたのでとても綺麗な星空を見ることが出来ました。  この旅行は回る場所が多くて大忙しでしたが、とても楽しかったです。また大阪へ遊びに行きたいです。ご清聴ありがとうございました。】 私の作った英文 【hello everyone. I talk about my trip today. I went to Osaka in last summer festival. A member is 4 people of the junior high school classmate. The transportation used a night bus , going and the return. I went in USJ on the first day.USJ boned new coaster in 2007. It coaster try three times. We enjoyed attractions until close time. Next day went to Osaka city.At first , I observed Osaka-jo. I had a look at many exhibits.Second , I went to Tsutenkaku. Scenery was very beautiful. And I ate okonomiyaki in Dotombori, and looked at the night view last in an aerial garden in Umeda. Because it was fine, I was able to look at the very clean starlit sky. This trip very busy, but was very happy. I want to go out to Osaka, Once again. Thank you for your attention. 】 ※単語など間違っていたらすみませんッ

• 【大至急】英語にお願いします…><:

** この貨物は(this shipment)もともと大阪に2/1到着予定でしたが、 今システムで見ると下記(as below)のように到着日が2/2になっています。 したがって(therefore)発生する保管料(storage fee)は1日分減って$○○ということでいいですか? もしそれでいいなら(if yes,) 私はこのこの金額でお客さんに請求します。 ** わかるところは英語にしています>< お願いします><;;;